Know U-kiss

Angel in the dark

Kevin shouts “hey guys we have a problem!” Everyone looks at Kevin, clearly surprised. “Yah Yunmin-ah doesn’t know who we are!” “Ehhhhh” U-kiss shouts at me. “So do you guys know what I think” Kevin asks mysteriously. “Yah sure!” Everyone stands up from the couch and they run into their rooms to prepare themselves. A few minutes late they come back. Soohyun says “So we’re here to give an exclusive perform  to our beloved Yunmin-ah. We are U-kiss!” Then they start to sing;

da-dda-dda-ddaraomyeon
Alge dwae yaksok
Bo-bo-bo-boyeojulge
Hwansanggateun donghwa sok
(COME HERE GIRL)
Maeil maeil modu oneulgateun naeil
MONEY LOVE FASHION FAME (FAME)
AND ALL THAT’S IN BETWEEN

 

When they finish the song I clap very enthusiasticly. It was so beautiful how they sang and the song was very powerful and catchy. “So you liked ?”Kevin asks. “Yeah it was a really beautiful song and

performance, I liked it a lot!” “YEAAHHHH We’ve a new fan!” Dongho screams before he jumps on me. I start laughing at his out bust. “Are you happy again?” Kevin asks concerned. “Yeah I think, you guys made me laugh again!” “I found her crying at the park” Kevin explains. “I was feeling a bit down” I confess by the piteous gaze of the members. “ahhh when you’ve that feeling ever again then you must come to us!” Dongho says. “And when you feel like visiting us! You are always welcome so feel free to come anytime!” When Dongho says those words to me and when I see all of U-kiss nodding in agreement. I feel like I would burst into tears of happiness because those boys who I didn’t  even know a couple hours ago are now so sweet for me and they act like we have known each other for years instead of a hours.

 

After more talking and laughing I realize it is getting late and I have to go home before my parents get worried, not that they worry so much about me.

“why do you have to go?”Dongho asks “you can stay with us !”

“But my parents don’t know where I am and I have to be home before dinner.”

“You can call your parents.” Kevin says. “But I don’t want to be a bother to you guys” I say hesitantly.

“You won’t be, we love to have you here and you can sleep in Kevin’s room” SooHyun says. Everyone nods in agreement.

I call my parents and luckily they agree! Everyone is very excited about tonight.

 

For dinner we make pizza, which is really delicious! After dinner we play a few games. The last one is truth or dare. If you don’t want to answer a question you must give the asker a kiss.

“Yunmin,with who do you want to sleep tonight?”Kiseop asks.

 Arrggg I don’t know how to answer this question! I think.

“ehhh I think Kevin-sshi if I won’t be a bother to him”

“AHHHHH” everyone screams  excitedly except for Kevin who shyly stares to his feet. 

“Of course you can sleep with Kevin, you won’t be a bother to him!”Dongho says  without even asking Kevin.

After a few more question we decide to go to bed.

“Ehh you can sleep in my bed and I’ll sleep on a mattress on the floor”

“okay kamshamida”

With that we go to sleep, at least we try...

 

Midnight

 

”Yunmin, are you asleep?” Kevin whispers in my ear.

“Ehh no I’m not”

Suddenly Kevin lays down beside me and hugs me. I feel like I’m in heaven, his arms are so strong, warm and comfortable, in his arms I fell in sleep.

 

 

“goodmorning Yunminnie”

“Mhhmmm goodmorning Kevin oppa”

When I open my eyes I see Kevin by the bedside holding a delicious looking breakfast.

“I made breakfast for you”

“Thank you”  We start eating the English breakfast.

“Yunminnie you have egg next to your mouth”

Before I can even move my hand to remove the egg. Kevin leans to me and removes the egg with a soft peck. Suddenly he moves his head and our lips meet.  We break the kiss when we hear a knock. “Oops sorry did I disturb you? “ Kiseop asks innocently.  “But Kevin we have to go”

“Alright I’m coming”

Too me he says

“I’m sorry but I have a schedule”

“Okay you  must go to you work. When do I see you again” I pout

“Ahhh you’re so overwhelming cute. When I come back I’ll pick you up and then we’ll have dinner”

“Yaay” I cheer.

“Let’s go”

When we walk into the living room everyone is ready to go.

“should I walk you home?” Kevin asks

“Ahh no it’s alright, you guys have a very busy schedule and I live closeby.”

So they leave, Kevin with a worried look on his face. I wave they goodbye untill I don’t see their van anymore and I start to walk home.