So Good.......

Angel in the dark

~Warning rated chapter ahead~

Before I know  he takes me in his arms and carries me like a bride to his room where he places me at his bed before he sit on top of me. Before I can say a word he kisses me again.

* Goddamn how can he be so y?!?*

His hands travels down to my hips, slowly he puts his hands under my shirt and massages my stomach, slowly traveling them upwards to my chest. Then he stops moving and pulls back.  I pout at him, clearly disappointed.

“Why did you stop?”

“Do you want to gofurther?” he asks me with a concern look in his eyes.

At first I don’t understand what he means but then I realize what he’s asking.

“Ehh  it feels amazing” I start “but it’s also a little bit scary I think” I end.

“I’ll be very gentle and careful, it won’t  be scary soon” Kevin promises, ‘kay I nod.

He starts moving again, slowly ing my blouse and  I help him to take off his t-shirt. When he is shirtless I can only stare at his abs, my hands begin to slowly move over his chest, roaming the soft skin. I lightly touch his abs. He starts to moan under my touch, his moans turn me so much that I can’t even think straight anymore. *O God since when am I so !!?*

I didn’t realize that Kevin starts moving again and when he kisses my collarbone I moan in surprised. 

His hands move to my pants and s them fast. He his own pants shortly after. Kevin looks into my eyes “Are you ready? I’ll do it slowly so it won’t hurts so much” he says in a very sweet voice.

Slowly he shoves into me  “Ahh” I scream. Although he does it slowly and tenderly, I didn’t expect it to hurt this much

Kevin is frightened by my scream “I’m so sorry” he whispers “soon it won’t be hurting anymore”  he says while he kisses away my tears. After a while Kevin begins  to move again. And I notice that he was right because it feels so amazing.

“so good “ I moan when Kevin begins to my neck.

“ Ahhh I think I’m coming” Kevin whispers and  he comes inside me.

“That was so good” he whispers in my ear.

“Hmm yeah I love you so much” I say against his lips before I kiss him.

“I love you too, so much. I have never felt like this for someone before”

“Me too, I’ll stay with you forever.” Then he kisses me again, this kiss is different from the others.  The kiss is full of passion and we kiss really long. I don’t want to end  but I’m starting to get out of breath. When we part for some air I kiss Kevin again. We lie down together for what feels like forever but I don’t want to end this.

Then we hear some noise downstairs.

“Aishhh  I thought they wouldn’t come back to the dorm today” Kevin says. Then I glance at the clock an notice in shock that it’s already 7.00 am. “Annniiii this can’t be happening!!!”I scream while I jump off the bed and start to pick up my clothes. Kevin who doesn’t know what is going on looks at me with a very confused look. “Why are you suddenly panicking?” he asks.

“Because it is already 7.00 pm and I don’t have any school books for today with me so I must hurry.”

Kevin also didn’t notice it is already 7.00 pm “alright then I’ll drive you home first and then to school, although I don’t want you to go to school” he pouts cutely.

 “I don’t want neither but if I don’t go my parents will be very very angry of me”  I say with a sad look on my face.

45 minutes later we sit in his car and drives me to my house. At my school I don’t to get out of the car. “I’ll pick you up after school.”

“ ‘kay. Oppa fighting” I say when I place a kiss on his cheek and I leave for another boring school day.