First date…. or not?

Angel in the dark

 

 

Tringggtringgg “I’m coming”I scream. “oppa!” I jump into his strong arms.

“Did you miss me?” Kevin asks. “Yeah very much it’s so boring without you!” I say  before I steal a kiss. 

“But why are you so late? It’s already 9.00 pm!”

“mianhea but filming the variety show took longer places than expected”

“Okay what shall we eat?” I ask him.

“Hmhm what do you want?”

“Sushi!! “I scream.

“Then it’s sushi. Come let’s go”

 

We take a bus to the sushi restaurant which I like very much. Luckily Kevin is wearing a disguise so nobody can recognize him.

At the restaurant we take a private room so we can’t be bothered by other people.

“Mmmmmm it’s so yummy!!!!!” I say while eating.

“Hahahaha has anyone told you how cute you are when you eat something very delicious?”

“Ehhh no you’re the first” I say while blushing a deep shade of red.

“Aigoo but I’m happy to be the first to say how cute it is!”

“So tell me for what for variety show were you filming?” I ask because I don’t want to tell about my very boring and uninteresting day.

“The show is called U-Kiss' Chef’s Kiss. In this variety we open a restaurant called U-kissteakhouse.”

“ Cool! I’m looking forward to see it! But are you a good cook?”

“Yeah a little bit.”

“Awesome I want to taste it sometimes”

“Alright next time I’ll cook for you”

“Kyaaaaa” I cheer.

 

after the dinner we walk to the U-kiss’s dorm with our hands linked.

When we walk into the dorm hand in hand everyone cheers happily.

“I knew it!” Kiseop  says. “So how was your dinner?”  he asks me

“Uhhh it was great! We ate sushi at a very delicious and luxurious restaurant.”

The hyungs fire a lot of question at me about Kevin and me and the dinner. In the end Kevin has to drag me to his room.

Finally we were ready to go to sleep.

I cuddle up in his arms and like that we fall asleep.

 

The next morning

 

I wake up by a peck on my check from Kevin.

“yeobo, did you sleep well?”

“Yes I always do in your arms” I say.

“Well it’s Sunday so what if we just lay down a bit more?”

“Mhmmm alright.”

And so we sleep a little bit more. Until Dongho and the other members roughly wake us.

“WAKE UPP!!! It’s already 12.00 pm” Dongho screams in our ears.

“Yah do you have to be so loud so early in the morning” Kevin scolds at his dongsae.

“But it’s already 12.00 pm and we were bored so.”

“So what?”  

“Well we thought we could do something with Yunmin-ah.”

“Ah it’s alright, yes  Kevin?”

He pouts at my answer “But”

“No buts, what do you want to do?” I ask at Dongho.

“Maybe the amusement park !”

“Let’s do that.” Everyone is excited by the thought of going to the entertainment park.

 

After a two hours we are ready to leave. ( Yeah I’m very slow in the mornings ^_^)

 

When we reach the amusement park it is crowded but luckily U-kiss wear disguise so nobody recognize them.  Kevin looks so funny with his fake glasses and a cap that covers his head.  Dongho becomes very excited and wants to ride all the rollercoasters.  First he wants to ride the Viking ship. The ship is very high so everyone screams loudly when it reaches the top and stays there a few seconds. But Dongho is unstoppable and after the Viking ship he drags us along to the flume ride. A waterway trip in a wooden boat. But off course Dongho can’t sit still so at by end of the trip everyone is soaked in water. 

“before we ride another attraction I think everyone wants to warm up a little bit and eat something” Kevin says.

So we reach a little restaurant shop at the amusement park where we enjoy our late lunch.  After the meal Dongho wants to ride the two most scary rollercoasters ever. The first one reaches a speed of 100 km/h and rushes through a black hole in a sort of fake galaxy. But the second is ever more scary because these has two looping’s in his ride.  Everyone is scared by the view of the two rollercoasters.

“Argg I won’t ride those rollercoasters” Kiseop says. He was very silent all day and by his look I know he didn’t enjoy this day as much as the others did.

“You’re so a sissy if you don’t ride these rollercoasters” Dongho declares. I know this will hit Kiseop very hard because he has a pride and doesn’t want to become a sissy for his dongsaeng.

“I also don’t want to ride this rollercoaster. It’s alright if you guys will ride those scary things and then I will stay with Kiseop and I wait here for you guys.” I say.

“ Ahh alright” Kevin says quickly and drag Dongho along so he couldn’t say anything back.

 

after 30 minutes they come back, Dongho is even more hyper but Kevin, Soohyun, Eli, AJ, Hoon look very pale.

“How was the ride?” I ask them.

“GREAT!!!” Dongho screams.

“scary” the others say.

“Hahahahhahhaha I see it on your faces. You look very pale”

“shall we grab something to eat and then head back to the dorm?” Soohyun asks.

“yeah alright” everyone agrees.

When we come back everyone is too tired to do something. So we lay on the couch and watch some drama. Then I realize that tomorrow is Monday so I have to go to school. When Kevin sees my disappointed expression he says “you realize that tomorrow is Monday.”

“yes you’re right how did you know?”

“Because of the look on your face, it was so disappointed.”

“oww sorry.”

“what if we go to your house pick your school stuff and uniform and come back.”

“Yeah that’s a very good idea”

A few minutes later we head to my house and pick up my stuff.

 

“Hey where were you guys?”  Eli asks when we come back.

“We were at Yunminnie’s house to pick up some stuff. Didn’t you guys noticed that we were gone ?”

“No they didn’t, they were too focused on the tv screen “I say.

“yeah you’re right. Well, goodnight guys we go to bed” Kevin says.

“Goodnight” everyone echoed back.

 

And again I fall asleep in his arms. 

 

A/N:

Jeeejjj chapter 3 already!! How do you guys like the story so far ????

Please comment & subscribe ^.^