Boring Life

Angel in the dark

 

“Wake up yunminnie” Kevin gently whispers in my ear.

“Mhmm I don’t wannaaa” I complain

“But it’s already 8 am so you’re gonna be late for school”

“WAAAAAAAAA You’re kidding me right” I scream in disbelieve. When I look at the clock I know he is wrong because it is only 7 am.

“Argg you jerk it’s only 7 am!”

“Yes you’re right but if you don’t hurry you are gonna be late for real”

“araso I’m awake already.”

“Good girl, come we’ll have breakfast”

We head to the kitchen were the others are already eating their breakfast.

“Goodmorning yunmin-ah and Kevin” they all say in unison,  except for Dongho who is focused on his breakfast. Kevin and I sit down with the others and start to eat our meal, which is really delicious.

After breakfast I prepare myself to go to school, I take me time because I don’t want to go especially because then I’m not together with Kevin.  At 8 am Kevin shouts “Yunmin are you ready we have to leave.”

“Okay I’m coming”

Then we take their van and head to my school. In 15 minutes we reach my school.

“I’ll pick you up after school, araso?” Kevin says.

“okay I’ll wait for you.”

“see ya” Kevin says before he places a peck on my cheek.

“See ya” I murmur.

And with that I leave for school.

 

*Sigh* this is gonna be a long day without Kevin.

Then I walk to the classroom and wait ‘till the teacher begins the lesson. Soon I don’t pay attention anymore and stare at the window thinking about tonight. Luckliy I sit in the back of the classroom so the teacher don’t notice my daydreaming.

*Tringgg,tringg*  The bell rings, it’s lunchtime. I don’t want to do something but my best friend spots me.  “Yunmin-ah is something bothering you? You stared at the window for the whole lesson?” Mizy asks.

“Ah ani it’s nothing it was just a boring lesson” I quickly say, I don’t want to tell her about Kevin. If she hears I met Kevin and the others she’s going to freak out. Because she’s a music freak, particularly Kpop so she would definitely know who Kevin is.

“Yeah sure you’re so smart I didn’t even get what the teacher was talking about. But come I’m starving” she says, I’m happy that she doesn’t asks more.

 

Lunchtime goes by pretty fast. Minzy is only talking about her weekend and her annoying parents I don’t really listen to her, my mind is on Kevin all the time. I think about calling him but I know that he has a tight schedule so I decide not to.

 

Then the class starts again and this time I only pay attention to the clock.

*faster,faster,faster*  I whisper to the clock, but it seems like that only makes the time go by more slowly.

Finally class ends, I rush to my locker, put my jack on as quickly as I can and run to the school gates.

*I Hope he didn’t wait too long for me*

 Then I see him standing by the gates, I run even harder to him. I’m so happy to see him again I want to jump in his arms but I remember that I’m at school so I only give him a light hug.

 

“Hi have you waited long?”

“Ani I arrived just a minute ago”

He pulls me in his car and starts to kiss me.

“I’ve missed you so much” he murmurs between the kisses. Suddenly he pull back and starts the engine.

“Why did you stop?” I pout disappointedly.

“We’re in trouble if someone sees us like this, but if we reach the dorm we can continue without someone bothering us. The others aren’t home today.” Kevin says while smiling at me.  “And I promised to cook for you, remember?”

“Okay” I pout.

“aigoo are you so hungry that you can’t wait for a while?” Kevin asks laughing.

 

At the dorm.

“If you want you can shower and I’ll prepare dinner” Kevin says to me.

So I take a shower while Kevin prepares dinner. After 1 hour the dinner is ready.

When I come downstairs the room is totally dark, I can’t see a thing.

“Here I am” I hear Kevin’s voice so I walk towards that direction. I feel his hands grab me and guide me to the dinner table. Then he lights the three candles on the table “Woaaahhh It’s looks so delicious and romantic” I say  when I see the dinner table. 

Kevin pulls back a chair for me and I sit down,  he walk to the opposite chair and sits down.

“I’ve made spaghetti with salad” Kevin explains “Let’s start eating.”

“Mhmmmm it’s delicious you’re a really good cook.”

“gomawo” he says shyly “I’ll cook more for you in the future!”

“Yeeyy that’s great because I can’t cook.”

“Whahahah seriously? I though all girls could cook.”

“well I can’t” I confess “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay luckily I can cook !” Kevin say cheerfully.

 

After dinner Kevin sits on the couch and I lie down in his arms.

“Hmmm I could stay like this forever” I say feeling very safe in his arms.

“Me too” Kevin says while patting my head.  Suddenly Kevin start to kiss my earlobe, slowly he pulls me up and bite my lower lip begging for entrance. When he enters my mouth and finds my tongue I moan, this is feeling so amazing. After sometime with Kevin in my mouth I fight for the dominance and he is willing to let me taste him,I really like his taste, it’s sweet like honey. As we break our kiss in order to get some air he begins to in my neck. “I love you soo much” he whispers between the kisses “and I want you so much now.”