first meeting

Angel in the dark

First meeting

 

“I hate it ! I hate this feeling !” I’m sitting alone in my room and I feel really weird, very down. I can’t take it anymore. I run out of my room in the direction of the park near my house.  Normally I stay all day in my room but this time I must go out. I’m walking in the park when I suddenly start to cry. I feel really embarrassed because I’m crying of nothing.  I am in my own world, and I didn’t noticed that I am sitting on the ground. Suddenly a hand grabs me by my shoulders “are you okay, miss ?” I hear someone asking in a gentle voice. Quickly I sweep away my tears. Then I turn to the man who spoke to me. I stared at the most beautiful man of the world. I can’t speak anymore, only stare, to the man with his pretty eyes and his smile, the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen in my live. “Are okay miss ?” he says again. “Ehmm, yes I’m alright” I stutter. “Why are you lying? he asks “you were  crying a few moments ago”. Am I mistaken or is he really concerned about me?

“I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Kevin”. When I realize that he said his name I mutter “I’m Park Yun Min, nice to meet you”. “Park Yun Min, it’s a pretty name”. OMG he thinks my name is pretty I scream in my head. ”Thank you” I say with the calmest voice as possible. “Stay here for a minute I’ll get something to drink”. Before I can say something Kevin runs to the vending machine at the corner of the street “here you go”.

“thank you”

“Can you tell me why you were crying?”

“Uhuhh, I don’t know.  I felt a little bit down so I wanted to get some fresh air and suddenly I started to cry.” And then I had to cry again. Kevin grabbed my shoulder and he gently pulled me closer. It feels very comfortable in his arms.  When I am a little bit calmer he pulls me back and sweeps my tears away.

“Now stop crying, it makes you only look ugly and you have nothing to cry about”

It makes me happy when he says that. “I know but sometimes I feel really down and then I cry over the little things.”

 “Uhhh do you want to come with me?” Kevin asks.

KYAAAAAA I scream in my head. When he says that I feel really happy.

 

 

“I live in a dorm with six friends. We’re together in a band called U-Kiss” Kevin says on our way to his house. I think I’ve heard that name before but I can’t really place it. I’m actually a really noob when it comes to music. “Yun min-ah” Kevin says with a concerned face. Then I realize he is waiting for an answer. “I don’t know U-Kiss, I’m sorry but I don’t really listen to music”.  

“Then I’ll introduce you to U-kiss” he says with a excited voice.

 

When Kevin opens the door to the dorm, there are six beautiful men sitting in the front of the TV. When we step into the living room, all the faces  turn from Kevin to me. “Guys this is Park Yun Min I hope you’ll be very nice to her” Kevin introduces me to his band mates. “Yun Min ah this is Dongho, Kiseop, AJ, Hoon, Soohyun and Eli”.

“ Nice to meet you,  I’m Park Yun Min”.  

six pair of eyes are staring at me. Then Kiseop asks “Do want something to drink?”. Without  waiting for the answer he gets me something to drink (What is it with these boys, they get me something to drink but don’t wait for my answer). Kevin guides me to the couch, where I sit down next to him. I feel really uncomfortable with those y boys around me.