I know you...

A FRIEND IN CHAINS lonely love story book 4

jinyoung sat there with wide eyes

"you, i know you. y-your the girl from the hotel the cute girl who was looking

for me. A-Amber?"

"that's right cutie i was sent by the F-D-T-T to exterminate you, well I'm suppose to just get you thrown in jail forever making the rest of you band crumble and fail in life, but killing you would be so much better to me. for now I'll just let you get prison rapped until you court date show, oh and you don't get bail." she smiled maliciously as she snapped her fingers, the other guards came running up on jinyoung and gongchan and took them to a cell jinyoung couldn't even move all he could do was think about all the weird things that's happened at that hotel.

-This is too weird- he thought to himself as the guards dragged him away along with gongchan, tossing them in a cell together jinyoung just sat in shock.

"jinyoung hyung?" gongchan looked at him with concern, yet his hyung said nothing. it looked as though he was figuring something out; something that's been going on for a long time. gongchan got up from the bed to confront jinyoung when one of the guards came out and said

"Gongchan shik?"

he looked up with fear

"that's me."

"you're free to go." he said as the doors to the cell opened to gongchan off of the premises.

"But i have to say here for my hyung." gongchan was starting to catch on to something he just couldn't fully figure it out;- what is wrong with my hyung?- he thought to himself.

"Don't worry, your  hyung will be safe with us." the guard chuckled, slightly pushing gongchan toward the door, but gongchan resisted to say one more thing to jinyoung.

"Hyung, you have to work through this, whatever it my be you have to work it out; for the band and for your own sake, HYUNG!" gongchan screamed, instantly pulling jinyoung out of the deepest depths of his mind.

"gongchan." he looked up and jumped toward the bars that kept him from freedom "GONGCHAN!!" jinyoung's condition became unbearable, he had a lot of stress on him and he was worried about what would happen to his friends.

"hey sugar, that yo boyfriend?" one of the inmates teased. jinyoung didn't have time to worry about small things like that, he was trying to figure out this mystery, witch led him to those letters that amber said she worked for. a few seconds later he had a thought of of a company that wasn't very up and pumping called F(x) witch stood for 'future x ' it was a detective's agency os how does F-D-T-T fit into that? few seconds later jinyoung began to luagh as if he completely lost it (if you ask me i think he did) he had cracked it, well part of it there ws still the way in all of i,but for now he had to think of a way to break out of these bars.

OPERATION JAIL BREAK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey I'll give who ever can figure out what F-D-T-T stands for 10 karma points first person to guess right wins. well i got to go, but you got until next Friday after that it's over so guess it if you can and see you on the next chapter.