Listen to them chains

A FRIEND IN CHAINS lonely love story book 4

Jinyoung stood at a glass door as he watched the man go back to bring out gongchan, he was more nervous to see his maknie than he had ever been.

"Just get us a second to bring out the prisoner and you can have you talk with him." jinyoung nodded his head in agreement.

Meanwhile while the prisoners were getting rowdy as they banged against their cells shouting and howling to be free. The guard just hit the bars to calm them down, but it had no effect on the crowd, if anything they got louder; much so that jinyoung could hear the chains rattling from a distance.

"You hear that? just listen to them chains, it's like music to my ears." on of the other guards spoke out to jinyoung. Jinyoung was just hoping that gongchan hadn't changed while he was with such people. The guard walked back in with a chained suspect in an orange jump suite, Jinyoung stood to his feet almost in tears from the wait.

"Hyung!" gongchan said with a smile.

"channie!" jinyoung ran to the window the kept gongchan behind and just like Elsa jinyoung was about to let it go. The guard finished searching gongchan and let him out to talk to jinyoung.

"how are you? are you okay?"

"yes hyung I'm okay there's just this one problem-"

"did someone touch you? you know long i waited to-"

"No hyung, wait what?"

"what?"

"what did you just say"

"Nothing, what did you just say?"

"never mind that. As i was saying someone came to see me, it was a girl she said her name was Amber and she was a friend of sulli's. She said i was innocent, but one of you are the real culprit."

"well i could have been me, but how does she know it wasn't you?"

"i don't know, she say she was with the "F-D-T-T"."

"what does that mean?" jinyoung asked.

"i don't know." gongchan said.

"So what were you doing the day sulli died?"

"Well shinwoo's birthday is coming up, so i was planing his party all day plus filming the perseverance goo Hera drama."

"that's great, but how do we tell amber that it wasn't you? she already left."

A guard began to walk up on jinyoung and gongchan as they were having their conversation without them knowing.

"Well one things for sure you innocent." gongchan stated

the guard hit the table with a stick and shouted

"LIARS!" pointing to jinyoung. at that moment all the guards were at full attention wondering what was going on.

"you lied about everything, i know just what you did and I'm going to proof it."

"how you don't even know us." jinyoung snapped.

"Oh, you don't say?"taking the hat off jinyoung's heart sank to the pit of his gut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys what up sorry it took so long to finish this chapter, but don't worry i just hope you liked this one and hope to see more mystery and soon some si-fi just you wait I'll surprise you all. see you on the next chapter