One genius plan

A FRIEND IN CHAINS lonely love story book 4

Jinyoung was worried about what Krystal had said before and began to do what he does best, think. "Okay, here's the plan."

"What plan?" sandule asked

"Just listen and I'll tell you sig mouth." sandule gave a sad look and began to make a cute little pout.

"I'm sorry I'm just a little on the edge about this whole thing."

"it's okay, i know you're stressed out." Jinyoung smiled an began to tell them about the plan he had thought out every well. and when he was done they than began phase one.

Phase 1: create a distraction

with that shinwoo and sandule soon left jinyoung's room and when to see baro, getting all the reporters away from Jinyoung so they could move into phase 2.

Phase 2: jinyoung calls in a male nurse and takes his outfit (how he dose...we'll never know) than puts on a mask and ruffles his hair a bit to make himself unrecognizable pushing for phase 3.

Phase 3:Jinyoung makes his ay though the crowds of people and manages to get out of the hospital heading right into phase 4.

Phase 4: get the car and drive to the jail house to see Gongchan to bail him out and get some questions answered.

all this with out getting caught made jinyoung feel like James bond or Sherlock. Driving in the car he made sure to be carful not to get caught so he laid low and made sure not to draw a lot of attention to himself but in the mean time he occupied his thoughts with a lovely dream he had once, sweet  becharlatan  the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

"Who are you, you beautiful temptress." jinyoung sighed and kept driving.

once he reached the jail house he parked where no one could see him. knocking on a door around back he heard a voice

"Who is it?" jinyoung got nervous and  said the first thing that popped in to his head.

" um, your partner in Justices."  jinyoung face palmed himself.

"Hey you heard it too?" the man said while opening the door. jinyoung was very surprised that it worked.

"Oh i haven't seen your face before, you new?"

" Yeah, i- I'm new some guy told me to say that."

" Oh yeah, you mean Joe? he's a hand full." jinyoung giggled nervously and walked in

"I was sent here to see a prisoner, by the name of Gongchan shik, you know him?"

"know him? all he does his show off how cute he is."

"Really? how surprising. Is he that cute?"

"Yeah, he's like a baby stuck in a big boy's body , I'm almost tempted to let him go, he doesn't look like a killer."

jinyoung smile as he heard so many good things from this man about their Maknie.Now he just had to make the man believe that he wasn't a killer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry guys it's taking me forever to get this chapters out right after i said i would be in full writers mode, all i got was full writers block.