Hello my name is...

A FRIEND IN CHAINS lonely love story book 4

At the hospital, where jinyoung was being rushed in, strapped to the bed and reporters everywhere. they got him into a room where pictures and news clips were being taken.

"Hyung, you going to be alright."  sandule said sitting at his hyung's bedside.

Cameras flashing and people chattering, the noise was unbearable up until someone thought it was too much.

"HEY! EVERYONE OUT!"

the sudden silence was ear throbbing and the right was heart piercing. Once everyone had left the sandule could finally see the person who got rid of all the reporters. Sandule's mouth dropped to the floor when he saw a beautiful woman walking toward them.

"jinyoung you can wake up now, i already know your little trick." jinyoung woke up and saw how beautiful she was and also wondered how she knew about it.

"Oh trust me, no one else knows your faking if. They all think you passed out because of stress, but i know your secret." jinyoung's heart began to race

"W-what are you doing here? who are you anyway?" jinyoung said as he shot out of his bed, pushing sandule aside.

"Well, if that's how you want to go with your first impression than here we go."  she said with a smile.

just than Shinwoo walked in with some things, he noticed her standing there and dropped everything he was holding. (we all know what he was looking at) she turned around and smiled at him.

"Well come join the party." gathering around she began to explain her purpose

"I'm Krystal and i know Gongchan is clean but one of you aren't, and that's what I'm going to find out." he members looked at each other with suspicious eyes.

"How do you even know?" jinyoung asked

"Well Sulli as the heart of our group, she was the smile, the sun, she was also my best friend. one of you killed her and I'm going to find out who." jinyoung gulped and hoped she didn't suspect him.

"Don't worry jinyoung you're all innocent until proven guilty." she said giving him a weird look.  jinyoung gave an awkward smile and looked at the others.

"So how are you going to go about this." sandule said as the whiled the drool from his chin.

"will just be watching you every move and doing some other things that you're not going to be aware of, so don't worry just do your every day thing." she said giving a smile and then a frown after seeing sandule trying to give her a gun show.

"Okay, well I'll just go and um, do what i do best."

sandule smiled and winked at her, she gave a very discussed look and  walked out.

"She's into me." jinyoung giggled and put his and on sandule's shoulder

"we have to figure out who did this before our Gongchan stays in the slammers forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i hope your liking the story so far because it's just getting started so hang on to you belts because i'm going into full writers' mode. See you on the next chapter.