Who are you?

A FRIEND IN CHAINS lonely love story book 4

after  the trial and everything when back to the way it was, jinyoung was relisted and b1a4 went back to being the happy agiyo type boys, well that's what they convinced everyone else.

"Hyung, what are we going to do about our next album?" gongchan asked

"I don't know." jinyoung said, he just couldn't  focus he was too worried about what happened at the court house. [ you and i need to talk, I'll see you soon...] that voice kept playing over and over in his head.

" Hyung? HYUNG!"

" hum, what?" Gongchan snipped jinyoung out of it to come and eat dinner that CNU prepared for them.

" Thank you Hyung for this dinner." jinyoung said

" Jinyoung what's up with you lately, is it about what happened in the court house?" CNU asked

jinyoung looked up with confirming eyes CNU knew. walking over he put his hand on jinyoung's shoulder to comfort him

"I'm sure it'll be alright" jinyoung smiled slightly at CNU for being such a good friend. later that day everyone was slit up and were dong their own thing throughout the dorm. jinyoung's phone began to ring, jinyoung picked it up and check to see who it was, but no number. jinyoung tried to call it back with *69, it began to ring,

"we're sorry, the number you called can not be reached. please hang up and dial your number again." jinyoung became very frustrated and freighted he felt a need to cook something, but he needed some things from the store.

"Hey I'm going out, ok?!. jinyoung shouts from the living room.

"Ok!" the others reply

"Call if you need anything."  with that he was out the door.

jinyoung was on his way to the store to pick up some things for dinner, and he was walking by an old, creepy, dark ally-way that he would normally pass right by, but today there was something just clicked inside of him, and he stopped. He stood there, looking down the ally-way almost as of he leg to continue on his way, he saw a stranger figure in the dark distance. As jinyoung steps a little closer into the darkness and called out.

"Hell-hello? is anybody there?"

knees knocking, heart pounding, and voice cracking. Jinyoung kept walking closer and closer toward the strange figure and getting louder with every step he took,and before he knew it he was screaming at the top of his lungs. For a moment jinyoung felt silly and was ready to turn back when a man walked out; he wasn't much taller, he had black "shinee" hair, he looked about 2NE1 years older than jinyoung,but they practically looked like twins; jinyoung was shocked as he stood in silence. the man walked toward him within seconds jinyoung became weak in the knees as the man spoke.

"Come, come with me." breathless and weak the man turned around and slowly walked on, into the deep darkness. Do to jinyoung's confusion and curiosity as to what the strange elder man wanted from him, he followed.

"Come, come." the man continued.(sounds like a stalker right? guess what, he's gonna get ! lol just kidding)

they walked deeper and deeper into the dark ally-way (where only stupid  worthy people go...)and all he could hear was jinyoung's voice as laired out a mile long set of questions and complaints.

" hey Mister, where are we going?, Hey, why do you want me? Hey, we've been walking for a long time almost "4minute(s)" or "8eight",Hey, why aren't you answering any of my questions?"-

"STOP!" the man shouted and mumbled to himself...

"i forgot how annoying I could be."

"what do you mean "I"? jinyoung responded.

"Ok, stop,we're here." the man said completely blowing jinyoung's last question out of the water. The man turned and pointed to a street which seemed to be empty and jinyoung said.

"what do you mean "here"?, there's nothing there."

"just wait for it." the man shushed.

jinyoung stood in confusion as he stared at the empty road. He was was starting to get upset and was ready to turn around when they heard

"OH MY! LOOK!!! a woman shouted  from the distance. jinyoung snapped his neck back to see what was going on. than out of the blue the man pushed jinyoung into the road and yelled

"GO!!!!!!"

jinyoung found himself laying on the ground with bright lights from a car zooming out of control, he closed his fox-like eyes and curled into a ball. As he prepared himself for his untimely demise. just as the car was centimeters from his face he heard a voice, a stranger's voice. the sound of it, seemed so familiar, looking up he saw something that he just didn't believe.

" BARO-AH?!"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter for a friend in chains but don't worry i'll have another book coming out soon my book five ( ME, MYSELF, AND I?) well see you than and see you on the next chapter. *kisses*

PS. the picture is a big hint for the next book try to guess.