rains love..

rains cries

 

 

 

..... 

 

Jessica Lloyd sat at the edge of her bed. disappointment were all over her. She couldn't quite move on that Jung Jessica.. The Famous World Wide Model is nothing a single bit of what she expected. It make her close to tears, knowing that the Jung Jessica she used to admire is nothing but a good jerk.

Back before, She used to be proud of her name because of the coincidental same name as Jessica. Like The Jung Jessica. The Famous World Wide Model. And well respected.

Well now.. She somehow felt happy that people used to address her Lloyd.

The Jung Jessica who she thought a pleasent, elegant and a lady like were a pure Evil. Jessica Lloyd signs as she recall how her first meeting with Jung Jessica was. 

 

 

~~~

She snapped her head up after hearing a loud bang. What is it? She wonder and looked around only to find a certain woman. Sitting in fort of her. Her face shows nothing but irritation. 

Jessica Lloyd wondered who she was. She looked at the woman in fort of her intensity. Upon getting every details on the woman's face. She notice that the woman in fort of her, has her cheeks had a hand print.

Slowly.. And slowly.. She come to her senses that it was Jung Jessica. Thats facial expression tells her so. She quickly tidy herself. Trying to calm down. She was excited to meet Jessica. She was about to introduce herself when the woman in fort of her speaks.

' you look nothing different in person. ' The woman in fort of her says in a pure British accent. ' I suppose ... Your Jessica Lloyd. Pleasure to meet you. ' this made Jessica Lloyd hang open. Most of Korean stuff who she talked with were all having a hard time talking to her.

Jessica Lloyd can't speak Korean so.. She is really impressed to hear Jung Jessica's English in a pure British accent. Such professionalism. 

' Yes. A pleasure to meet you. Ms Jung. ' Jessica Lloyd said. Her British accent seems somehow stronger than Jung Jessica.

Jung Jessica signs loudly. Upon getting herself relax. She leads her back into the chair and have her foot in the table. ' speak your words. Ms. Lloyd. I am not a goddess who can read a persons mind.' Yet again the Great Jung Jessica had Jessica Lloyd in awe. Her British accent is really amazing.

' right. ' getting back to her Senses. Jessica Lloyd had begone her words. A few introduction won't hurt does it? She had expected Jung Jessica to be impressed yet she receive nothing but bore gazes.

' I am not very amused. Is that all the experience you have after working as an actress for 14 years? ' Jung Jessica said with her pure British accent. 

Jessica Lloyd is offended. They were just same age. Yet Jung Jessica speaks like she knew everything about modeling and acting.

How can a Professional Model speaks all so mighty about the acting skills she got? 

Jessica Lloyd have received tons of Oscar award in almost world wide. So why? 

Yet she keep her calmness and smile. She do wait for this opportunity. And she wouldn't mess this out just because the person she thought isn't really the person who she imagine would be.

....' I don't suppose that my hard work is nothing different than you Ms. Jung. ' Jessica Lloyd said. Smiling. 

Jung Jessica had raised her eye browns. She had been too much in a mess just for today. And this what so call British-European actress is getting in to her nerves. She had been slapped by the great almighty Medusa Lily and now this?

She sure as hell that the news paper where about to write a sarcastic story about her punching a student. Which happened to be Tiffany. Tell you what. She's doesn't really care what news papers, wrote s about her. For her concern. Not even a bit of that ing article was true.

The  Great Jung Jessica smirks. She stare hard as if she was about to go eat the Actress before finally decided to end this nonsense meeting. She was about to leave the actress but then again its Jung Jessica. She slowly turn her attention back to Jessica Lloyd who turned pale as a paper kept her gaze to the table.

' me hard with your hard work. Ms. Lloyd. ' she sarcastic said before finally going.

~~~

 

 

' ... Now what... ' she rolled over her bed. She's tired. And she do not want to go work with Jung Jessica. That Woman is full of sarcastic. 

Ring~ 

She slowly rolled over the other side of the bed. Reaching for her phone she answer it without too much effort. 

' Lloyd here.. ' She said. Really really really not in the mood. She just decided to finally give in and use her name Lloyd instead of Jessica Lloyd. The Jessica now is kind of.. A Mean name to her.

A Name that's full of sarcastic.

' whoa! Gloomy aren't we? ' her manager said chucking the other line. ' anyhow.. Your date with that girl is on the BLACJUNG HOTEL yep. In your place where your staying at. This is not a live- T.V-broad-cast where public will be inform to your date. Consider this as a comforting Fun-Time. This is a date. No camera. No cript or anything. Just.A.Date. tomorrow. 5 pm. And yes. You will her. Back and fort.' 

Jessica Lloyd stayed silence for a good 5 secs. Before answering. ' .. Okay.. What's her name?' She ask, Somehow in a good mood.

She could bet that her manager is grinning the other line. And yes. She do not have the power to point that out. The incident that happened with the oh so great Jung Jessica is on her nerves.

' ooh.. Lloyd. You would thank me after seeing her. She's a C.U.T.I.E!' Her manager beam the other line. Saying the words cutie letters by letters as if he was intimidating some high school cheerleader. Before quelling.

' ooh.. ' Jessica Lloyd finally let out a small lady laugh. Her manager is really a comedian. ' alright..' 

' her address is XXXX. remember. 5 pm. But her like 30mins earlier! Okay?'

' understood.. Bye..' 

Right after the phone call.. Jessica Lloyd had decided to opened her T.V and watched some Korean show. Jessica Lloyd is of course staying at one of the branches of BLACJUNG hotels, the one her manager have mention. A very high class hotel ( at least in my story ).

Upon opening the T.V. She knows its useless because she doesn't understand Korean language. But she doesn't have much of a choice. 

The moment she had opened her T.V. Jung Jessica was in a Live interview. She signs and decided not to changed the T.V channel and just watch. And to her sides. god must be on a good mood.. it has an English sub's. She signs.

' Ms. Jung I heard that you will go working with the British-European Actress. Jessica Lloyd! ' the interviewer beam happily as he mesmerized Jessica's angelic face. ' so please.. Tell us.. Does that excite you? After all.. She is just the same as you' the interviewer added. ' she is well known in some part of Asia. Despite her being a British-European Actress and indeed a goddess like.. She do some modellings and some promotions! Hah! Isn't that exciting, the both of you got the same name too! So.. Please Ms. Jung what can you say about it?'

Jessica Lloyd fown. She very much know what's on Jung Jessica mind. And sure enough. The named Model who is being interview on the T.V will completely answer the opposite of what's on her mind.

Jung Jessica is in a show. Called -Happy Together-. Well.. She have run away for almost half a day. And even skip some of her photoshoots before ditching her meeting. 

Jung Jessica is wild, and any other word that you can come up to insult her. But work is work to her. You can never changed that. The fact that she ditches her photoshoots and her meeting just to see Taeyeon is a Prove that she is indeed inlove with the 16 years old highschool student.

-Lol she's up shes nothing different in person or in T.V. she is also so full of her self. She told me how ty to be an actress and how she ing successful what so ever aimed it .- clearly enough. That is not what she says. despite the named actress being a total chic. That every guy will drool and would TOTALLY do everything just to get his pants into the actress. Jessica Lloyd somehow represents Medusa Lily's looks. Just that.. Jessica Lloyd has a curly blonde long hair. 

And that is why The Model hates The Actress.. She represent a lot of the evil woman named Medusa Lily. Where Jung Jessica's considered as number 1's rival. Jessica hates everything that envols Mudusa Lily throughout her every bone, Deep and whole. And meeting someone who's exactly look like Medusa Lily is unpleasant to the Jung. It makes her furious, possesive, violent and mean as hell.

And obviously.. She didn't told the interviewer on what's on her mind. That will coast a LOT OF S and she have enough. So she choose a police and used her Angel like smile to impress the interview and her fans. ' we'll.. We both are hard workers. And professional. I wouldn't say I don't like working with her though. She is a real beauty. ' Jung Jessica wanted to puke. ' she's elegant, nice, and perfect in every way. Who wouldn't want to work with her? ' 

The crowd cheered. ' wow.. ' the interviewer said. Satisfied by the answered the Model have given him. ' then. I guess we all be looking forward with your hard works then?'

' very much yes. After all. Jessica Lloyd is very nice. ' 

 And that's it. Jessica Lloyd shut her T.V down and decided just to sleep. She doesn't even want to hear any of Jung Jessica's lies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After almost 30 mins of interview and a little picture with her fans. Jung Jessica Strom straight to her dressing room and wildly grabbed her phone to Jiyeon's hand and slammed her self down the sofa.

' Jessica, I have clean the mess you cause to the school the other day.. ' Jiyeon said. Eyeing Jessica's every little move. 

' oh? Really..' Jessica said. Looking up to Jiyeon and smiles. ' thanks. ' 

Jiyeon feeling hopeless that her cousin Jessica would never change had finally decided to sit next to her cousin and rested her head to Jessica shoulder who decided to listen some music. Closing her eyes. She then took a deep breath before getting herself relax.

' .. Tired?' The model asked as she put her phone away, warping her arms around Jiyeons Shoulder to make it more comfortable.

' .... Does your cheeks still hurt?'

' not really. ' The model answered her and takes a calming deep breath.

' ... jessie .. can you stop being an and listen to uncle once?' 

Jessica smirks She is very aware that Jiyeon knows her answer. 'playing a good girl is what I'm best in, But I will never be immune with that. you know that better. ' Jessica said playing with Jiyeons hair.

Jessica and Jiyeon have a very strong bond that they only knew. Despite them being together when they were still kids. They have grown up. And discovered things together. 

Jiyeon's Mom and Dad had been in a terrifying car accident which leave them dead on the spot. Mr. Jung who's the brother of her mom have her. And take a very good care of her.

Jiyeon who grow up as a nice, quite and feminine lady was now working as Jung Jessica's Manager and at the same time she too manage everything on the BLAC. And that made her Mr. Jung's secretary. She is a very busy person. 

Jessica on the other hand were nothing elegant. But a good assshole jerk. She loves to explore and have things her way. a bossy in a ie manners. In short. 

' ... Jessie.. Its been so.. Long..' Jiyeon said inhaling Jessica's scent. 

' .. Jiyeon... We .. We both decided to stop doing this..' Jessica simply said. Patting the other girls head.

' ... I know.. But.. Don't you want me...? ' Jiyeon breath in and started nibbling Jessica's neck. Breathing ually. She kinda wanted to make Jessica, turn on.

Taking a huge amount of air. Jessica have finally and slowly pushed Jiyeon away. Looking straight to her eyes the Model cupped bother of her cheeks. ' you are precious to me. You know that Jiyeon.' She smiles and kisses the girls cheeks tenderly.

Jiyeon who didn't look like she's offended smiles. ' I know. ' she simply says holding Jessica's hand to her right cheeks, she slowly leads it to her lips. She kissed it with affection, tenderness and love before looking straight to Jessica's eyes, admiring how beautiful she was. ' you're precious to me too. ' she simply said before kissing Jessica to her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' ! ' cursed the girl who's been smoking nonstop. They were outside for godamn knows what bar it is. Extending their happiness, they don't really care what fortune brings them in. Rich as hell. Money is nothing.

' the hell Hyunah?' 

' I didn't won the ing date with Jessica Lloyd! ' 

 ' J..jessica Lloyd? The super godamn looking woman who sign a ing contract to the BLAC to represent their dresses and to promote them?!? The ing one with a long blonde curly hair?!! ' 

' hell yea. Didn't you know. They run a promo like. A just wrote your name and your number with your smexy selca And off to the lucky one.. ing hell its not me.' She hissed.

' ! Why didn't you tell me?!? ' 

' I didn't want to add you to my rivals list. '

' you! I LIKE HER TOO' 

' shut it, Nana! Its not like they will choose you! They ing have the lucky bastard.' With a one long inhale of her cigarette. She trow it on a can bin. Despite her bad image. She well respected nature.

 ' dammit! Princess will be working with her! I didn't know anything HUH!'

' Same here. Jessie is a real party night person. No matter how busy she was. She will definitely find her way to lossen up.. I wonder what's taking her away form us? '

Nana nodded. ' not even a text. That's bull!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' that -- hmm..' she been holding up not to curse. Taking a deep breath she didnt want to be the bad role model to Taeyeon. Holding the highschool girls hand, as the high school girl have clinging to her ever since she had rescue her.

' smooth Sundance... Smooth..' Tiffany say in a very cool manner while having that smugging smirks on her face. 

Lily rolled her eyes. Just back a while Tiffany is being a total sweet heart, calming her, telling everything will be fine. Now she have to remind herself that never be TOO dwelled at the moment. it was just a matter of fact that she's depressed. And Hwang is her comfort. ' hwang.. Please.. ' she hissed closing her eyes. She receive a small responds 'what?' Yet she just rolled her eyes. She didn't want to talk to Tiffany at the moment.

' ... You.. You slap Shika.. Lily.. ' Taeyeon asked. Her voice seems like crying back again yet she keep her hold tight to lily's arm.

' ooh..' Tiffany in. Patting Taeyeons head. ' believe me cupcake. That is nothing. ' Tiffany smiles taking Taeyeon left hand and decided to walks besides her.

 

Ring~ 

 

Taeyeons phone rang. ' Give me. ' Lily says. Heading her phone, Lily had let go of her hands and walk a distance away as she answered the call. Looking to Lily's back, Taeyeon tried to at least put a smile that coast Tiffany to brush off laughing. ' Gwad.. ' she Chuckle's bending forward holding her tummy by her other hand. She seems not to finish her words. ' your too much adorable, you know that? ' she then wipes her tears. ' that should be illegal.' She adds.

Taeyeon who turned bright red at Tiffany's comments. Held her head down. Besides Lily no one else had really compliment her. not even Jung Jessica her ex girlfriend who she dearly love. Tiffany smiles sweetly as if she seens the most adorable thing in the world. 'Now I know why that y beast is all over you. ' - no wonder Lily like you too.- She thought.

' Shika is not a bad person. She didn't really hurt... Me.. She's beautiful in.. And out.. I.. I.. I didn't know.. Why she.. Hurt you..' 

'.. Well.. Better not to judge. ' - maybe i take my joke way too far... kissing shouldnt be know by Medusa. -Tiffany smiles. ' what is taking Medusa so long. Who's the caller anyway, cupcake?' Tiffany asked as she pulled Taeyeon near the bunch to sit.

They all decided to eat right after rescuing Taeyeon to Jessica's condo. Of course the all mighty Medusa Lily will give it a first try to go brag into Jung Jessica's condo. Having nothing in mind. Where Jessica could possible take Taeyeon. She was really hoping that her senses will bring her good luck. And it did. Lily have finally ditches her shoots. She wasn't that a hit. But she sure do a busy job.

' I don't know.. ' Taeyeon said. Still sad.

' ... Hey cupcake..' Tiffany lift her chin up. ' smile for me. ' Tiffany said in a very sweet yet reassuring voice.

' .. I will ' Taeyeon then finally smiles. Yet it was still somehow sad.

Tiffany get the hint. She pulled Taeyeon into a tight hug. Patting and rubbing her back.

' Tiffany..?' Taeyeon called out. A little better, Tiffany assumed.

 ' I'm back..' Lily's signs and passes Taeyeon phone back.

' so who was it?' Tiffany is the first to asked.

Lily take another big huge sign.  ' its.. Its.. Jessica Lloyd's manager.. ' now she needs to explains things. 

' Je.. Jessica Lloyd?' Tiffany is shock. She knows who Jessica Lloyd is.

Lily signs. ' Her manager.' She said. 

Taeyeon who seems a little happy, looks like having an invisible question mark in her head. ' Jessica Lloyd? ' 

Tiffany who looked at Taeyeon, surprised but changed into a smuggy smirks the moment she sort things up her head. ' oooh... Cupcake, your attracting all the beasts.' 

 

 

........