Taeyeon's POV

rains cries

 

...

 

I was walking back home when I receive a call from Shika. ' .. He..hello? ' I answered, awkwardly while trying to cheering up my voice like I always do.

' are you still going into my condo? I been waiting like 8 hrs here. May I remind you, you promised to see me today?' She asked coldly.

'Y..yes! I'm going. I just need to go home and change my uni--

' Go here right now! ' she scream to the other line.

' y-yes! ' and there she ended the phone call.

 

I hurried run into the nearest bus stop. Tapping my food into the ground due to the long wait I have to endure. I'm sure as hell that Shika is so upset right now and I needed to be there. 

5mins had past and finally.. The bus had arrived. I sit on the first raw and tapped my foot again and crosses my arms. Another 5mins had pass. And finally I'm at Shika's condo. 

I hurriedly run inside it. Make my way into the elevator and click the 57th floor of the condo unit.

And finally the door opened and I run again into shika's door.

I tidy my hair, fix my uniform a little. And smiles.. And finally .. I push the doorbell. 

It takes a mid 10sec before Shika have opened her door. I was expecting to be greet by a hug but she simply says ' hey ' and let me in. 

As I finally entered Shika's condo. I clumsily removed my shoes and make my way to her sofa. I inhale calmly and closed my eyes. 

 

' what do you want to drink? Hot choco or tea? '

 

' ah~ can I have a hot Choco please? ' I tried my cutest smiles but it happened that she ignored me and make her way to her kitchen. I followed her there and hugged her arms.

 ' why didn't you give me a hug when you welcome me? ' I tried to sounds like I'm sulking but...

' your not a child are you? Here.' She then passed me the hot Choco and exit the kitchen.

I followed her and found her sitting on the sofa. I quietly.. Sit besides her. A little far so I wouldn't end up pissing her...

 

After all.. Its me who asked her to go out with me. Its not like she likes me or something..

 

I shakes my thoughts off and force and smiles and watched the movie Shika had been watching.. And to my surprise.. It is.. A adult movie.. I quickly look down my hot Choco.. Embarrassed. And I decided to gulp it in one shot. After that.. I heard my phone ring. 

I clumsily opened my bag. And answered my phone.. 

 

' hello..? ' I quietly ask.. Afraid that I might disturb shika on her movie.

' hey! Midget, where are you? Wanna go on a kara--

 

I didn't even hear the last word Lily had to say. I just found out myself getting pinned down the sofa and being kissed aggressively. 

' hmm.. Hmm.. Pu...ah~.. Shi..shi.. Hmp!! ' I tried to push her away but to my strength.. She's just too strong.. She strongly ripped my top uniform and shamelessly grabbed my and keened them as hard as she can. 

I can't just take it no more so I bit her lips that end up bleeding and to my success .. She stop.

' .. Who was that? ' she ask. Strictly, her lips where I leave a small scar..

' .. Li..li..lily.. A friend of mine..' I nervously told her.

 

Another long silence ... And..

 

' are you cheating on me? ' she asked, still pinning me down the sofa with her wild strong gaze.

 

I widen my eyes and snaps back ' No! I'm not cheating on you!' 

 

And finally she let go on me hands. And stood up.

 

She flipped her hair to the ther side of her shoulder and crosses her arms while looking at me. I slowly sits down. Both hands on my keens while having my head down.

 

I can feel her strong gaze.. Burning up against me.. I closed my eyes tight. And pray for the nicest god to help me.

 

' stand up and follow me to my room. ' she declear clearly. And walk into her room.

 

I obey her feeling small, shy..

 

Shika is A Lot taller than me..I'm 155cm... And she's.. 175 cm. And shes a professional Model who you would every day see on a 10 foot billboard on your way back home on the road. Shes 21years old.

She lives on the condo who she personally owns. Shika is rich. I dont know how many condo her Family have.. But.. She's Perfect in every way.. Her father owns the BLAC where she do the model to repsents her fathers works. 

I wasn't aware that.. I'm dating a 'Jung'.. I met her on the library.. 7months ago.. Without knowing who she was.. I just happened to know everything.. When I ask her out.. And ... Everything just surprised.. Me..

' take your uniform off and lay down on the bed. ' I snapped out my thoughts and look at her.. ' eeh? ' I asked absent mindly.

Shika signs tirely and walks into me and pushed me down on the bed.  She had my uniform off... And everything. And there I was stuck on my place and all.

 

E..eh... Wait... No.. No.. Not so fast.. Wait..

 

' ... W..wait! Wait!! ' I cover my bare cheats and backs off of her. She stared madly on me and declear.

' so your really cheating on me. You know what? We're over. Just, why the heck did I even bother dating a highschool student when I'm a ing professional Model. '

' eeh.. No- ..I'm not cheating on you.. Shi--

But her stared held me off from what I'm about to tell her.

' your only a ing 16 years old highschool student. Your nothing compare to my ex's who has a lot to offer me. ' 

I looked down.. And started crying.. Ashamed from everything I've done..

Shika.. Is a independent young Women.. And I'm only a high school student who can't even afford a starbucks..

I'm so ashamed that.. I had to give her those... Cheap hand made flowers when her.. Ex's can buy her a 12 expensive golden roses.. With high quality of good chocolates..

Those things I do the past days.. Just to make her happy.. I was wrong.. I put my hopes high and..

I cried hard while wiping my tears off my face while trying my best to sounds I'm okay. ' you..your right.. ' I sobbed and smiles widely while looking to her.

' ... I... I'm... I'm sorry.. I bother you.. I...I'm going now... ' I pick up my uniform.. And respectfully bow to her And exit her room.. I emotionally wear my uniform while trying my best not to cry my heart out.. 

I pick up my bag. And exits her condo unit.

 

...