rains curses.

rains cries

 

 

...

 

' if you go ing follow me. I'll ing hit you backwards! ' 

 

' is what she told me before driving .. A..away.. ' Tiffany explain. Panting.

' ooh gwad.. Where could she possibly take taeyeon? .. Are.. Are you okay though? .. Hwa..hwang? ' Lily's worried sick thinking about Taeyeon. She is sure that Jessica will be doing something crazy again. And she sure wont be holding back once she saw Jessica. She will beat the hell out of that what so-called-Professional-Model.

That Jung is slowly turning her into a bad person. Jessica is a pure evil. That's the real word to described her. Jessica sure put it a show. To musk her true identity on the media and public Popularity. Jessica knew better of course. she wouldn't take the risk showing her ie attitude she will surely lose money and she will sink down. Not only that it will affect her. But also her Father who Jessica work with.

But Lily and Tiffany knew better. Despite Tiffany being punched by Jessica. Tiffany's cheek sure is red. Now Tiffany knew That Jessica is not what everyone think of an 'elegant' and a 'nice perfect lady'. That is all for public image.

But... Why would Jessica acting all violent? Sure Jessica is a pure Evil but.. She wouldn't at least hurt someone withone a reason. Lily now wonder what Tiffany had done to make Jessics that furious and beat her up. She sure this will go on media.

But what matters now is Tiffany. Lily knows why is Tiffany getting all exhausted and having hard time breathing. When Tiffany does things out her limits, shes usual like this. And she will never leave Tiffany in such State knowing that Taeyeon might be getting by Jessica. She shook her head. And focused to Tiffany for a while. ' yah.. Hwang, say something! ' Lily called out again to see if the girl is still okay. She's dead worried okay.

' ..Honey.. ' Tiffany's trying to sounds cool. ' Your talking to the all mighty Hwang.. I'm.. Fine..  I can walk.. Pu..put me down..' But her voice failed her though. Weakness was all over her. 

' No. Were almost on our house.. Hold still okay? ' Lily said. Sadness/stress/ was all over her voice. She seems about to cry.' and besides your light as a paper. ' she quietly add.

' fine. ' Tiffany finally give in. She knew she can't do nothing but to listen. She then Closed her eyes tight. Her heart beat were reaching as in its about to burst. Sweats were all running down her face and she's having trouble breathing.

' were here.. ' Lily skillfully opened the gate. Walk into her house and open the lock of the door. She slowly put Tiffany down the sofa. Looking at her as if she was about to disappeared.

' .. I.. I need my bag.. Pass.. Me my bag.' Tiffany said. Trying hard to reach her bag that Lily had place into the floor. 

' .. He..here..' lily passed Tiffany's bag.

Tiffany then looked for something. Soon she was holding a little box. She opened it. And took the small red capsule on it. She then slowly place it into her lips and ask for water. Lily quickly obey her and pass a glass of water. 

' .. Thank you.. ' she wholeheartedly say. ' I will be fine soon. So don't worry to much.. You should go look for cupcake -- uh.. Taeyeon.' Tiffany said in a teasingly tune.

' Mou~ ' Lily then cried hitting Tiffany's arm as light as ever. ' your back at the old hwang I know. ' Lily smiles little tears running into her eyes. ' you got me worried over nothing.. ' lily then finally broke down.

' ..honey ....that's sounds like a confession.. ' Tiffany said wicking. And lily hit her again a little hard this time. tiffany was very much aware that Medusa Lily has something for the younger girl. She's not that dumb not to notice. ' ouch! That hurt. Baby! ' she then giggles but Lily remind crying.. slowly.. Tiffany sits down and hugged lily. ' you know I hate to see you cry.. ' she gently said rubbing Lily's back.

' .. Your as jerk as ever.. ' lily snobbed. Then hugged Tiffany back. 

' jerk. Yes that's true. ' Tiffany smiles then slowly letting go of Lily. ' what we have now is different from before.. ' Tiffany said wiping Lily's cheeks. ' I'm sorry I've hurt you. ' Tiffany give her a painful smile.

' Hwang. I already have forgive you.. ' Lily said smiling. 

' .. I know.. But.. You haven't called me by name ever since we parted.. ' 

Lily then pouted. Still tears running down her cheeks ' its because your acting all cool in fort of Taeyeon (literary to everyone. But mostly to Taeyeon) and keep on insisting calling me Medusa.'

' .. Right..' Tiffany said, taking a huge amount of air. Feeling better. She stood up and holds Lily's hand. ' but we seriously need to look for your Princess.. ' Tiffany said. Smiling. ' you do not want it. A y beast just took her away will you.?'

Lily facial expression chances. It is somehow happy. ' .. Thank you.. '

' ssh... ' Tiffany shh her.. Putting her finger to Lily's mount. And smiling so sweetly as ever. ' let's go.' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' where here. ' Jessica said. Sitting on the sofa. Closing her eyes.. Taking a huge amount of air. She have finally relax..

' .. I.. I want to go home.. ' Taeyeon said. Looking down the floor while paying with her fingers. ' Li..lily's probably worried.. And.. And.. ti..Tiffany..you.. You hurt Tiffany.. ' Taeyeon sobbed.

' ooh gwad! ' Jessica said annoyed. She then looked at Taeyeon. Her eyes seems so blank.. She's annoyed.. Upset as hell that someone had kissed Taeyeon other than her. ' sits besides me. ' she order. 

Taeyeon flinch... She's scared.. She stayed on her place. Tears running down her cheeks and her small body seems like its shaking. ' .. I.. I want to go home.. ' she said once again. 

Jessica leaving no Patience left. Raised her eyebrows and Strom her way to Taeyeon. Alarming the little girl. The younger girl have back off till her back hit the wall. She looked at the older girl. Eyes burning with the desire she didn't understand. 

'Didn't you heard what I ing said? I said ' sit ing besides me! ' Jessica madly said. She stopped two step away from Taeyeon and observed her for a few seconds. 

' .. Please... I need.. To go home.. Li..lily.. And Tiffany... ' Taeyeon sobbed holding her tears up. She's shaking. ' I beg you..' 

' come with me..' Jessica say with a blank expression. Extending her hand to Taeyeon.. She couldn't bare seeing the younger girl cry. It torn her 10fold.

Alarming Taeyeon she knew if she didn't obey. Jessica would do something that would probably hurt her. She then take Jessica's hand.. Tears running down her cheeks as she was pulled into a deep longing hug.

I just wanted to hug you.. Are you that afraid of me..' Jessica bitterly thought as she hugged Taeyeon tightly. She then inhaled Taeyeon sweet vanilla scent as if to calm her. Running her finger tips to Taeyeon Long brown hair. She smile slightly as she remember how Taeyeon used to be so clingy. ' I missed .. You.. ' she whispered.. 

Taeyeon stays still.. She didn't bother to move nor to hug Jessica back. She seems out of the world.. ' I want to go home.. ' she said..

This made Jessica to hug her even tighter. No.. She's not letting Taeyeon go knowing that she have rivals.. No.. She can't.. ' No. Your Mine. ' Jessica said firmly. 

Jessica then slowly let Taeyeon go..she tryed to look into the youngest eyes.. Her small vivi brown eyes seems lost. Seeing no reaction.. The Taeyeon she once knew seems no where to be find. Wheres the Taeyeon who used to smiled a lot.. Where's the Taeyeon she knew that love her the most..no..she didn't disappeared does she.. jessica didn't know..

' Taeyeon.. ' Jessica said. Gently rubbing Taeyeons cheeks while Looking straight to Taeyeon's eyes. seeing no reaction she finnaly let her tears down.

' ... You...hurt...Tiffany... ' Taeyeon finally let out some voice. Yet her eyes were all blank, Jessica couldn't keep this going. 

' I did. Because she kissed you. ' Jessica said holding her tears, Grinding her teeth because of the anger she felt. Hell to No. She isn't going to let this thing pass.

' .. I.. I want to home.. ' Taeyeon said. Eyes were blank. Tears were all her silence pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Alright cut! ' the director said as the people around her cheered on.

' Ms. Lloyd. ' Mr. Jung called out ' thank you very much for signing a contract to us. I am very honored to finally meet you. I apologize by the sudden changed of plans.. ' Mr. Jung whole heartedly apologize. He was so ashamed that her own daughter left the Actress without even introducing herself properly.

' I am very well honored myself Mr. Jung. Please.. Dont bother yourself. I have a lot much of a free time to wait for her.' The actress offered to make the man who obviously felt so ashame to feel at lease. The actress have actually a hetic duties to filled with. But she couldn't bare seeing the man. To be so embarrassed. ' and please.. Call me Jessica.' The actress smiles. 

' thank you very much. You are everything I expected in person Ms. Lloyd-- I .. I mean Ms. Jessica. 'Mr. Jung finally let a fine smile crept his face. ' if you may please.. I have to see if I can contract my daughter so.. We can finish the shoot and some commercial shoot.. Please excuse me. ' Mr. Jung excuse his self and fish to his poket for his phone. And hurrily called Jessica who refuses to answer any of his call.

 

 

Jessica Lloyd let herself feel comfortable by sitting comfortably on the sofa inside the guess room. She was done with an 50 seconds commercial Shooting, yet was still a mountain of work on her head. She enjoy working. So she isn't to complain.

 

Ring~ 

 

Jessica Lloyd fish to her poker to answer her phone with a heavy sign she try her best to at least sounds happy despite her tiring and heavy day. ' Jessica Lloyd here. Who is this? ' 

' Lloyd! Finally. ' its her manager. He sounds somehow happy. ' remember the promo we did with BLAC? ' He grinned to the other line. ' and a fan yours will be able to have a one night date with you? '

Jessica Lloyd smile. She knew she wasn't that popular to Korean. She's a European- British actress. And somehow she do some modeling and commercials at the Asian industry. If you were to asked some people. Who Jessica Lloyd is. You would say she is quite a hit to some part of the Asia. Shes Beautiful. And indeed talented.

' I wish this one is not a creep. ' she quietly said. Trying to joke. And she have her Manager laughing the other line. Smiling a little. She's tired yes. But she can still put it a show. 

'Oh no. This one we chooses is a girl. 16 years old. ' her manager bean happily. ' you will soon to meet her. Once we got to reach her. ' he added.

A girl. Jessica Lloyd give it a deep thought. Two girls dating now a days isnt really a bother. Jessica Lloyd. Considering that she is a British European Actress she sure have an open mind on such things. Ooh well. It doesn't really bother her. Its just a one night date. And after that her contract in BLAC is done. She doesnt know why BLAC inc. Needed to put a stunt like this. Having a date on her for one night and getting to know her. More importantly the only thing that really matters to her is to Meet The Nations Famous Model. World wide indeed known Jung Jessica. The Mans daughter she signed contract with. 

Jessica Lloyd smiled instantly. Imaging how Lady like Jessica Jung is. She bet Jessica Jung is a caring person. A pure one inside and out. A Lady who will beam a smile to everyone.

Base of her billboard and some pictures she saw. Jessica Jung shows Maturity, Professionalism and some fascinating facial expression that she adores so much. She somehow have a good impression to Jessica Jung.

' alright. ' Jessica Lloyd said after a a deep thoughts.

' I'll call you right away if I reach her. Bye Lloyd! ' he hang up.

 

Jessica Lloyd sometimes wonder why does everyone address her Lloyd instead of her name. It is seriously not that hard to pronounce.. Oh.. Okay maybe to some koreans but... Her manager is not a korean. He is a freaking European. oh well she doesn't really mind. 

She decided a short nap will not kill so.. She rested a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' Jiyeon! Ooh thank god I found you. Did Jessica answer her phone yet? ' Mr.Jung ask. He doesn't want to Make Jessica Lloyd to wait anymore longer. But what can he do? He have such a rebel daughter who refuses to hear any of his words. This brought Mr.Jung closed to tears.

' she haven't answered any of my calls yet. Mr.Ju-- I mean uncle.. It went straight to her voice call..' Jiyeon said. Worried 

Bang! And suddenly the door brashed opened reviling the oh so Great Jung Jessica. 

' I'm Here. ' she cooly said removing her black jucket and glasses and she takes a sit. She has a print hand print on her left cheek.

' Ooh.. Dear what happe--

' can we just get s done?!' Jessica said annoyed. She take a good hold on her nose bridged, closes her eyes and take a deep breath. ' where the is that JESSICA LLOYD?!?'

Mr. Jung almost cry. Why is Jessica this rebel? Even so. He pushes a smile. Exhale deeply and fix his self. ' she is waiting on the guess room. ' he calmly said. 

Jessica without a single word left the room with a bang on the door.

 

 

 

.....