Medusa Lily and Jung Jessica's POV

rains cries

...

 

 

Isn't things way better without her? Taeyeon.. I looked at her as I run my hands to her cheeks. Such an lovely Angel.. I whisper end as I give her a kissed in her forehead before heading back my own room.

I slowly close her room door and leans back on it.. Closing my eyes, a tears run down my eyes.. Just how long will I play the role of big sister.. When will you see me.. As me. Just me..

Funny right..I'm in love with a kid.. I smile pitifully as head to my room.. I sat on the edge of my bed. As look at the photo when I first had Taeyeon on the orphanage.

She was 9 years old back then. A cheerful, lovely cute and a happy little girl.. I love kids.. So.. I've always visit the Oprah. I thought what I felt for taeyeon is just... A sister love.. But.. Everything changed when I started looking at her more ofthen.. She smiled whenever our eyes met.. And things just started spinning out. I have made up my mind.. That I'm taking her with me. So I got all the papers work. And I got her.

My 7years with her went happily as I can imagine. Shes very sweet. And responsible. I love her. So much..

 

' lily, look! Finally I can make a pancake!! ' she declear shouting from the kitchen.

' I am impressed midget. Nice Job! ' I patted her head and kissed her forehead. She smiles brightly and serve the pancake she made.

' since you the the most important person in my life. Lily, I want you to be the first to taste my pancake!' She said smiling ear to ear while jumping. I smiles widely and take a sit. She hurriedly sits on my lap. I giggles as she cutely look at me. 

' go lily! Taste it! ' she said happily.

' alright alright.' I said smiling. I slowly take a bite. Chew for a 3 seconds. Her watchful eyes never leave my face.. Shes looking at me as if asking me if it taste good or bad. 

I smirks and give her a kiss on the cheeks ' not bad. For a 9 years old. You too awesome! ' 

' really? Yaaaaay!! I love you lily! ' then she trows her arms around my neck and hug me tightly as if I will be gone when she let go. ' thank you lily... ' she whispered and I patted her head.

 

But things all changed when she met this certain Person. Named Jung Jessica. She was Dating Jessica.. How, when and why? Jessica? Isn't she a professional model? Just how? How will a Propessional model not just any model but the Jessica Jung just decided to date a kid.. When? When do they come to know each other? And why? Why is jessica dating someone who's 5 years younger than her? 

Isn't things unfair here? I hold back my feelings thinking I am way older than her.. Yet Jessica had her.. Why.. 

I closed my mind and decided just to sleep.. At least now.. Her relationship with taeyeon is over. For now.. That's all its matters..

I'm not selfish.. I just care. And I will never let my feelings ruin my relationship to Taeyeon. No..

 

 

 

Jessica' POV

 

photoshoots I'm going to see Taeyeon! I hurriedly run into my car. Starts my engine and dash my way to Taeyeon's school. I've seen my director bracking off his . But nah~. Its Monday. And its already 2pm. It is when her class will end. I need to catch her before lily have her. 

 

 

@ Taeyeon's school

 

' hey.' called the tall girl with a black hair, black bag. 

' hey, Tiffany! ' beem taeyeon as she hugged Tiffany. Some students had look at her. But tiffany give them a look and they instantly changed their gaze.

' what's up cupcake? ' tiffany asked patting her head.'heading home? '

' not yet! Lily just called me saying to meet her to the cake shop. Wanna come? ' Taeyeon asked happily.

' Medusa? Isn't she busy with her shoots? ' Tiffany asked smiling.

' that. She is. But.. Not now. So... ' Taeyeon then pokes Tiffany's tummy.

' better not do that again cheesecake. ' tiffany warn smirking.

Taeyeon giggles. ' Alright! ' she then cling into Tiffany's arms dragging her out the hallway.

 

' kyaaaaaaaaa!!! ' 

 

A crowd was intimidating out the gate of the school blocking the way out. 

 

' what is happening? ' Taeyeon curiously asked and Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders. Taeyeon then cling into tiffany's arms more afraid she might get pushed away by the sudden amount of student running wild.

' hold tightly cupcake' Tiffany said. Holding Taeyeon's hand as she make themself out the crowd.

 

' Kyaaaaaaa!! ' 

' JUNG JESSICA!!!! 

' kyaaaaaaa!!!

 

.........