Jessica's POV

rains cries

 

....

 

' ... How long does she intend on making me wait?' I asked my self as my made a glass of sour orange juice. I walked and I played with my hair as I stood on the glass window on my condo unit while sipping on my juice.

 

This is seriously boreDAMN.

 

Ring~ 

 

' Taeyeon! ' I hurriedly answer my phone and yelled Taeyeons name and to my disappointment. Its Hyunah.

 

'Whoa~ who the hell is Taeyeon?' She chuckles. 

' .. Ooh.. Hyunah. What's up? ' I sits on my sofa and turn my T.V on and play a adult movie.

' hey, princes. Up for some clubbing tonight?' She asked a little bit giddy.

' No. I have something to do.' 

' .. Hey what's up with you? You been giving me a cold shoulder these pass weeks. No.. I mean month.. Are you on your period? ' 

' No. I just don't feel like clubbing. I'll give you a call when I want. Okay? ' 

' .. Alright.. I'm looking forward for it.. Princess.. Bye~' and call ended.

 

I sign once again as boreDAMN filled me .. I walked into my room to find something interesting and there.. I've seen.. TaeYeon's hand made Flowers.. 

A smile instantly curve into my lips as I held the cute thing into my hands and sniffs it.. There it was.. Taeyeons .. Sweet vanilla scent.

I met Taeyeon 7 months ago when Daddy insisted me to go visits a library to refresh up my mind.. My mind is full of clubs. . And things that doesn't involve knowledge skills.. 

I saw her.. Nerdly reading a book named ' instant teen ' I raised my eyebrows and grabbed a random book and sits nexts to her and pretended to read.

I saw her taking notes.. And nodding her head as she reads.. When she finally finish the book. A smile creep her lips and a satisfying signs leave her lips.

I couldn't keep my curiousity to myself and my mouth instantly speak as if it has its own mind. ' why are you reading that crap? ' I asked her.

' hmm? ' she looked at me smiling. Her big glasses that I think not her size seems to fell off the nose bridge. She then fix it before answering me. ' I wanted to help a friend of mine to lost a weight. She's aiming to be a model..' She calmly explain.

So.. Its not for herself but to someone else. I face her.. And smirk. I think she knew who she's talking to now. 

' .. I like your eyes.. ' is the first thing she said.

 

Huh. What? 

 

I raised my eyebrows and asked ' really? Why? ' is she playing dump? She must know me.

She stare on me my while trying to figure why.. And she said. ' I think because they are sharp.. And wild. ' she said smiling. 

I signs and crosses my arms. Its not like she's wrong. ' what's your name?' 

' ooh.. I'm sorry.. My name is Kim Tae Yeon. '

' ...  ' I stared on her.. Shes cute. ' how old are you? ' 

' I'm 16 ' she said, smiling. ' and you are? ' 

 So.. She really didn't know me. ' .. Jessica. Jung Jessica.' 

' Je.. Shi.. Ka? Shika?' A raised of an eyebrows as if questions me.

A cold air run down my spine the moment her lips curve that 'shika' thing. ' I prefer Jessica. ' I told her coldly.

' sorry.. He..shi..Ka..' 

This time I raised my eyebrows ' it's Jessica. Not heshika not Jeshika Its-- ugh! SHIKA is fine.' I said finally giving up. Seriously what a cheap name.

' sorry..' She apologized.. Its a surprised that a teenager doesn't know me. Despite her nerdy looking I assumed that.. She's not that sociable.

 

' I'm hungry. Came with me. Let's have lunch together. ' I said while standing up.

' ..I.. I apologized.. But.. I do not .. Go hang out with strang--

' look Taeyeon, were no longer a strangers. Good heaven..' 

' I'm sorry.. ' 

' come on let's go.' I grabbed her hand and walked out that boring library.

 

 

Ring...

 

Another phone call... 

 

Its daddy. 

 

' what?' 

'Hey, Princess. Is Taeyeon with you? Your cute little girlfriend hmm hmm? ' I feel like daddy is raising her eyebrows on the other line while teasing me and that just pissed me. Despite him knowing me that I'm a lesbian. he hugged me openly and accepts me for who I am. 

' no. But she's coming over later. Why? '

A short silence.. And ' .. I'm surprise that you introduced such a young girl as your girlfriend to me. ' he said smiling to the other line. ' your serious about her.'

A small smile escape my lips and I sits on my bed. ' maybe yes maybe not. We never know..'

' .. Jessica.. If you will just end up playing with her. Then it be better letting her go. Such an innocent child.. Don't scar her ..' He plead me.

' we'll see daddy. I hanging up now. love you ' 

' Jessica pleas-- 

Call ended.

 

Shut it.. She's mine.. 

 

That whole 7 months.. I learned that Taeyeon's is an orphan. She's living With Lily Medusa since she was 9years old. And that explain why they are so close.

I do not find it amusing that Taeyeon and lily is such a good friends.. I find it so godamnly annoying. Lily being so chilling with Taeyeon. Like Damn.

Despite lily being a total chic. I do not find her attractive.. Okay I admit. I like Petite girls. In short.. I like shorts cute girls.. To make it short.. Taeyeon is a total Hottie to me. 

She's cute, short. Her were not that big nor small just enough for me to grab and to touch. Her small and that perfectly curve with her flat delicate small tummy... Good heaven..

I sometimes fantalize pinning her down the bed with handicrafts and blindfold. Me hardcorlyf@cking her, making her scream my name and all.. 

 

Yes.. I'm in love with Taeyeon.

 

I just love everything about her. Shes nice. Has a knowledgeable skills, manners. And she's sweet. 

And I know.. Despite everything good about her.. Guys would never appreciate that.. Because you know why? Guys like wild girls.. Girls whose exciting they say. Hmp! Stupids.

So.. I'm in a one time billioner on Taeyeon. I have no rivals to her. Except that Medusa.

I was about to claim her as mine.. You know.. Putting something on her drink.. Then taking her to bed. And have my way.. And pretended everything happened is an accident but...

 

She ing confessed to me..

 

' ... Ever since i'd met you shika.. I have this weird feelings.. I do not suppose that.. They are unpleasant.. But.. I.. I think.. No.. I love you.. Shika.. I know.. I'm a girl.. But I do believe that my feelings is nothing different to any other guys...So please.. Will you go out with... With me..' 

 

I was just thinking about dirty tackicts that I'm about to use to make her mine..but.. Ooh.. Well~ 

 

' sure.. Why not? ' and a millionwat smile appeared on my lips. My VICTORY.

A relief smile forms on her lips that I'm temped to kissed on. 

 

 

' .. Good heaven where the hell is Taeyeon?! ' I grabbed my phone and called her instantly.

And she answered it right away. ' he...hello?' An awkward cheerful voice. 

' .. Are you still going into my condo? I been waiting here like 8 hrs. May I remind you, you promised to see me to day? ' I said coldly. Well.. I'm pissed.

' Y..Yes! I'm going. I just need to go home and change my uni--

' Go here now! ' and there I lost it. I shouted on her. Well I want to see her N.O.W

 

' y-yes! ' then I end the call. And puff my self on my bed again.

 

20 mins had passed and finally my doorbell ring. I lazily get up my bed my opened my door.. Reviling her smiling face. ' hey. ' then I let her in. I told her that make herself comfortable and she did. She puff herself to the sofa. And closes her eyes. 

 

' what do you want to drink? Hot Choco or tea? ' 

' ah~ can I have a hot Choco please..? ' she asked cutely and I almost die.. Dear heaven .. She's so cute but.. I chooses to ignored her.

I want her to show me more of her cute sides. And there I have my win. She followed me on the kitchen and hugged my arms. 

' why didn't you give me a hug when you welcome me? ' she asked sadly.

Gwad.. I'm dying just how cute can Taeyeon be? But still.. I played cool. ' your not a child are you? Here.' Then I passed her her hot Choco and exist the kitchen. I sat on the sofa. And to my victory.. The scene in to the screen. I smirks as I wait for Taeyeon out the kitchen. 

Its not long till she joined me. But she sat far away from me that make me frown. I observed her childish figure.. And a small smile creep my lips.

She then decided to watched the movie I'm watching and to her surprises.. Its.. Something that for adults only. She lower her head. And gulp her hot Choco in a shut. Embarrassed from what she saw.

I was about to pull her into a kiss but her phone suddenly ring.. I was expecting her not to answer it. But she did. 

I soon felt angry filled me. And I pinned her down the sofa. Making sure that my body is hardly press against her small body. Feeling every small curve she has while kissing her aggressively.

She tried to fight back but. HAH! I'm stronger than her. I shamelessly ripped her school uniform forcefully grabbing her with my both hands. My body pressed hard on her while grinding my hips onto her small one.

I soon felt a sharp thing bit my lips and that just . 

I stopped for a while.. As I the lips she bit on. Man thats surprisingly a pleasured. ' .. Who was that?' 

' li..li..lily.. A friend of mine..' She answered me nervously.

 

Of course Lily.. ' where you cheating on me?' I tried to sound terrifying.

I just want her to know that she BELONGS to me.

I saw her widen her eyes as she defended herself. 

I stood up.. And flipped my hair into the other side.. I'm so turn on right now.. And.. I want her..

She slowly Sits up.. Hands on her keens while her head is down.. I look at her hungerly.

 

'Stand up and follow me to my room.' And she obey me

 

I sat on my bed and observe her. She seems passing out.. 'Take your uniform off and lay down on the bed. ' 

  

' .. Eeh? ..' She asked me absentmindedly.

 

I signs tiredly and make my way to her. I push her down the bed. And take her uniform off with a quick motion. 

I was about to to kiss her when..

' w..wait.. Wait !!' She hugged her bared chest and move back.

This is so ungodly making me pissed. ' so your really cheating on me. You know what? We're over. Just, why the heck did I even bother dating a highschool student when I'm a ing professional Model. ' I fiercely told her while holding my bold stare I swear this is making me impatient.

' eeh.. No- ..I'm not cheating on you.. Shi--' she was about to defend herself but I cut her off with my gaze.

'Your only a ing 16 years old highschool student. Your nothing compare to my ex's who has a lot to offer me. ' Jessica Language. She's only sixteen. Be a ing professional and stop-- 

Then.. I heard a small sobs that held my breath.. She's.. Crying.. Oh ingly. Just me. I made her CRY. F.U.--

~~~your only a ing 16 years old highschool student. Your nothing compare to my ex's who has a lot to offer me. ~~~

'... Your right... ' she then force a smile and looked at me. I was stuck at the moment.. I can't seems to process everythings happening.. I.. I make her cry... I fuc--

' ... I... I'm... I'm sorry.. I bother you.. I...I'm going now... ' she then pick her uniform.. Get out my bed.. And bow onto me.. Before existing my room.. I was left .. Like a statue... I didn't mean to make her. Cry.. I fuc-- dear heaven.. 

 

...