Chapter 9

I Will Try (My Everlasting Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That was the last thing Taeyeon expected from Sooyoung right now. Is she losing her ing mind?

“What the , Soo?”

“Hey chill, I was just-

“Accusing me!” Taeyeon snapped. The accusatory tone though, “Do you really think I  miss the tone you used on me?”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s- that’s crazy! Even from you, Sooyoung!”

“Okay, I was wrong. It’s just I don’t think I’ve seen you so distraught ever since you know the Jessica thing.” Sooyoung raised her hands gestured an air quote.

Taeyeon took a deep breath, life really hadn’t been treating her good today and so the strong desire she had just want to call it quit already.

“Sooyoung, Sica and I, we are having a baby. Or at least we are trying to. What makes you think I would do that to her?” Taeyeon hoped Sooyoung could see just how tired she was.

“Right, I should have seen you’re doing the best you can. The thing is, there is one thing you should know, Tae, something’s wrong with-..”

Sooyoung didn’t really get to finish what she was about to say when Mr. Park interrupted informing them about Yoona’s arrival.

“Let her in, Mr. Park.” Just great, another problem to solve. With all the strength she had left, she looked at Sooyoung dejectedly. “What were you saying again? You said something’s wrong, what is it?”

“I was saying, there might be something wrong wi-..”

“Unnie.”

Yoona came in just in time to cut Sooyoung again, which successfully brought Taeyeon’s attention to her.

“Yoong. Just the person I need to see. Come sit.” Taeyeon nodded to the seat next to Sooyoung, before taking her position in front of them on her desk.

“You don’t look so good, Yoong.” The tallest pointed out the obvious.

“She broke up with Soojung.”

Sooyoung gasped, looking so lost with gaping in shock.

“Why?”

Yoona groaned, not wanting the attention she got from both the older.

“What happened?” Sooyoung looked at Yoona, curious yet genuinely worried at the same time. “Seriously, what happened?” Sooyoung turned to Taeyeon who only gave her a shrug, when Yoona refused to speak.

When the silence had become unbearable, Taeyeon spoke up with a stern tone.

“Speak up, Yoong! Why did you break up with her?”

Seriously, today had been so tiring, Taeyeon just wanted to go home and see Jessica to calm herself to convince herself that everything would be alright. She would always be by Jessica’s side and so would Jessica.

“Please, I don’t want to talk about it, Unnie.”

“I say you better speak up, because the poor girl showed up upon my door carrying two big luggages early in the morning and cried her eyes out and all of that because of you.”

At this Yoong stood up staring down on the oldest among them.

“Why did you judge and just blame it on me while you have no idea of what happened?”

If Taeyeon was surprised she didn’t show it. This was literally the first time Yoona stared her down like this and it hurt her pride.

“Then start talking and let me understand this situation! I don’t need any stress to put Jessica under. Which I’m sure she’s worried like hell now because her baby sister just got her heart broken for the first time. And the person none other is you, Yoona!” Taeyeon fired back with an accussing finger on Yoona.

“What do you mean, Unnie? I believe I haven’t done anything wrong. You are saying as if I’ve been treating her bad all this time.”

“And you just did when you decided to break her heart like this. You are always childish and stubborn!”

“You are not any better, Unnie! Don’t act like you’ve never broken any hearts before!”

“So you are the one who lecture me and I am the one who suppose to learn how to act now, huh?!”

“You are really impossible sometimes!”

“Yoona, stop it!”

Sooyoung yanked Yoona back from Taeyeon’s office desk in case if one of them decide to raise a hand.

“I said I don’t want to talk about it, Unnie! At least not now. I was hoping to see you guys and chat about something else to get my mind off of it.”

Staring up the ceiling, clearly disappointed of the turn of events, Yoona rolled her eyes blinking away the threatening tears before harshly pulled away from Sooyoung’s grasp, leaving.

“I’ll go and talk to her.”

Taeyeon only gave Sooyoung a heavy sigh before the tall girl left to run after the youngest out of them.

 

-----

 

“Yoong.” Sooyoung called on her just when she stepped out to the parking lot.

Yoona did stop and give her a side glance. Sooyoung understood, at a time like this, people only needeed peace.

“I’ll let you off. I just want to say, don’t be so hard on yourself, on Taeyeon, or Krystal. Especially, your Taeyeon Unnie. She is having a really hard time herself. Don’t get me wrong. I know you are too, given the situation with you and Krystal. You know we always care for you. And you know how Taeyeon is, since she is the oldest in our group, it is only right for her to act tough and think she has to sort things out for you eventhough she literally in a mess right now.”

Sooyoung walked closer and put a hand on Yoona's shoulder, giving her a soft squeeze. “I’m always here for you too, Yoong. For both of you. You know that.”

With that Sooyoung turned around to leave, but Yoona caught her muttering about, “Gotta go now, just remember I have to run an errand for my bunny.”

Yoona smiled a little at how the three of them were literally whipped for their lovers. Or in her case, her ex-lover.

 

-----

 

It was almost midday after Taeyeon left for work, Jessica and Tiffany decided to take Krystal out for lunch at the café near the house, only two block down the road. Tiffany was the one drivin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter