Chapter 3

I Will Try (My Everlasting Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Choi Sooyoung!!”

The intruder stepped inside the room yelling at her. Well, it was just another day. She hummed acknowledging the other presence without prying her eyes from the paper.

“Yah!! Choi Sooyoung!! You promised me dinner, remember??”

She smugly smiled before she spoke to the latter. “Yes, yes. I won’t forget it, not even a second.”

“Aish! You won’t forget it?” The latter glared at her with expression was obviously telling her ‘you forgot about it’.

“You’re just late like…2minutes. Two days ago, you were late like 3 minutes and last week you were so late like 5 minutes. And don’t even get me started to list out how many dates we’ve had for you to keep coming late.”

See? Just like any other day. She sighed contently finally tearing her eyes away from the paper and gave the other her full attention. Her smile was widening in process and genuine.

“Impatient, aren’t you?”

“Tck."

“Arasseo, arasseo. I’ll finish this real quick then we’re off to go.”

The girl pouted as leaving no choice but to walk to the couch before plunge her down.

Unhappy. Yup. Totally unhappy. Sooyoung shook her head dismissing the uncomfortable stare from the girl. Another ten minutes later she’s done, collecting her car key and her blazer then she proceeded to the couch. Stretching out her long hand, she gently offered the girl her opened palm.

“Ready?” The girl huffed. “Come on, don’t be so grumpy. We’re already late.” Sooyoung took the girl’s hand in hers leading her out her office room.

“And whose fault is that?” The girl countered as they went through the hall heading to the parking lot.

“I love you, Sunkyu. You know I do.”

“You love your work.”

“True and wrong. Me and my work have this love and hate relationship.”

“The heck?”

“It pained my . I hate it.”Sooyoung jumped in the driver seat after escorted her girlfriend taking shotgun. “But…”

“You love it more.”

“Because it earned me money for you more than you could spend.”

“If I knew you’re this workaholic, I swear I wouldn’t have dated you and fallen in love with you.”

“Too late, don’t you think?” Sooyoung grinned when Sunny didn’t retort and that earned her a smack on her thigh.

“You’re so annoying, you know that?”

“I know you love me.”

“Count your blessing.”

“Every second since he blessed me to be with you.”

“Sweet doesn’t suit you, darling.”

“Say, it doesn’t suit Taeyeon either but Jessica loves it. It’s the way to court a girl.”

“Whatever.”

“Yes!! I won.” Sooyoung exclaimed loudly.

“Can. You. Stop. Annoying. Me??!!” Sunny with her nose flared mercilessly smacking Sooyoung’s thigh within each words she said.

Sooyoung could only whimper in defense.

The next few minutes ride were filled with silence as Sooyoung stole glances at her girlfriend who was sulking while looking out the window.

“Sunny-ah. Are you upset?” Silent. “Sunny, my sun, my whole world and my energy.”

Sunny was trying hard to hold her smile maintaining her straight face still.

Steering the wheel to the right before slowly came to a stop pulling on the brake, Sooyoung then released her buckling seatbelt. She turned to Sunny who was still ignoring her.

“Babe, are you really upset? You know I was just joking, right?”Sooyoung leaned in kissing her girlfriend’s upper arm. Sunny who was wearing sleeveless shirt shivered under the kiss.

“My lovely Sunny.” Diligently Sooyoung long hands working on to release the seatbelt. She took the chance to access her girlfriend’s exposed neck.

No, Sunny can no longer hold this. Sooyoung was killing her. So she tilted her head before mimicking Sooyoung’s position she forcedly lifted Sooyoung’s head up only to crush their lips.

Seconds entangling in the kiss, Sooyoung gently pressed their forehead together after breaking the kiss.

“Sooyoung.”

“Shall we head to the diner or Choi’s hotel instead?”

 

=====

 

Shifting uncomfortably on her seat, she couldn’t tell if she was actually acting up childishly or rather selfishly earlier. Gulping her saliva down, she began to roll her eyes else where from intimidating eyes before her.

“You’re jealous.”

“What?” Pffff. No. She was not. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head in nonchalant mannered. No way. There was no word of jealous in her dictionary but people were jealous when it comes to her. Correct. People were jealous of her that was just so damned right.

“No?” A shake of head was a reply. “Then what is it with you calling me non-stop while I was talking to Minhyuk when you were only across of the room?”

“How would I know you were there and talking to him? I have no clue.”

“Yah, Im Yoona. Iissh!! Stop denying it!”

Stomping her feet, she stood up her ground then strode to her bedroom.

“Soojung!” Sighed. “Girls and their constant mood swings.” Somehow it made her wonder how could Taeyeon and Sooyoung handle the wife and the girlfriend’s mood. Yoona ruffled her hair out of frustration before chased after the younger girl. She saw Krystal plopping down upon her bed leg crossed while avoiding eye contact. “Soojung.” Yoona coaxed taking the space next to the girl. “I promise I’ll behave next time.”

“Promise?”

“Only if you promise to let me hold your hand when we’re in the office and kiss you good luck before you start your work.”

“No can do.” Yoona groaned. “Yoona, I don’t want people to think I’m taking advantage of my boss.” She explained.

“Here we go again. Come on now. I can’t live like this. Being quite, staying low and keeping our relationship hidden. It’s killing me. Painfully slow.” Yeah finally, she let this out. She hates it when she has to pretend she has nothing going on with this beautiful woman in her life. Stupid, she was being stupid to agree things like these.Not to mention so many male employees were gawking at Soojung. Her Soojung. They were like obviously her with their eyes. And this Minhyuk boy, how dare he talks to Krystal.

“Yoong, you should know it’s not easy for me too. Now I really understand how my Unnie feels when she and my hyeongbu were dating.”

Yoona frowned. “I don’t like Minhyuk.” She stated suddenly. “You can talk to him but ten steps far away.”

“What are you talking about? How are we supposed to talk like that? Don’t be so ridiculous.” Krystal argued. Yoona opened to protest but Krystal beat her to it. “Yoong, don’t be so immature. You should trust me. Alright? You took all of my first and I never regret it even a bit. Instead I’m happy that person is you. You mean so much to me.” Krystal gave her reassured smile and a squeeze on her thigh. “Let’s not talk about this anymore, yeah?”

“Soojung, I-..”

“I tell you what, I miss you so much. We hardly met these days if not in the meeting then only at lunch and that with other employees included.” Krystal relayed as Yoona smiled widely when the latter entangled her arms around her long neck.

“Okay, what do you wanna do now then?”

“I want Im Yoong for the night.” Krystal whispered cheekily as Yoona grinned in return.

 

=====

 

The cold water gave her chill but it was good against her skin. She felt a lot more relief in each splash.How come she didn’t see it before? She admitted it sometimes she could be so dense. She closed her eyes trying to replay the scene.

 

“Do I complete you yet? Or our little bundle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter