Chapter 4 : Home of Boys

Meteor Love

Tell me Tell me sarangeul malhaejweo~ Tell me Tell me nae sarang jeonhaejweo~ Love me Love me nae pumae angyeojweo~ Kiss me Kiss me neomaneul saranghae~~ 

I woke up to an unfamiliar alarm. It’s not my phone. 

My hand fumbled on the soft bed. I could feel it’s wide ‘cuz I could roll around. 

I found the phone and I stopped the alarm that shows 8.00 a.m.

8 am? Ahhhh I see. WAIT-WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?? Where am I? 

I got panic, and somehow I stumbled off the bed. 

“KYA!” I screamed as I fell flat on the floor.

Ouch.. I got up to sitting position. I scanned through the room.

It was overall white. 

When I turned to the bed, I almost scream my lungs out and my body jumped.

It’s Baekhyun oppa! Sitting at the edge of the bed watching at me.

tumblr_m6f25djv5T1rn6cnx.jpg

“Good morning.” He wished me.

“G-G-Good morning oppa..”

“Slept well?”

“I uhh.. yea. It was good.”

He smiled and continued. “Don’t you want to know something? Some explanation?”

OH YEAH. I FORGOT. I WAS TOO… SEEING HIM IN… THAT WEAR…. AND HIS BED HAIR…

Hot. 

“Yes! I really do!”

What really happened last night? After we kissed.. Aren’t we already in front of my house? Wait, is this Baekhyun oppa’s room??! Meaning.. I’m in his house!?

“We went a little too far last night. I brought you to my home and we slept together here on my bed.”

I quickly looked at my body and Baekhyun who was watching laughed off.

“Yah, what are you thinking? We didn’t do THAT. We mostly hugged each other last night.”

“And why should I believe that?” I still can't guaranteed him.

He got up and went to my side. He bent down to my ear and whisper “Don’t worry. You’re still , pure, and clean.”

As he said that my face went as red as tomato. 

He continued. “If you don’t believe me, go to shower and check for yourself down there.”

If my face could go any redder, it would. 

He then kiss my cheek softly and got up. He told me he’ll be preparing breakfast as he shuts the door.

————————————————– 

Oppa was right. I’m still.. , pure, and clean. 

Since my only clothing was my body hugging and y nightwear, I had no choice but to borrow oppa’s. I match a t-shirt with short pants that I found in his wardrobe. 

His scent were all over my body~ I kinda like it.

As I made my way downstairs, I could hear a lot of boys. Were oppa having guests? 

When I got to the living room. I saw boys. Six of them. Baekhyun oppa was one of them. And they’re not just any boys. It’s my ex-seniors!

tumblr_m6f47k67mK1rn6cnx.jpg

All six of them were looking at me. 

“Aaahh you’re awake? Good morning dear~” Suho oppa wished me.

“A-Anneyonghaseiyo.” I greeted him.

Then Chanyeol oppa wished me too. “Mornin’ shawty!”

Ugh.. that creepy happy virus face.. 

“Hi~” D.O oppa greeted me.

Followed by Sehun oppa, “Hello.” and Kai oppa, “Yo shawty.”

I smiled shyly replying their greetings. 

Then Baekhyun spoke up “Breakfast is ready.”

“Aaah, have you all eaten?” I asked.

“Nope.” They shook their head.

“Errk, wae?”

“Because we’re waiting for you~” Chanyeol oppa said. 

“Okay okay, let’s fill our tummies people!!” D.O oppa went on to the dining table setting plates for everyone.

“Yeayyy~!!” Sehun oppa, Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa run to get their favourite seats. 

I was seriously shy. They all acted like kids. This side of them, they never show it at school.

“Juniel, let’s eat.” Suho oppa invited me with his angelic smile.

I smiled and followed at his back. Kai oppa was at my side. 

“I heard a loud thud this morning. Nice screaming by the way.” He gave me his hot grin.

Damn you. 

Baekhyun oppa pulled my sleeve gentle inviting me to sit beside him and I accept it.

“Are you guests?” I asked the rest of the boys.

“Guests?? No. This is our house!” D.O told me.

“So you all live together?” I went on.

Everybody nodded.

. I just slept in a house packed of boys! 

As we were eating and getting know each other, then only all of them realize I was wearing Baekhyun oppa’s attire.

“Woah! Are you wearing Baekhyun’s??” Chanyeol’s mouth turned 'O’ shape.

Their eyes were all widen at me. Baekhyun looked at me up and down several times not believing what he sees.

“You put on my attire?”

“As you can see, yes. Well sorry because I don’t have any clothes except…” I didn’t mention 'nightwear’ because oppa’s eyes was telling me not to.

I nodded. He doesn’t want any riots. So was I. 

Others just looked at us in curiosity. Gleaming their eyes on.

“Something’s fishy.” Kai oppa stated.

“Are you two dating?” Sehun oppa added.

Well we do have interests in each other. And we too have a lot in common. I like him but I don’t know about him.. 

“Yes. We’re dating.” Baekhyun oppa blurted.

My eyes widen and I my heart starts racing. I was hoping he say that even though we’re not officially dating. I think I just saw butterflies.

“Yah! Why you didn’t tell us?? You brat!” Suho oppa pouted.

Baekhyun oppa teases. “I just did!”

As Suho oppa about to cutely get mad at him, D.O oppa stuffed a mouthful of mango in his mouth. 

We all laughed. 

…… 

After breakfast, we spent some time together and later Baekhyun oppa drive me home.

As we arrived at the gate, he told me not to worry. He already contacted Jieun to keep a secret of me spending a night at his home.

Jieun oh my god thank you! 

Seconds later Jieun appeared at the door gleaming her eyes at me. “CHOI JUN HEE!”

Baekhyun oppa chuckled seeing her and gave me a bear hug. He then left. 

Jieun knocked my head softly. “Yah!! Where have you been last night? I was worried sick. Thank god Baekhyun oppa called me. But I don’t know how he got my number though.”

“Bianhae~ I was meeting him and then ended up at his house-Maybe he checked my phone to get your number.. OMO. WHERE’S UNNIE??”

“Good question. You got nothing to worry about~ She didn’t even notice! She wasn’t even up yet.”

Suddenly unnie appeared at the door “Yahhhhh. What are you guys doing out here??”

“Good morning unnie!” Me and Jieun wished her.

She nodded while rubbing her eye. Then she gave me 'sunggyu’ look. “Junhee-ya, since when you have those you’re wearing??”

Uh-oh. I forgot! . MY NIGHTWEAR LEFT AT HIS HOUSE. DOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD.

Jieun were shocked too.

“I uuhh borrowed it from a chingu! Ahehehe~”

“I see. Guys, get in already. Don’t you guys feel cold? Bbrrr.” Unnie went inside.

We both stand outside for a while. Then Jieun spoke up “You borrowed his clothes??!!”

I only gave her a happy grin and nodded.

One whole day I didn’t took his clothes off my body. At least if I’m home I should change into my attire right? But I didn’t. I’m leaving my scent all over his clothes as much as I want~~ 

I’m too happy! Thinking back, he claimed that we’re dating.. Kyaaa~

Besides, I just got a voicemail from him.

A voicemail of him singing Lovelight, another word meaning, he's confessing! 

Geu-dae-neun ae ma-eum sok-eui President

Nae ga-seum-eui byeol su-noh-ji

I’m Genie for you Girl

Nae sum-eul meot-ge ha-ji

Geu-dae-ga weon-ha-neun geon-da

Neo-reul sa-rang-ha-ni-gga

Nae sa-rang-e i-yu-neun eobs-janh-a You know