Chapter 7 : Still By Ur Side

Meteor Love

I looked at every one of them, still in disbelief. And when I was looking at L oppa, I think I got answers of why he kept looking at me on past days. Even when I danced with Baekhyun oppa. Was it because of Baekhyunnie?

The situation was tensed.

I took a deep breath. Hoping that this would end. “Ok, look. It’s not like I don’t give a damn about the connection of you three but please don’t be a such a kid! Creating childish quarrel here!”

They all somehow loosen up. Myungsoo went back to his seat with Sohee while Baekhyunnie and Wonho stepped out and went different direction.

Jieun and I followed them. One to left and one to right.

Baekhyun oppa went to his car and before he could open his door, I pulled him back.

“Oppa, eodiga?” I was catching my breath. 

“Home!” His voice went louder.

I was kind of shocked because he never talk to me in that tone. I was a little bit upset.

He looked like he realize how he talked to me. His angry image turns back to normal and hugged me tightly. “Bianhae.”

“Gwaenchana..” I smiled. It must be hard on him and so to Wonho too. But the hardest must be on L oppa. 

I followed him back home. 

Meanwhile, back at the Fullhouse, Myungsoo calmed down.

“You okay oppa? You want sky juice?” Sohee asked L.

He nodded.

Sohee got up and came back with a glass of sky juice. Myungsoo gulped it down.

Then he started, “Sohee-ah, bianhae. I was too pissed.. and-”

Sohee shook. “Shhhhh. It’s okay. I understand. Now drink that water slowly arachi?”

Myungsoo smiled and they finished up their meal. Then, they went for a walk.

At the same time, Wonho and Jieun was walking together with no direction.

“Ya ya ya, chakamann. I’m tired! You walk too fast.” Jieun was panting.

Wonho scoffed. “Who told you to follow me?! Go away.”

Wonho rolled his eyes next while Jieun stopped and watched him. 

She sticks out her tongue and said to herself “Like I’ll give up! Lee Ji Eun aja!" 

She ran passes Wonho and stood in front of him. 

Wonho frowned. "What are you doing?”

“Stopping you.” Jieun grinned sweetly.

“I see.” He moved to left and Jieun follows. He then moved right and Jieun follows too.

“Aishh move!!" 

"Don’t want~~~~~”

After so many tries, Wonho gave up.

He gave her a tsk. “What do you want?? Lunch? Since just now we’re about to have one.”

tumblr_m6tzcvFTct1rn6cnx.gif

“Aniyo. I want something else. Heehee.” She giggled.

“What?”

Jieun pointed. “That. Baskin Robbins!”

tumblr_m6tzkanpKA1rn6cnx.gif

Wonho gave her a look. “This girl. Only wants the expensive. Fine, let’s play a game.”

“Game?! Yeay! What is it what is it~?” She was excited.

Wonho smirked and just went up the stairs quietly leaving Jieun in confused.

“What kind of game is this?” She asked herself.

By the time she wanted to say something, Wonho reached the top. “WHOEVER LOSE WILL BE THE ONE PAYING~~~~~!!”

was wide open “WHAT??!”

Wonho burst into laughter watching her facial expression.

“Okay okay I’m just kidding! Come up here. I’ll pay for both of us.” He grinned cutely.

Jieun looked at him. Slowly she smiles and chuckled.

tumblr_m6u07qlGIT1rn6cnx.gif

————————————————– 

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“No clue. Out?” Baekhyun oppa replied.

We stepped inside his empty house. We were wondering where were his mates.

“You want something? A drink perhaps.” I asked Baekhyun oppa again.

He looked down at me and smiled “Sure.”

I went to the kitchen while he sat waiting on the couch watching tv.

I found a hot chocolate packet so I made two. One for him and one for me.

I carried the hot chocolates to front and placed them on the table. “Oppa, drink.”

Baekhyun looked at me and stood up while I carried two mugs in my hands coming towards him.

“Here you go~” I handed him the drink.

“Ah-Kamsahamida~” He grinned.

“Careful, it’s hot!” I warned oppa as he took his mug in my hand.

He looked at me and smile. “You too. It’s hot alright.”

I replied his smile and we settled down on the couch together. We relaxed and had some chit-chat. He even opened the old painful story.

Gosh, oppa endured all of this? My Baekhyun is a strong man. Wish I could do something that could make him smile.

I got up from the couch and put my mug on the coffee table. I stood in front of Baekhyun oppa.

He only gave me a confused look.

I smiled and I started singing.

“Gom sema-ri-ga, han chi-be-yi-so, appa gom! omma gom! ae-gi gom! appa gommun tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae, ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo~ hishuk! hishuk! cha-rhan-da~!”

As I sang, oppa’s confused look turns to smile and then he chuckles in disbelief. His mouth was open too.

tumblr_m751iseIRi1qac7xzo8_250.gif

Baekhyun oppa applaud when I finish singing. “Kyeowo. Naneun, neomu~ neomu~~ chowa.”

“You smiled! Yeay!!” I cheered.

He approached me and wrapped me in his arms. He pulls his face closer and kiss my forehead softly.

He then pulled back and said “I laughed. That’s even better right?”

I smiled and nodded. Then I hugged him and leaned on his chest.