Chapter 6 : Flashback

Meteor Love

Myungsoo’s past : -

Myungsoo is the son of Kim Jong Woon and Han Min Ji. They were married at a young age. Thus, Myungsoo was born in 1993. Everything was fine until one day Han Min Ji met her ex, Byun Jonghyun. He’s a bad boy and a real player. As careless and young they both were, they went hanging out and ended up sleeping together. At the same time, their feelings for one another rose. They started to like each other again. Being reckless, Han Min Ji asked for divorce. Kim Jong Woon is a soft-hearted person and he couldn’t do anything. He agreed BUT he wants Myungsoo. Since he’s still a baby, he can’t leave the mother’s side. So Myungsoo’s father was left. Alone. A year passed, and Byun Baekhyun was born. Han Min Ji suddenly decided she doesn’t want to take care of Myungsoo any longer. So she leaves him in his father’s care.

Baekhyun’s past : -

The same mother as Myungsoo but the father is Byun Jonghyun. As stated earlier, Byun Jonghyun is a bad boy and a real player, so he cheated on his wife. He slept with many girls while Han Min Ji was pregnant. When Baekhyun was born on 1994, he divorced her and dumped her laying on the hospital bed. She was really sad and in her condition, she can’t fed her baby. So with heavy heart, she gave in Baekhyun to the foster home. Few years later, he was a young adolescent. One day, he saw his mother with a man and an infant. He kept calling for her but she only gave him a clueless look.

Wonho’s past : -

Han Min Ji was discharged and started a new life with her new husband, Shin Yoon Jae. After she was 9 months pregnant, she told him about Baekhyun. They decided to take him back. Alas, they both got into an accident during on their way to the foster home. They had an accident with Kim Jong Woon, Han Min Ji’s late husband. The men only got some minor injuries but as for her, it was a bit bigger issue due to her pregnancy. What’s worst, she lost her memories about her two sons, Myungsoo and Baekhyun. Kim Jong Woon was sad when she couldn’t recognize him at all. Wonho was born safely on 23th October 1995.

And as they three grows up, they found out about each other. And they dislike one another with indescribable reasons.