Chapter 5 : Siblings

Meteor Love

Baekhyun oppa’s rap floating through my dreams the whole night.

But why I could feel vibration? Somewhere…

As I opened my eyes I fumbled to seek the vibration. 

It’s my phone. And I got a text! From Baekhyun oppa~

You’re up? 

As I rubbed my eyes, I automatically smiled. Your text woke me up. Good morning oppa. 

Aaahhh cheongmal? Bianhae XD Keke. 

It’s okay oppa. Kekeke. Are you the only one up? Others?  

Few minutes later a reply came, The others are here. Trying to snatch my phone. No privacy.. >~<  

I chuckled. Excited boys aye? Kekekeke~ 

Then, a message came in right after I replied the previous. Ayo whaddup shawty~~~! How’s your morning? 

I giggled. Hello Chanyeol oppa! My morning is being disturb by you, haha. 

Can I disturb too~?? Keke. 

Sehun oppa? 

Yeay! Now I shall pass this phone to Suho! 

I just waited happily. 

Anneyonghaseiyo~ Good morning~ Have you eaten? 

I replied him back and told him I just woke up. So I haven’t touch a single food yet. 

Bwo? You haven’t eat? Go brush you teeth and wash your face. Then straightly go downstairs and have your breakfast now! Go! Go! Go~! 

Now that must be D.O oppa. Arasso oppa~ Pass the phone to it’s owner first then I’ll go. Hehe. 

I’m the owner. Yo. 

I grinned. Kai oppa, good morning. I believe this phone is Baekhyun’s. 

Few minutes later the same number gave me a call. I answered it.

“Hello”

“I got my phone back! I locked my door. *panting* Sheesh those boys. You okay?”

It’s Baekhyun oppa!

“Look whose talking, are YOU okay? You’re panting. Did they made you run the whole house or what? *giggled*”

“Well, they pushed me out from my room and locked the door. I did almost everything to make them open. In the end, I use the key that was kept in one of the living room’s drawer.”

I could just feel he’s pouting. These boys, why so cute?

“Anyway, oppa, I gotta go get ready for school now.”

“Alright, goodbye angel.”

We both hung up our phones and off I went to get ready.

As D.O oppa ordered me to, I had a proper breakfast. 

I kissed unnie’s cheek and off I went to school by bus.

When I almost arrived at school, it started to rain. Thank god I brought my umbrella with me.

Few minutes later the bus stopped and I stepped out with my umbrella ready.

Just as I got off the bus, I heard a voice of a guy telling me to wait.

“Chogi! Chakamann!”

I turned to see.

tumblr_m53rvoxzoY1qzod0qo1_250.giftumblr_m56ntd6W3q1qeoox6o4_r1_250.gif

A fine hot and cute looking guy held my hand and our eyes met. He was almost drenched. Gosh his wet hair and pink lips. And those sharp eyes.. Gawd.

I was mesmerized for a while until he broke in. “Umm why are you staring at me like that?”

“O-Ouh! Sorry… Didn’t mean it.”

He gave me a hmp. What’s with that cold(yet you’re luring me) face?

“Can we walk now?” He ordered me.

My eyes flickered. As we started walking, I told him “Hey if you wanna’ surrogate could you please ask nicely?”

He gave me his hot gaze again. “Uh-oh. This is MY umbrella.”

Heh? What? 

Without saying any further, he took the handle and walk.

“H-Hey! Wait!!” I tried to catch up so I won’t get wet. “Are you sure this is yours??”

He stopped and turned at me. “Yes. This is MY umbrella. YOURS was left on the bus.”

“What?! Then why didn’t you take mine along??”

“Because I don’t want to?”

Ughh.. How could he did this to me.

“Well at least let me surrogate.. please.”

His eyes flickered to mine. “Fine.”

As I walked beside him, I took the opportunity to examine his looks. I love his side view.

Suddenly a thought came across my mind. Who is he? Never seen him before.

I was about to asked him when he asked me first. “Aissh why can’t you stop looking at me? Am I that weird?” He seemed pissed.

Well that’s true. My eyes were glued to him! 

He stopped and I followed. “W-Why you stop?" 

"I don’t know where you’re going. We have to part here.”

“Hey w-wait-why? I’ll get drenched!”

He then looked at me and grinned.

tumblr_m68uneRCT31rxy1boo9_250.gif

“As if I care?”

GAH! I had it! I’m going to leave you!

“Y-Yah! I am so going! Thank you for the surrogate!” I stomped off.

He just stands there. Watching me entering my school.

 "We’re in the same school.“ He scoffed.

————————————————–

"Juniel! Why are you soaking wet?” Jieun brought me to the locker room.

I sighed heavily. “Long story shortens, I left my umbrella in the bus.”

She shook her head and handed me her p.e attire.

“Gomawo Jieunnie.”

“No problem. Just don’t get sick. See you in class okay?” She left the locker room.

I changed into the attire and off to class.

Finally I could sit! I sat down on my seat while drying my hair with my mini towel.

Minutes later Mr.Song came in.

After we greeted him, he told us that we’ll get a new classmate.

“Students! You’ll be having a new classmate today!! Wonho-shhi, please come in.”

People were all anticipates. So was I.

And when the moment he stepped in and I saw his face, I jaw-dropped.

“Anneyonghaseiyo, Shin Won Ho imnida.”

He greeted everyone. 

I turned to Jieun and she was already falling in love.

I looked back at him and this time our eyes met.

tumblr_m55g40SPHm1qk8h0po2_250.giftumblr_m55g40SPHm1qk8h0po1_250.gif

He chuckled when he saw me and then shrugged.

“Okay Wonho-shhi, you’ll be sitting next to… Juniel!”

My eyes widen. Bwo?

He walked and took his seat. 

Ugh, I couldn’t even face him now. Shoot. 

————————————————–

Learning session went okay and now school session’s over.

Jieun and I were thinking of stuffing ourselves at Fullhouse.

At the same time I texted Baekhyun oppa to join us. He’s on his way.

Unexpected thing was, Jieun invited Wonho. 

They talked more than I do as we’re on our way. Mostly I just rolled my eyes while Wonho just shook his head and smile.

When we arrived and stepping inside, it was a coincidence unnie and L oppa was dating there! 

“Ouh! Juniel.” L told unnie.

She turned and saw us.

Both of their eyes widen seeing Wonho. Especially L oppa.

At the same time, Baekhyun oppa arrives. He stepped in and stood beside me.

All of our eyes flickered one another.

Then L oppa stood up as Wonho rolled his eyes while Baekhyun oppa let out a sigh.

We girls were confused. Mostly me.

L oppa started. “First the Byun and now Shin? Psfft.”

“Hey what’s with calling the family’s name?? Don’t put me in the same group as him.” Baekhyun oppa was pissed a bit.

“As if I want to be in the same group as you. And, what’s your problem Kim?” Wonho didn’t even looked at them.

They three went off quarreling and their eyes were lasering each other. Before they started a riot. I stood in the middle of them.

“Care to tell me something?” My eyes travelled from L oppa to Baekhyun oppa. I only rolled my eyes at Wonho.

Unnie and Jieun came near us and told them to stop too.

“Kemanhaeyo Myungsoo-shhi.” Unnie pulled him towards her.

They calmed a bit. 

I went to Baekhyun’s arms and he wrapped me. “Don’t fight okay? This is not Byun Baekhyun I know.”

He nodded.

“Now, care to share us?” Jieun spoke up.

L oppa released a sigh. “We’re.. brothers.”

Heh? 

“Psfft. We are.” Wonho scoffed and rolled his eyes.

What? 

I turned to Baekhyunnie and he nodded.

……

HUH? 


Heyyy you :> Wah I have some subcribers! Thank you!! I'm not much of a writer that writes fanfic because I feel awkward. So yeah I guess I kinda lacked there but hopefully my fanfics could make your day :D

Oh and Baekhyun fell in love with Juniel during the concert if you couldn't catch that one. ^-^ it's like one of those cliche 'love at first sight' ehehehe. told you i at so this is all I could give my all into >A<

okay this is random but here's Taehyung<3