Secrets

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER

Krystal’s POV

 

“As you see, if ax² + bx + c = 0…” I heard the teacher saying.

 

I didn't pay any attention to the classes recently. Mathematics have been bothering me. I don’t like it at all. Taping my desk with my pencil, I looked out the window. The sun is shining and yet I’m stuck here with other students, learning how to solve second degree equations with an unknown. I guess I should listen to what he says for my exams, but damn, why is he so boring and dead inside ? I tried to focus, I did, but failed. I just can’t anymore.

 

“Miss Jung !”

 

The teacher shouted in the room, getting my attention back, a nervous smile on my face.

 

“Are you listening to me?!”

“U-uh… yes? Sorry.”

“Exams are coming, and you're being less and less concentrated ! That’s not great ! Can you, at least, tell me what I said while you had your head in the clouds ?”

“Yes… you said that the equation ax² + bx + c was equal to 0.”

“And then ?”

 

I kept my head down. He turned around to face the board.

 

“For those who think my lessons are boring you have to know that all the random stuff I’m explaining right now will be in the exam next month, so you’d be better to work before the test bring your grades down.”

 

Right. I should work. I started to take notes again.

 

“Perhaps you can also explain how to solve equations will be helpful in our life ?” I heard one of the male students voice, making the whole class laughing along.

“Mr. Wang, if you think that your comments are funny, you can just leave the room and go for a walk outside the school, like that I’d go on vacation earlier than I planned.”

 

The said boy, Jackson Wang, took his bag and stepped out the room immediately, without minding the teacher. Lucky.

 

The hour passed really slowly, but the bell rang at some point, indicating we’re done with mathematics. I cleaned all the stuff on my desk and put everything in my bag.

 

“Miss Jung, can we talk a little ?”

 

The teacher said, sitting on the table.

 

“Sure.”

 

I came nearer.

 

“Something’s bothering you, am I right ?”

 

I took a look at my feet, biting my lips. Maybe.

 

“Are you on good terms with your sister ?”

 

I let escape a chuckle.

 

“I think you already know the answer.”

“Is she still annoying ?”

“She is.”

 

My sister was one of my mathematics teacher students last year. But, she was getting on his nerves, with her diva’s manners, and almost everything she used to do. Sometimes I talk with him about her, but discreetly, since he’s a teacher, he shouldn’t have a word about his student’s behavior with me. I’m actually her sister so it’s no big deal, I think. When Mr. Kim saw my last name, “Jung”, he immediately knew I was her sister, also because we look a bit like each other.

 

“You girls still fight ?” He asked, worried.

“We do. Everyday. It’s difficult sometimes.”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“Understandable. I hope you girls will make up someday.”

“Never in a million years.”

 

He laughed.

 

“Okay, but keep concentrating in class. You have good grades but take care, perhaps it will not always be the case. Well, I won't hold you back more time, just, be aware of the exams. Stay the great student you usually are.”

“Thanks.”

 

I bowed and bid him goodbye before going out, while holding my books against my chest. I walked mindlessly through the corridors.

 

“Soojung ! Wait me !” I heard a familiar voice calling me.

 

I turned my body to face the latter. My best friend, Victoria.

 

“Hi, Vic.”

“Where were you going ?”

 

I gave her a little smile.

 

“To be honest, I don’t know.”

“Let’s walk together !”

 

We went for a walk around the high-school. The weather is so great, so we went out and sat on a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter