Dancing

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

She looked at me, intensely. She didn't let any words coming out of , but I could see everything in her eyes. She wants something, and she's ready for anything to get it. I really don't know what she is going to do, and I'm scared. I opened my mouth to say something, then I realized that I don't know what to say right now. She stepped closer, more and more. While I watched her, she slided behind me. I could feel her hand resting over my back, then, her forefinger making its way all along my spine. I shivered and closed my eyes.

 

“Relax. You know I'm not going to hurt you.” She whispered to my ear.

 

I think this is the first time someone managed to get me thrills only with one hand. She her heels to face me. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her waist.

 

“May I know what you're doing ?”

“You don't like it ?” She asked.

“I just want to know what you're up to.”

“I wondered, have you seen Dirty Dancing ?”

“Yep.” (A/N : personally, I didn't watch it, lol)

 

She gave me a satisfied smile.

 

“Great.”

 

Pressing “play” on her phone, I heard music coming from speakers. Dirty Dancing soundtrack.

 

“Are you serious ?” I .

“In fact, you don't know how to dance, right ?” She said with a smirk.

 

She wants to play, no problem.

 

“You don't know about me.”

“Well, show me then.”

 

Why does her little crooked grin makes me so vulnerable right now ?

 

We started to dance, her hand in mine, my other hand on her waist. I notice that she perfectly knows the final dance of the movie, me as well. This is not the kind of dance I usually practice, but it's great anyway. I felt something, and I don't know what is it. Satisfaction perhaps. We stared into each other's eyes all along the dance. Damn, I have to admit that Jessica is truly a great dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9BbUqHrWFI

(A/N : just imagine you start at 0:38 and end at 1:45, no matter which one you decide to be, I let you choose !)

As soon as we finished, I pulled her towards me, my hand on her back. I smirked at her, and trust me, no one can resist it. I watched her biting on her bottom lip, and even staring at mine, so I knew that I had an impact on her right now, I'm not even surprised. I thought she was about to give in, that she was going to kiss me as people usually do at a moment like this one, until she sent me a glare – a charming one – that caught me off guard.

 

“You want to play ? Because I can.” She spoke thoughtfully.

 

Leaving me dumbfounded in a first time, she pushed me harshly towards a chair located near the wall. I was about to fall but fortunately I didn't, as I ended up sitting on it. I can clearly see the lust in her eyes from where I am, and to be honest, I don't know if I should be scared.

 

“So...-” She just cut me off by hushing me.

 

I gulped. She's scaring me, but this is kinda exciting. She came closer and walked behind me. She dropped her hands to stay on my shoulders, both of us remaining silent.

 

“What am I going to do with you, Alex.”

 

She sighed in thought, her fingers reaching for my hair to tangle in. I pinched my lips and closed my eyes nervously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter