The Pleasure

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Now I'm sure, Jessica is going to give in tonight. But only if I do it first. Seems like I need to sacrifice myself so she can give up on that game, which is being very frustrating, now that I think of it. Unless I have to pour my all charm and soul for her to let me live, finally. I don't even know how I'm going to do that, where should I start ? I'll clean up a little, first thing. Now that I think of it, is it much of a big deal to give in first ? After all, she just will follow the movement. But she might make fun of the fact that I lost. I need to stay calm. As I breathed deeply, I heard my phone beeping. I glanced at the screen.

 

From : Jessica

6:34, PM

 

I'll be there. I'm on my way. Never in my lifetime am I going to miss /this/.

 

Don't worry about this, girl. Clear evidence that she thinks I'll give in first. She'll end up trapped as she never had. Okay, okay. I don't know how. But I will, I will. Let's remember what Taeyeon told me earlier. If I have the last word, she going to freak out. The dominant one, she said ? Do I need to get wild then ? Hm... After a moment, I heard knocks on the door. Interesting. Should I open my shirt ? No, I want to keep my honor for a few moments more. I cleaned up a little around before opening the door.

 

Jessica's POV

I'm waiting by the door, and honestly can't wait for all of this to end. She's going to explode as she never did in her life. Actually, the whole game thing was really funny at first, but now, it's becoming harder and harder to keep it going. As she opens the door, I have much of a difficult time to hide my surprise. She has way too much impact on me. The heat is being real right there. She smiled at me before stepping back.

 

« Hey. After you. »

 

I stepped in and scanned the room with eyes wide-open. What a beautiful place she lives in. It seems very comfy and cozy.

 

« Your house looks so agreable to live in. It's gorgeous. »

 

She kept her smile plastered on her face at my statement, and I guess the tension must have been really high because plenty of ideas came to mind right away at the nice view. She began to head towards the kitchen.

 

« Anything you'd like to drink ? Eat ? »

« No, thank you. Give in now. »

 

She glanced elsewhere, a guilty look creeping over her features as I gave her a faint but yet mischievous grin.

 

« Then, whipped cream might be okay for I. »

 

I bit on my lower lip. She ain't going to give in if I don't tease a bit, after all. Right ? She on her upper lip before stepping closer to me. At each step of hers, I stepped back more and more, until I ended up against the wall – again – of her living room. Exciting. She trapped me there before dropping both of her hands to rest on my waist and slowly going up.

 

« Cashmere ? » She asked with a smirk, nodding towards my shirt.

 

I pushed her hands back.

 

« Cotton. » I replied right back, overjoyed.

 

She grinned, biting on her lower lip this time. ing stop that.

 

« Pretty nice shirt you have on as well. »

« Oh, come on. » She shook her head, amused.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter