Teasing

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I stepped further inside the school. Who does he think he is to do such a thing to Jessica? If it wasn't for me, he would have done even worse to her. She should feel indebted to me now... Just kidding. I don’t expect anything in return. I went to join Tiffany. She’s annoying sometimes, but she's lucky I love her. Victoria seemed to get really interested by our conversation, I'm wondering why.

I need to find an excuse, to justify my absence during the last lesson. Playing a little game with the Jung. Nope. Oh, no matter, they just don’t have to ask me. As I was getting closer, I caught sight of Tiffany, using her phone. I called her, she lifted her head up and smiled at me.

 

« I was trying to contact you, where were you ? »

« With Jessica. »

 

She tried to not let escape a laugh.

 

« It’s not what you think. » I said.

« Tell me what should I believe then ? »

« We did a dance practice. »

« Why ? »

« Just because. »

 

She frowned. I explained her everything, and she was smiling all along my explanations.

 

« Date already, god dammit ! »

 

She makes me laugh.

 

« It’s just a game, I’m not planning to keep it going seriously. »

« Yeah, yeah… »

 

Teaser. As the teacher came into my line of sight, I heard my phone beeping. I glanced at it quickly.

 

From : Jessica

11:34, A.M.

 

Don’t go to class ! Need to talk. Join me at the third floor.

PS : come alone.

 

Does she think she can seduce me once again ? I’m not going to give in. She tried everything this morning, and it didn’t work at all. I waved at Tiffany, gesturing for her not to expect me in classes and she nodded, agreeing. I went to join Jessica upstairs. When her eyes fixed upon me, she hastily grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. She pushed me inside and locked the door. She faced me and leaned on the frame, looking quite determined. I shivered. What is she going to do ?

 

« What are you up to ? »

 

She bit her bottom lip. She stared at me, with that seductress look of hers.

 

« You didn’t give up while we were dancing. » She admitted while coming closer.

« Right. »

 

I felt a lump in my throat.

 

“But it’s not what I want to talk about.”

 

I frowned as she came even nearer.

 

“I actually wanted to thank you.”

“Thanking me ? »

« Exactly. »

 

She let her fingers run all along my cheek, making my skin literally burning.

 

« You know, what happened just now. I was afraid of him. If you didn’t help me… »

 

She didn't end her sentence ; and her hand went under my chin, lifting it up.

 

« …he would have attacked me more than he already did, even assaulted me, if you haven't been here. »

 

I gritted my teeth. Then, her finger ran over my jawline. I gulped.

 

« But I know you would always be here if I needed you, right ? » She whispered.

 

I took a deep breath, quite speechless. I just can’t give up, not right now. I shivered even more. I can’t even talk, she’s cutting my breathing off. She closed my mouth.

 

« It’s better like this, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter