Girlfriend ?

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I’m happy while coming back at school. It was perfect. I love that little game, even if I wanted to kiss her. I’m sure she’s such a great kisser. Heading towards the entrance, a random boy interposed himself in front of me. 

 

“You’re pretty, Jess.” He said, smirking.

“Thanks.”

“Any plans for Valentine’s Day?”

“Perhaps, why?” I asked, feigning innocence.

 

He stepped closer all of a sudden.

 

“Everyone would be glad to be with you for this day, you know.”

“And ?”

“They would get jealous if they find out that you’re already taken !”

“And ????”

 

He took another step forward and brutally grabbed my wrist.

 

“Hey leave me alone !” I yelled out in frustration.

“Come on, Jess. Be mine.”

“Not even in your dreams.”

 

He tightened his grip.

 

“Stop it ! You’re hurting me !” I smacked his arm several times in hope he might stop, but nothing to be done, there is no one around.

 

He bit on his lower lip, his face getting way too close to mine.

 

"And so what? Do I seem like I care?"

 

I breathed in deeply, my annoyed facial expression turning to an afraid one. I'm getting really scared right now.

 

"LET ME GO FOR S' SAKE !" I struggled in vain, as I started to feel weak on my legs.

 

My heart was racing in my chest. There was nothing I could do at this point, he definitely is stronger than me. I felt like crying on my spot, there was no one to help me.

 

“STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!”

 

I didn't have time to turn around that I noticed Alex grabbing the said guy by the collar to crash him harshly against the wall not far.

 

“THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?!”

“DID YOU MOVE YOUR DIRTY HANDS OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND? I DON'T THINK SO.”

 

What ? Girlfriend ? Am I hearing right ? Alex is still standing there, she looks so angry, and I can't help but hold on my wrist while watching the scene. Not that I can do much.

 

“You know your life can turn to a nightmare if I want to ? You can trust me on that, if she's hurt, I’ll be here to ruin your life as much as I wish. If you come and touch her again, even one of her hair, you’re dead. Leave her alone. Well-heard ? You want me to fight you ? Oh, no, I’m sure you don’t. You know what I’m able to, don’t you ?” 

 

The student didn't even respond. Shots fired. He seemed so scared of Alex, which surprised me, actually. I've never seen this side of hers before.

 

"Alex, it's okay. I'm fine."

 

I approached her slowly and held on her arm softly. I tugged on her sleeve a little, but she didn't react at all.

 

"ANSWER YOU ER! ANSWER ME!"

 

Her scream took me aback. She really is hella mad. 

 

"Stop it, Alex. Let him go." I kept on tugging at her sleeve, and after a while, I managed to pull them both apart. The male student ran away almost immediately. Alex stared at him leaving, breathi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter