An idea

Jung Sisters Drive Me Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I just wanted you to know that first chapters will be mostly jessicaxyou, then Krystal will appear more often, so don't worry if you don't see her much at the beginning! Enjoy! x 

 

Your POV

“So, do you plan anything for Valentine's Day ?” Tiffany asked me, glancing at my face from the corner of the eye.

“No, I don't know.”

“Come on, I saw you being flirty flirty with that Jessica girl, I'm not stupid !”

“Tiffany, it's like a little game, she knows it. It's nothing serious.”

“Well, be careful. I'm keeping my eyes on you. You're mine !”

 

We laughed at her cute statement. It's true that Tiffany and I always have been really close. It's kind of an ambiguous friendship to other people. They tend to think that we're together, that we date, while not at all. But that's out of point. I'm very serious. Of course, Jessica is attractive, she's pretty, smart, popular. But I don't aim for anything serious. I don't know why, but serious relationships give me hard times. Most people like it, right. It's difficult for me. In fact, I don't mind. If I planned to date someone in this way, I can't bring myself to figure whom.

 

“You can get anything you want in the high school. You don't even enjoy it ! Sometimes, I don't get you, girl.”

“You know Tiff, I'd rather not care about it. I don't need it.” I confessed.

“You have everyone under your thumb.”

“I don't complain.”

“And yet you're single.”

“I don't complain either.” I said with a grin.

 

Tiffany didn't insist. It's true that I haven't dated anyone since a long time. Only one-night stands. Breakfast, sometimes. I'm seducing because I can. But of course, I like it. It's kinda unusual that I use my charms to date though.

 

“If you want someone, you get what you want in a snap of your fingers. This is another story for me.”

“Why even, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen !”

 

I pecked her cheek, and she giggled cutely as I did.

 

“I'd like everyone to think that way.”

“Ask me, I'll convice them.”

 

She smiled at me. I've always loved making her smile, she always have been here for me. I want to make her smile as she did for me, everytime I didn't feel great, in my hardest times. Tiffany. I would do anything for her. She's the bestest friend I could ever have. She's not really confident about her own self. Too bad, she should. Pretty girls like her don't feel like this, well, usually.

 

“We can marry if you don't want to date anyone.” She told me.

“I'd be happy to.”

 

I kissed the back of her hand. Ambiguous friendship as I said. We headed for our classroom. When we came in, everyone stared at us in awe. Well, 20 minutes after the ring, not surprising.

 

“Sorry, we were at the nurse's office.” I lied to the teacher.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter