Punishment

My Heart Belongs To You

After taking pictures of themselves wearing the costume they chose, they went to the cafeteria to eat.

"You haven't eat anything, did you? " Jiyeon asked Suzy.

"Yes, that's why I'm terribly hungry." Suzy answered.

"They're here!" A petite girl screamed.

Suzy & Jiyeon turned to see the 'reason' why the girl screamed.

"Oh! Your cru-" Suzy said with a loud voice. Thank God,  Jiyeon was alert that she was able to cover Suzy's mouth.

"Jeez, Suzy! You're going to spill my secret because of that mouth of yours!" Jiyeon said, almost hysterically.

To Jiyeon's surprise, Suzy laughed hard.

"Ya!... Ya! What's funny?" Jiyeon asked, shaking Suzy a bit but she just won't stop laughing.

Just then, Chunji went into their table. Jiyeon frozed making Suzy stop.

Everyone is silent.

Suzy looked at Chunji and said, "I have seen you a while ago. What's your name again?"

The girls' hearts were full of jealousy now because she is facing Chunji. Jiyeon on the other hand is still surprised.

"W-What? You don't know me?" Chunji asked, he can't believe that this girl doesn't know him. His ego was a bit hurt.

"Would I ask you if I really know you? Duh!" She answered impatiently.

". Are you playing hard-to-get?" A curly-haired girl said from behind. It's Heeyeon. The 'Princess'.

"Did you just called me ?" Suzy faced the girl with her one brow up.

"Suzy-ah..." Jiyeon called, afraid that Suzy might get into a fight.

"Stay there, Jiyeon-ah. this girl doesn't know what I can do." She said still looking at the girl. She smirked at her.

Fear can be totally seen in the girl's eyes while Suzy is staring at her.

"You're the here, not me." Suzy said. The girl slapped her. Automatically, Suzy's skill in Taekwondo came out, she kicked the girl, the girl fell flat on the floor.

"What's happening here?" The voice of Mr. Jung was heard. He's a strict teacher that you would love to hate.

No one answered. "I said what's happening here?!" He repeated. "And Ms. Choi, why are lying there?"

"They were fighting over Chunji." Another girl answered. Suzy guessed it is one of Heeyeon's 'maid'.

"Go back to your classes after your break, understand?" He said. "Oh, before I forgot, Mr. Lee , Ms. Bae & Ms. Choi, meet me after class." He added.

Mr. Jung didn't give them the chance to react, he walked away like how he just popped out from somewhere.

"What did he just said?" Suzy asked Jiyeon.

"You should meet him after class, together with him and her." She pointed Chunji & Heeyeon.

Good. I'm doomed. Suzy said in the back of her mind.

AFTER CLASS.

Suzy was walking towards the door when she saw Chunji leaning at the door. She stopped for a moment then continued walking.

"Hey, hey. Wait!" Chunji walked with her. Suzy just continued on walking.

"Where are you heading?" Chunji asked.

"To Mr. Jung's office, where else?" She answered.

"Look, I din't mean to-"

"Shut up. I don't need that lame excuse of yours."

Chunji scratched his head. This girl is impossible.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jung." Suzy greeted with a cold tone.

"Oh, you came. Where's Ms. Choi?"

"I guess she won't show up. She's a PRINCESS and doesn't want to do anything dirty." Suzy answered, she already know their punishment.

"I guess you already know what your punishment is. Now, get started. Clean the school restrooms."

"What? Are you serious? In this hour?" Chunji asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Lee. If you don't want to stay here in school until 10 PM, I advice you to start doing your punishment."

They were pushed outside the office by Mr. Jung.

"Now, what?!" Chunji exclaimed helplessly.

"I don't want to stay here until 10 PM so if I were you, I'll probably start now." Suzy said as she left Chunji to start cleaning.

They started cleaning. At first it was really hard because that was the first time they were both given that kind of punishment but as hours passed, they began to adapt to their punishment.

"Atlast! We're done!" Chunji shouted. They were both tired.

After returning the things that they used, they decided to go home.

"U-Uhm, Suzy..." Damn! Why am I stammering?

"What is it?" Suzy asked.

"Can I take you home? I mean, this is my way of paying you back because you got to be in this mess because of me. " He answered without looking at her.

Suzy lookedd at him intently then answered, "Ok. Just make sure you won't do something bad in me. You know I'm good in Taekwondo."

Chunji laughed.

"I won't. You're safe with me." He said, smiling.

 

 

 

Sorry, it took me long in doing this next chapter. XD

My mind was a bit blank because of someone. :">

Anyway, continue on reading PLEASE.

THANK YOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA, ARIGATOU. ♥

 

Note: I didn't put a main image in this chapter for I can't find any pic that's suitable for this. kekeke~ ^-^