School Event

My Heart Belongs To You

"Gosh! I'll be late for school.. why didn't someone bothered on waking me up?!" Suzy said while fixing her things.

"I've been screaming for how many minutes but you just said you're going down after a minute." Suzy's sister said.

Suzy sighed. This is the first time that she'll be late for school.

"Suzy, eat your breakfast first before heading to school." That's her mother. Her mother doesn't forget to prepare a meal for her every morning.

"I'm sorry mom, maybe I'll just eat later in school, I'll be very late if I still eat breakfast." She said, kissed her mom in the cheek and head towards the door.

"Oh, ok. Be careful." She was already outside when she saw her mother waving at her. She waved back and run as fast as she can.

AT SCHOOL.

"That girl, she must have slept late. It's not like her to be late especially in this kind of event." Jiyeon said while looking for Suzy from side to side.

"Ya! Jiyeon-ah~" Suzy shouted as she run to Jiyeon.

"Suzy-ah, why are you late?"

"I got addicted in playing that new game my sister downloaded. I didn't realized that it was almost midnight when I stopped." Suzy answered, laughing.

"Let's go." Jiyeon pulled her to the school ground.

It's their school's foundation week. The last foundation week they'll be attending for next year they will be on college already.

"This is going to be fun!" Suzy exclaimed. They went to the booth wherein you can wear your favorite anime's costume.

"Jiyeon-ah..." Suzy called. "Ya! Park Jiyeon!"

"Waeyo?" Jiyeon asked, a bit annoyed because of Suzy's loud voice.

"I'm calling you. Look at this, it's cute, right?" Suzy showed a costume.

"Yes it is."

"Who's that guy? I always found you looking at him whenever he's around."

Jiyeon turned and faced her. "Are you serious? You don't know him?" She asked.

"Am I supposed to know him?" She asked, confused because of Jiyeon's reaction.

"Duh?! He's Chunji, a hearthrob and every girl in this school knows him, well, except you."

"He's a hearthrob? I'm really outdated, huh?"

"Yes you are, my dear friend. Now, let's begin to choose our costumes and take a picture." Jiyeon pulled her to the dressing room.

CHUNJI'S PART.

"Bro~" L.Joe called and tapped Chunji's shoulder.

"Yo. What's up?" Chunji asked as he face L.Joe.

"Nothing new. I heard you broke up with your girlfriend."

"Let's not talk about it. I'm tired of hearing anything connected to her."

"Sorry. Why are you here, by the way? Let's have fun there." L.Joe pointed at the school ground.

They went to the ground. They did nothing else aside from looking at the things that their fellow schoolmates are selling.

 

 

How was it?? :3

I hope you continue on reading. ^_____^