"How am I going to learn playing that sport if I can't even catch a ball?!"

My Heart Belongs To You

NEXT DAY.

"Suzy!" Jiyeon called. She was running to the gate when she tripped herself, lucky her, someone grabbed her arm to avoid her from 'kissing' the ground. It was L.Joe.

"T-Thank y-you, L.Joe." She said in a low, shy voice. She's usually calm around other people even though she avoids them, but whenever L.Joe is around, she gets nervous, and starts to stammer.

She realized that he's still holding her arm. She pulled her arm.

"Jiyeon. Are you ok?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"Yes, I am. Let's go." They ran.

"Why are we running? Are we in a Marathon?" Suzy asked between her fast breathing.

"It's just.... ugh~ Never mind. C'mon, I still need to study for the quiz later."

 

CHUNJI'S POV.

"Chunji-ah.. please let me explain." Jiae begged. She tries to hold Chunji's arm.

"Jiae, we're done. Stop bothering me, will you? I don't deserve someone like you."

He left her standing there.

 

CLASSROOM.

"Our school will be having a sportsfest in part of celebrating our foundation week. Thus, we have to choose students who can play various sports. Anyone?" Mrs. Shin asked.

Suzy and Jiyeon are part of the volleyball team.

"I told you I'm not good in sports and I hate Volleyball! Why did you told Mrs. Shin that I want to join?!" Suzy told Jiyeon.

"I'll teach you. You're smart, and I know you'll be good in it within 3 days." Jiyeon answered while grinning.

"Aish! I hate you, Jiyeon-ah." She walked out of the room.

"What happened to her?" Jiyeon was surprised to hear Chunji's voice.

"Oh, Chunji. Nothing, she'll be ok again after eating." Jiyeon smiled at him.

"Eh? After eating? Is she a glutton?" He asked. Jiyeon laughed at him.

"Don't you dare tell her that. She might use her skills in you." She walked towards the door to look for Suzy.

While walking, she is thinking about how she managed to talked to Chunji without stammering.

Isn't he my crush? What's happening with me? She shaked her head.

 

GYM.

"Ugh! How am I going to learn playing that sport if I can't even catch a ball?!" She frustratedly exclaimed.

She threw the ball on her side and sat at the center of the Gym.

"I don't know what to do to catch a stupid ball."

CHUNJI'S POV.

What the...?! I was almost hit by that girl. Well, he threw really hard, huh?

He said then walked to Suzy's direction who was then sitting with her head down.

"Hey." He said. Standing in front of Suzy.

"What?" She asked, a bit irritated.

"Didn't you know that I was almost hit by this?" He showed the ball.

"And so? That's your fault, not mine." She answered and stood up.

"What? You won't even say sorry?" He asked again.

"Why would I? Will you please get outta my way?"

"Are you always like that?"

"Like what?" She asked, confused.

"You're always angry, irritated, etc. etc. Do you have a problem or something?" He said, trying to suppress his grin. He can see Suzy's eyes narrowing because of what he said.

"We're not close so stop bugging me."She said and continued walking.

Chunji was left there, amazed by her. That was the first time that he met a girl who didn't fall for his charms.

He was challenged.

He decided to go back to their classroom.