Matchmaker

My Heart Belongs To You

"I don't know how it happened...but the first time I laid my eyes on you, I instantly fell in love." Chunji said while holding Jiyeon's hand.

"Oh! I love you." They hugged each other.

"Cut! Ok, you're both doing well. I'm glad because I can see that this will be successful."

Their principal--director told them proudly. "You may take your break, students." She added.

Suzy was watching their practice and when she saw that the actors are already allowed to take a break, she immediately run towards Jiyeon.
 

"Jiyeon-ah!" She called. Jiyeon turned.

"Oh, Suzy. What are you doing here?"
"I was watching your practice from there", she pointed the area where she was sitting a while ago.

"Really? How was it?"

"You're really good! I didn't know you have some acting skills in you." She poked Jiyeon's arm with her elbow.

"Thank you! I, myself can't also believe that I was acting on stage! I am happy, Suzy." Jieyon said.

Suzy can clearly see Jiyeon's happiness by just looking in her eyes. It's sparkling unlike before.

"I'm happy for you too, Jiyeon." Suzy hugged Jiyeon but Jiyeon moved away.

"W-Why, Jiyeon-ah?"

"I'm afraid my dress to be ruined. You know, it might get crumpled up and I'll be scold if it happens." Jiyeon answered with an unfamiliar tone to Suzy.

"O-Oh, that's why. C'mon, let's have lunch toge-"

"Jiyeon-ssi!" One of the actors called her. "The principal invited us for a snack. Let's go!"

"'gotta go. Bye!" She ran to meet her co-actors and actresses.

What's wrong with her? She asked at the back of her mind.

She decided to go somewhere else.

Suzy was reading a book under a tree when someone covered her eyes.

"Ya! Who is this?" She asked with a loud voice, trying to remove the hands of the person covering her eyes.

"Guess who." Chunji imitated a girl's voice.

"C-Chunji?" She felt her heart leap when she heard his voice.

He removed his hand and sat beside her.

"How's your sleep?" He asked while grinning.

She felt her cheeks went red.

"I s-slept well. How 'bout you?" She bowed her head.

"No. Coz I kept on thinking about you." She held her head up, she saw him smiling playfully at her.

"Stop joking around!" She punched him on his arm. He caught her hand.

"You're really violent...but I like it." He murmured as he pulled her closer to him.

"And y-you're... y-you're.."
"I'm what, sweetheart?" He said, teasing her.

"And y-you're...a ert! Let me go!" Suzy said when she came back to her senses. She pushed him.

Chunji was laughing hard when Jiyeon came.

"So, you're here. I've been looking for you like eternity." Jiyeon said while looking at Chunji, boredom can be traced in her voice.

"Jiyeon-ah!" Suzy smiled at her.

"Let's go, Chunji." She pulled him and walked away. She didn't even bother to look into Suzy's direction.

"He didn't even said goodbye, that bastard." and Jiyeon didn't even looked at me nor acknowledged my presence. Suzy murmured under her breath.

"You like him!"

Suzy almost jumped out of her feet when someone suddenly spoke.

"Omo! You scared me! W-Who are you?"

"Ouch! I'm hurt." L.Joe said, he even put his right hand on his left chest.

"I said, who are you?" Suzy repeated.

"L. Joe is the name, flirting is my game." He answered with a proud voice.

"Eh?" She glanced at her wrist watch, "Break time is almost over. 'Gotta go!" She picked up her bag and her book then walked away.

"Did she just... ignored me?" L.Joe asked himself, amused by Suzy.

"That's one crazy little woman!" He exclaimed then headed back to their room.

 

After class, Suzy went to the gym to practice playing volleyball all by herself.

She keep on missing the ball and eventually got tired. She sat down.

Jiyeon promised me that she'll teach me how to play volleyball. But where the hell is she?! She said.

She was hurt by how Jiyeon treated her a while ago. She didn't know what she did wrong that made Jiyeon gave her a cold treatment.

"You're Suzy, right?" L. Joe asked Suzy while giving her his most charming smile that never failed to make the knees of a girl turn into jelly---well, not until he met Suzy.

"Oh, you're the flirt who talked to me a while ago. Yes, I'm Suzy." She answered.

This girl can really piss the hell out of me when she wanted to. L. Joe said at the back of his mind.

But base on her tone, she's not playing hard-to-get---was she? He asked himself.

"I've been watching you a while ago, and I knew you're not good in playing volleyball." He said with a grin on his face.

"Can you please remove that grin on your face? It's quite pissing me off." She politely asked and even added a cute giggle.

If only I could strangle you now! Ugh!  He said furiously.

"I can teach you how to play if you want to." He said, trying to ignore her words but he removed his grin.

"And what should I do for you in return?" She asked.

"I'm interested in Jiyeon and I always see you two together. I suppose you are good friends."
"What's your point?" She asked, completely dismissing his 'nice words'.

"I want you to matchmake us."