Confessions

My Heart Belongs To You

Time passed by quickly. Saturday came.

Suzy's having a hard time picking a dress to wear that's why she called L.Joe---yes, L.Joe.

They became friends. Close friends. That's why many girls envy her.

"Ya. Byunghun-ah!" Suzy yelled.

"What is it?! Why are you yelling at me?" L.Joe asked with an irritated tone.

"Help me...” Suzy begged.

"Help you in what?"

"In choosing what to wear."

Suzy heard him chuckled.

"Why are you laughing, you jerk!"

"Nothing. It's just funny that you're the lady here but you're asking ME to help you."

"You're a lady's girl, and you're a guy, that's why."

"Ok, ok. I'll go there now."

After 5 minutes or so, L.Joe arrived.

L.Joe looked at the clothes scattered everywhere.

"What's wrong with you? With all these clothes, you can't find anything that's suitable for you?"

Suzy pouted. "I'm not really good in picking what to wear, you know."

L.Joe started to pick dresses which he thinks looks good on Suzy.

After 20 minutes, Suzy's ready to meet Chunji.

L.Joe voluntered to take her to their meeting place.

"Thanks for the ride and for helping me what to wear." Suzy said.

"You're always welcome. 'gotta go! Enjoy your date." He answered.

 

Suzy went inside the restaurant. Here eyes searched for Chunji.

She saw him---with Jiyeon. She was about to turn back when Jiyeon called her.

"Suzy!" Jiyeon called, waving at her.

She flashed a fake smile at her then walked towards them.

Chunji looked at her direction with a blank expression.

"This is awesome. Suzy's here, my best friend, then Chunji, my boyfriend."

Suzy was shocked. REALLY shocked by what Jiyeon said.

"Y-You're what?" Suzy asked.

"My boyfriend." Jiyeon answered then leaned closer to Chunji.

She can't take it anymore. She felt her eyes getting hotter because of the tears that might fall anytime. But she remained still. She doesn’t want to look pathetic.

The food that they ordered was served.

After eating, Jiyeon said that she knows a place wherein there will be a fireworks display held later. They went to that place.

 

The place is nice. It’s a place wherein you could walk when you’re looking for a peace of mind. You could see the water sprinkling from the moon’s light.

 

It was a beautiful scene. A perfect one. But she can’t enjoy it herself because of what she’s feeling.

 

She could clearly see how Chunji wrapped his arms around Jiyeon and how Jiyeon leaned her head to Chunji’s chest.

 

They’re a picture of a perfect couple. It was like watching a movie.

 

She can’t hold her tears anymore that’s why she walked away and called L.Joe.

 

“Nae?” L.Joe answered

 

“B-Byunghun-ah…” She managed to say.

 

“Suzy?! What happened to you? Why are you crying?” L.Joe asked worriedly, panic can be traced in his voice.

 

“It hurts me to see them like that. Cuddling each other, exchanging sweet words… Please come here and take me home, Byunghun-ah. I don’t think I can go home in a state like this.”

 

“Ok, ok. Where are you?”

 

“Pumpkin Moonlight Bay. Please come here, quickly.”

 

“Stay there, ok?”

 

“Ok…” She ended the call.

 

“Suzy…” Chunji called.

 

She wiped her tears quickly.

 

“Nae?”

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

“Where’s Jiyeon? Please tell her that L.Joe’s coming here to pick me up that’s why I can’t watch the fireworks.” She said, instead of answering his question

 

“Why are you crying?” He asked again, completely ignoring what she said.

 

She didn’t answer.

 

“I’m asking why you are crying, dammit!” His voice rose.

 

“It’s because of you, jerk! You’re asking me why? Because I love you! I don’t know how it happened but whenever I see you and Jiyeon cuddling every time, exchanging those sweet words, it hurts me a lot. It feels like my heart is literally tearing apart. I was really hurt when Jiyeon said you’re his boyfriend. My knees became weak… Now that you know, are you satisfied?! I hate myself for falling to a wrong guy. A guy who couldn’t return my feelings.” Suzy answered while crying. She doesn’t care whether the people passing by are looking at her.

 

“Who said I couldn’t return your feelings?” Chunji asked softly.

 

“How could you? You and Jiyeon are in love with each other.” She replied.

 

“I’m not in love with her, sweetheart.” His voice is now sweet.

 

She looked at him sharply.

 

“We only did that for you to be honest with yourself. You know, I found it really hard to show you that my intentions to you are good. To show you how much you mean to me…and how much I love you.”

 

Shocked isn’t enough to describe what she’s feeling right now. It was all a scheme.

 

“What did you said?” She asked.

 

“I love you Suzy Bae.” He answered, smiling sweetly at her.

 

When he saw her tearing up again, he hugged her tightly.

 

“Hush, sweetheart. It hurts me seeing you crying. I’m sorry for what we’ve done. I promise not to hurt you again.”

 

Suzy hugged him back.

 

“Take this in mind, Chunji. My heart belongs to you. I love you too, my sweetheart.”

 

Their eyes went up when they heard fireworks above.

It was a beautiful sight for them to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

Phew~

Atlaaaast! I finished this story.. :D

Thank you for reading my story. ^___________^ ♥

Keep on subscribing! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ♫

 

 

I'm making a SEQUEL, my dear readers. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118021/my-serendipity-jiyeon-ljoe-romance

 

Continue on subscribing! ^__________^