So Wrong

Bad Boy

Next Day

 

Eunji walked to the college with a cup of coffee that she bought earlier at the cafe across her new college.  And when she thought her day will start of a nice and sweet smiles from her new friends it turned out to be the total oposite when she was almost got hit by a motorbike in front of the gate.

 

Luckily, she got to avoid it but her shirt can't avoid the coffee that spilled during the chaos. Eunji let out a loud sigh, "Why does it have to be on my first day of college? Why?" She cursed inside her head.

 

"Hey!"

 

A deep voice with an annoying tone make her turned her head back and looked up. "Shoot!" She thought.

 

"Don't you have eyes?!" He said almost to the point that he's shouting.

 

Eunji, being a girl that doesn't give up easily attack back. "You are the one who was about to hit me!" She walked to the guy and show him her stained shirt. "Look at this!"

 

The tall guy with a pair of round eyes furrowed his brows and scoffed. "I didn't asked you to buy coffee, right?"

 

Eunji curled her fists into ball as she felt her blood's temperature started rising on this freaking early morning and the time is just 8 o' clock. "But. Still. You. Should. Not. Speed. Up. In. Front. Of. The. Gate. Don't. You?" She tried to hold herself back from punshing the guy in the face.

 

The guy who was inspecting his motorbike sigh in relief when there's no scratch on his bike and then smirked at Eunji before putting his helmet back on. "It's up to me whether or not I speed up in front of the gate. None of your business." He raced his bike pass the gate and Eunji behind.

 

"You could get a life killed!!" She yelled making the others who just arrived looked at her weirdly.

 

- - -

 

Eunji tried to wash away the coffee stain from her shirt. But it won't get off easily. Her white shirt is now stained with a big yellow spot in the middle. "Ew." She looked at the mirror. "Aish!" She turned the tap off and went out from the toilet while still focusing on her shirt.

 

"Ouch."

 

"Ack!"

 

Eunji fall backwards after she bumped onto someone. She hides her face in embarrassment behind her hair. "What's wrong with today?" She hissed to herself.

 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm not looking."

 

Eunji's tense face brightened a bit. "Oh? Different respond from the bike guy." She looked up and saw an average heighted guy looking down at her with a guilty face; she could tell.

 

"I'm okay, I wasn't looking as well." She nodded and tried to get up.

 

The guy held his hand out to her. "I'm sorry."

 

Eunji looked at his hand for a few seconds before taking it and then get up. She brushed the dust off her pants and arms.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

 

Eunji looked at him and nodded. "Yes, why?"

 

He pointed to her stained shirt. "That's a bit not okay for me. And, are you new here? I think I never see you before. I mean, of course this college is big but this is my second year here so I'm pretty much know everyone here." He scratch his head in cute manner while laughing awkwardly at his own statement.

 

Eunji laughed a little before nodding her head. "I spilled my coffee, heh. And yes, this is my first day here. I got a scholarship here."

 

The guy nodded. "Judging from the way you emphasized the 'here' I'm assuming you're not from Seoul?"

 

She blinked before nodding her head a little. "I came from Bu-"

 

"MINHYUK-HYUNG!!"

 

Her words were cut off by a voice shouting from the end of the hallway which not that far from where she and the guy are standing so she can still see the face of the one who was shouting.

 

The guy in front of her gave the group of boys a signal telling them to wait. His attention now back to her.

 

"I'm sorry, I have to go now because I have practices to do. Uh,..." He started to search something in his bag, "Here! People here like to judge so I suggest you to cover it. Bye!" He bid Eunji goodbye with his eyesmile after handing her his jacket.


Eunji who was dumbfounded about what just happened was a bit lost when she just froze in her spot. After the boys dissapear, she looked down to the jacket in her hand and then to her stained shirt. She decided to put it on until the end of her class for today and then return it back to the guy.

 

But she only know his name, how on earth she's going to find him in this big college with thousands students in it.

 

Slowly, as the time reached around 9 o'clock more students arrived at the college and so as Chorong. Eunji texted her and she. Chorong asked her to meet her at the front hall.

 

When Chorong and the others make their way to the front hall many mumbles can be heard along the hallway.

 

"Who is she?"  "I haven't see her anywhere before."  "Why did she wear his jacket?"  "His girlfriend perhaps?"

 

Chorong, Bomi, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung looked at each other.

 

"Just pray that it won't be Eunji that they're talking about." Chorong simply said.

 

When they arrived at the front hall they found Eunji sitting in front of the fountain  with eyes focused on her phone screen. She's so focused to her phone until she didn't realize almost every pairs of eyes are on her.

 

"I guess, you pray a bit too late unnie." Namjoo said to Chorong who was now facepalming herself in her mind. They walked to her and Bomi sit beside her.

 

Eunji finally looked up at the presence of the girls. "Let's go." She brightly said to them.

 

Bomi furrowed her brows to the particular name on the upper right side of the jacket. "Heol~ This is really daebak!" She laughed in disbelief.

 

Namjoo and Hayoung had the same reaction when they tried their best not to laughing out loud because of what they just saw.

 

Naeun and Chorong had the same respond on just smile behind the back of their hand.

 

Eunji looked at each of them with puzzled expression on her face. "What? Why? Something happen?"

 

Chorong waves her hand and grabbed Eunji by her hand. "Let's get out from here first. You're gaining so much attention right now."

 

 

- - -

 

"Minhyuk? That Lee Minhyuk?!" Baekhyun asked half shouting half excited.

 

"Just what's wrong with that Minhyuk guy?" Eunji is now officially annoyed by the reaction she's been getting from both the girls and boys when they saw her wearing his jacket.

 

"Unnie, Minhyuk oppa is one of the guy of the Art Department." Naeun sit beside her.

 

"So? I don't see anything wrong with it?" She asked.

 

"He's one of the not so many guy who raps but also sing and athletic and-"

 

"Okay, I know. He's the guy who's all about the perfection." Eunji cut the youngster words. "But still, I don't feel any problem?"

 

Baekhyun looked at the clueless girl who was sitting in front of him. "You are such a slowpoke aren't you?"

 

"What are we trying to explain is that, him being perfect and you wearing his jacket is way too much gaining others' attention." Chen explained.

 

Knowing that Eunji still didn't get the point, he added. "He never had a girlfriend here in college so with you wearing his jacket is totally, RARE."

 

"Aaa~" Eunji finally get what their mean. "I got it, but doesn't mean I wear his jacket is that I like him or what- you guys know, I barely know him. I just met him this morning and he didn't even know my name. He gave me this jacket because of this." She shows them her stained shirt before wearing the jacket back on. "He just wanted to help, and I don't see anything wrong with a person helping another person."

 

All of them were utterly shocked by Eunji's story.

 

"This is so wrong. All of that are so wrong." Namjoo then break the silence of the shock in the room.

 

"Why why why why why why?" Eunji 'why' them many times.

 

"He never talked to a girl before Jung Eunji." Chorong's answer make Eunji shut almost immediately.

 

Now Eunji is the one who can't say a word.

 

"But, above of all that, I'm more curious about what happen with our shirt?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"My shirt?"

 

He nodded.

 

"I met a jerk earlier, in front of the gate." Just thinking about it making her mad.

 

"Who?" Hayoung asked.

 

Eunji was about to tell them that they don't know what's his name and all but they got the answer when the door of their hangout room opened and Eunji pointed to the person standing by the door.

 

"That jerk!"

 

All pair of eyes shifted to the door and Chorong shook her head while Baekhyun burst out laughing and the other girls are sensing some fighting while the boys enjoyed what they're seeing.

 

"Park Chanyeol?" Chorong said. "Why on earth you're tangled with both Minhyuk and Chanyeol, Eunji-ah?"

 


  • HA! Finally an update! I'm sorry for not updating guys. I wrote it already it's just I didn't post it because I've been busy ;-;
  • Don't forget to leave your comment / feedbacks / thought  about this chapter.
  • Words: 1500+
  • Notes: Ignore the typos and grammar errors juseyo 3