Meeting Them

Bad Boy

KTX Station

 

Chorong and Suho waited for the 11:55 a.m arrival from Busan.

 

Chorong's childhood friend, Eunji was coming to Seoul today because she got transfered to Seoul College. Chorong used to live with her grandparents when she was 10 and that was when she met Eunji who the only person who wants to be friend with her because that time, Chorong is more like a city girl so the other kids don't want to play with her.

 

Being a younger one, Eunji asked Chorong to play with her and Chorong said that they'll be friend for the rest of their lives. Even after Chorong moved back to Seoul when she was 12, they still keep in touch through mails and calls

 

Now 10 years has passed and she will meet Eunji in person for the first time. She was both excited and happy.

 

Chorong took a glance on her wrist watch, "Oh, look! It's 11:55 already!" She grinned.

 

Suho chuckled beside her, "Don't you think you're bit too excited?"

 

Chorong eyed her boyfriend, "Of course I am! I missed her so much!"

 

"I'm curious to see who's the girl making my girlfriend way more excited than meeting me."

 

Chorong scoffed at cheesy Suho. He laughs and ruffles her locks at her cute responds.

 

- - -

 

Eunji struggled to get off from the KTX since both of her hand were holding heavy bags and she has yet to text Chorong.

 

People were rushing to get off from and some bumped onto Eunji's shoulder making her dropped her bag. She sighed and tried to reach down for the bag when suddenly a hand from behind her grabbed it.

 

Eunji looked over her shoulder and find a tall guy wearing sunglasses and black face mask. "I'll help you." He said from behind his mask and signalled her to get down first while he stands behind her - practically protecting her from the others and they get off safely.

 

That guy put her bag on one of the benches there and walked off before Eunji could say anything else. "THANK YOU!" She shouted at his back figure who was already in the midst of the crowd, hoping he will hear her than thanking him.

 

Eunji pulled out her phone from her pocket and send Chorong a text.

 

To: Rong unnie ^~^

Unnie, I'm here - Exit number 4 ^^

 

Eunji expected a reply afterwards instead a text reply, she got a voice reply from behind. "EUNJI YAAAA~!" Shocked Eunji turned around and saw Chorong jogged towards her and the two of them shares a hug.

 

Chorong pulled back with a wide smile on her face. "Aigoo, look at you gotten pretty and all!" She squeled.

 

Suho just laughed at his girlfriend excited image.

 

"Eyy, when did I." Eunji laughs it off and said that Chorong didn't change at all, still with her kid-like attitude and high-pitched voice. Except one, she already got herself a boyfriend.

 

"Eunji, this is Suho - my boyfriend." Chorong said as she pointed to Suho who was standing beside her.

 

Eunji bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo."

 

"Nice to meet you." Suho smiled.

 

"Now come on, come!" Chorong linked her arm with Eunji's. "I'm dying to show you around Seoul and new friends!" She dragged her.

 

"But unnie, my bags-"

 

"It's okay, Suho got it all fine."

 

Suho was left behind by two girls as they slowly dissapear within the crowd with two bags in front of him. He had no other choice other than taking it to his car. He got a hold of the bags using both his hands and lift it off. The weight of the bag make him to produce strange struggling sounds as he walked to the parking lot.

 

- - -

 

Suho once again being the one who taking the bags upstairs on Eunji's new rooftop house.

 

The girls are already in the house. "This is so cute, can I live with you?" Chorong said as she looks around the house it's not too small but it's not too big either.

 

"I think it won't fit the two of us here unnie." She laughed at the eldest. Then a sound of panting reaches the front door and Eunji looked terribly sorry to the sweating Suho. Eunji went to him and took one of the three bags from him. "I'm sorry Suho-ssi."

 

Suho just waved his hand as he tried to catch some breath and flopped down by the door. Chorong looked at him and shook  her head, "You should do some work out. Aigoo. Stand up, it's dusty Mr. Kim." Chorong pulled him up and brushed the dust of her boyfriend's back. "Why do you have to wear black today? Look how dusty it looked." Chorong scold him.

 

Meanwhile, at that time Eunji has started to pick up the old newspaper and took off the oil paper that has been use to cover the windows.

 

Both Chorong and Suho make a call before they bring Eunji to do some shopping. Eunji said she just need some cleaning stuffs but Suho said she needed more than that so they ended up going to the electronic shop. There, they purchased a mini fridge and mini washing machine. Not forget they want to buy a television and sound system but Eunji said there are no there space for those to fit in the house.

 

After that they went to do some grocery shopping and other necessity for Eunji. Stove, dishes, wallpaper, and many more.

 

Eunji refused many times because it's too much but Suho paid for it while she was arguing with her girlfriend. No refund.

 

"D'aww Eunji please, just think it as a gift from us." Chorong said from the front seat.

 

Eunji pouted, "But it's too much to receive it from the two of you."

 

Suho pulled off by the building of her house and unbuckled his seat belt. "Well think of it as gifts from us all."

 

Eunji furrowed her brows, "Us all?" She asked herself and get off the car after Chorong and Suho get off as well.

 

"Hyung!" "Unnie!"

 

Eunji looked at the direction from where the voice came from and found a group of guys and girls standing in front of the building. So many of them - probably 10 she thought to herself.

 

"Come here! Take this things upstairs." Suho opened the bonet and three guys and two girls walked to the car.

 

Eunji just stand still beside Chorong, not knowing what to said and instead she just bowed at them.

 

"Eunji unnie?" The one who looked pretty mature from both Eunji and Chorong smiled at her.

 

"Nice to meet you." The one who's slim and pretty smiled at her.

 

"Yah, you should say your name as well. She doesn't know your names yet." Chorong said.

 

"Oops, I'm sorry. I'm Hayoung and the youngest of all." Hayoung smiled.

 

"I'm Sehun, her boyfriend." The tall one with milky skin produly said while his hand full of groceries.

 

"My name is Naeun." The pretty one smiled.

 

"Can I introduce myself later because this thing is pretty heavy." The one with slightly darker skin from Sehun said as he took the mini fridge upstairs, "I'm sorry." He said behind the box.

 

"That's Jongin. But he prefer to be called Kai. I don't know why, I think Jongin is cute though-" Naeun said making Eunji laughs.

 

"Do you like him or is he your boyfriend?" Eunji asked making Naeun blushes. "We are dating." Eunji gave her a knowing nods.

 

Suho and a fine looking guy taking the washing machine upstairs. ( Suho use a ford if you guys are wondering why so many things fit in the car xD Because it was Chorong idea after all. )

 

Eunji and the other girls are taking all the other stuffs upstairs. Chorong took the blanket set before closing the bonet and locked the car afterwards.

 

- - -

 

Before they started cleaning and arranging things inside and out the house, they do some introducing briefly.

 

"I'm Bomi! Your future best friend, because what? I'm taking the same course as you girl." Bomi grinned proudly.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Lay imnida." Lay bowed and she bowed back before he smiled showing his deep dimple.

 

"I'm Chen, nice to meet you Eunji-ah." Chen smiled.

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, call me Baekhyun. Not Byun, Baek or Hyun but Baekhyun." He shows his eyesmile while Eunji blinked in confusion.

 

"Do the short one." Chen said.

 

"Oh- I'm Baekhyun." He smiled with his rectangle-shaped mouth. This guy surely have many personalities Eunji thought as she smiled back to him.

 

"Where are the others?"  Suho asked the boys.

 

"D.O, Tao and Xiumin hyung has class today. They might show up later in the evening." Chen said.

 

"Chanyeol?"

 

"He's on a trip of relaxing his mind or something, I don't know." Baekhyun said while putting on a pink apron around his waist. "Do I look pretty?" He smiled.

 

While the others except for Lay and Eunji; pretend not to hear his question and start to find themselves gloves and apron, Eunji nodded, "Not bad."

 

Baekhyun smiles getting wider. "I like you already."

 

"Noona, you really don't want to make him get high of himself. You shouldn't compliment him more in the future." Sehun whispered to Eunji.

 

"Yah! Are you badmouthing me?" Baekhyun pointed Sehun with a dust brusher in his hand. "Hyung, you really look like one of the maid on my house." The younger said and laughs together with Eunji.

 

Eunji got herself a red apron when she wanted to tie it up behind she realized she already wore the gloves. "Aigoo." She said and was about to took the gloves off Hayoung came to her.

 

"I'll tie it up for you unnie." The youngest tie the apron around Eunji's waist. "Thank you Hayoung-ah." She smiled and all of them got into works.

 

Suho - Lay - Bomi : working on the outside, cleaning and painting the wall outside.

Chorong - Sehun - Hayoung : repairing the ceiling and cleaning the cupboard and sink.

Kai - Naeun : Working on the indoor wallpaper.

Chen - Eunji - Baekhyun : Working the toilet, cleaning and scrubbing the floor.

 

All of them working without sounds except from the toilet and outside. Indicating how noise Bomi and Baekhyun can be.

 

"I never thought the day of me scrubbing toilet's floor will come." Baekhyun said and Chen shot a look at him. "Don't get me wrong Eunji, I'm just utterly excited right now. Not that I don't like or-"

 

Eunji let out a small laugh, "I get it Baek, don't worry."

 

"Hey, didn't I said not to call me that earli-" Chen throw a dry towel on his face, "After this it will be a wet towel landed on your face if you don't stop talking."

 

"Should I sing instead?"

 

And a wet towel landed on top of his head.

 

- - -

 

After working from 5 hours straight, finally they finished making the house looks like a new one.

 

The peach painted wall on the outside and light yellow wallpaper inside gave the cozy feelings. Chorong and Eunji were at the sink finishing the last rinse of the cooking and eating utensils before they turned it upside down on the rack beside it to let the water flow. They talked about how things changed from their childhood time and how much they missed playing by the river along with Eunji's cousin, Daehyun.

 

The door opened by Suho calling CHorong and Eunji outside.

 

The two of them carefully not to make any loud noises as they walked pass the sleeping, Sehun, Hayoung, Baekhyun, Naeun and Kai on the living room. All the youngsters were completely worn out except for Baekhyun who's the only one who get tired by talking but he did great job at scrubbing the floor - that's why they let him sleep.

 

Outside, Lay, Bomi and Chen are setting up the barbeque and a long table alongside.

 

"Where di you get this?" Chorong asked Suho about the long table. "We build it, me and Lay." Suho said, sweats trickling down his forehead. Chorong wiped it using the sleeves of her clothes.

 

Eunji walked over to see Bomi and Lay grilling the meat. "Waa, it looks delicious." got watery at the sight and sound of the sizzlings meat.

 

"You might want to help me with this table because it's a bit too long for me." Chen desperately said as he wipes the table alone. Eunji smiled and went to him with damp towel on her hand and start wiping it off from the opposite side of Chen's.

 

Soon after, D.O, Xiumin, Tao and Namjoo came with some drinks. "What took you so long?" Chorong asked Namjoo. "MIanhae, I got some detention earlier." She grinned. "Aigoo." Chorong said while laughing.

 

They introduce themselves to Eunji and after that, they help Eunji and Chen putting the table on the mat.

 

"Chorong unnie is so lucky that she's dating a guy like Suho oppa." Namjoo squealed a  little after Eunji said that Suho and Lay build it earlier.

 

"I can do it as well." Tao said with his arms crossed sounded jealous by Namjoo's praising.

 

Namjoo scoffed at him and walked over to help Xiumin and Chen setting the table because the meats are about time to get eaten.

 

"You like Namjoo?" Eunji gave Tao a knowing smile.

 

"Me? Nonsense. I-I... Why would I... No no no." Tao said obviously stuttered at Eunji's question.

 

"It's true then." Eunji smirked and went to the table as well followed by Tao soon after.

 

Done with the table, they serve the meat in 4 porpotions so that everyone can eat. Lay and Bomi still grilling. Chen and Eunji went inside to wake the others up. They opened the door and saw Baekhyun sitting with his back leaning on the wall playing with his phone.

 

"You're awake?" Chen asked

 

"Yes."

 

"When?"

 

"Not long ago." Baekhyun replied, totally immersed into his phone. Meanwhile Eunji went to Naeun and tried to wake her up.

 

Chen enjoyed by shaking Sehun to get himself up. "Wake up guys."

 

After they got the youngers and already-woke-up Baekhyun out of the house, they took they own seats.

 

     Tao - Namjoo - Bomi - Chen - Xiumin - Lay - Naeun - Kai    
   D.O - Sehun - Hayoung - Suho - Chorong - Eunji - Baekhyun   

 

And they eat and eat without any sounds. Even from Bomi and Baekhyun.

 

"Thank god tomorrow is Sunday!" Baekhyun loosen up his muscle and tired self.

 

"I want to say thank you so much for helping me. It makes me appreciate it even more since you barely know me yet you still help me." Eunji bowed to them.

 

"Thank to you too noona, I can spend more time with her." Sehun looked at Hayoung and she looks away, blushing.

 

"Yah yah, just get a room already!" Baekhyun said annoyed by the lovey dovey of the couple. "You two as well!" He said to Kai and Naeun.

 

"What did we do?" Kai asked.

 

"He just jealous because he's forever alone." Bomi stuffed more meats into her small mouth.

 

"You and I are just the same." Baekhyun said and before Bomi could reply any further Suho stepped in. "Who's in for amusement park tomorrow?"

 

All eyes brightened up at the words amusement park. "Me!" "Me me me!" "Me too!" The girls are excited and the boys said, why not since it's been a while since they do a group hangout together with the girls.

 

"Okay, but first lets clean this up and then we can go home and rest." Chorong said.

 

Eunji mouthed Chorong 'Thank you unnie.'

 

- - -

 

It's 11 p.m already. After they left, suddenly Eunji felt empty. Maybe because the impact of chatterbox Baekhyun and Bomi still affect her.

 

She laid down on her bed; which is a surprise from Bomi earlier. It feels comfortable and she think she's able to sleep right away since today is really tiring for her. Tiring but great. Who know that when she came to Seoul she'll get making many friends within hours? She felt like her life is blessed by gods for giving her chance to befriends with them.

 

Eunji rolled to her right side and suddenly she remembered the guy who helped her with her bag earlier. He's tall and have long arms. That's all she know because he wore shades and face mask as if he's a celebrity or something. Deep inside her heart, Eunji hoped that they'll meet again because she wanted to thank him properly.

 

Slowly, she fell asleep while thinking about the guy earlier.

 


  • Did I rant too much? I hope you guys like it though. I'm not that good at first chapter ;-;
  • Leave your comment / feedbacks / and thoughts down below < 3
  • Words: 2782
  • Note: I'm sorry for any typos and grammatical error.