'Apple'

Bad Boy

After so many "YOU ARE-!!" and "RUDE" both Chanyeol and Eunji finally stopped when Chorong shout at the two.

 

Chorong dragged his brother outside while Bomi and Baekhyun left behind with Eunji. The others have classes to attend that hours so they have to take their leave.

 

"Ah! It hurts!" Chanyeol struggle to let his ear off his sister hand. "Don't you know my ear is my point of charm?" He pouted like a kid.

 

Chorong crossed her arm in front of her chest with a straight expression plastered on her face. "Who give you the authority to speed up in front of the gate and almost get people killed?!"

 

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck thinking on how to make a simple but solid excuse. "No one- No! That girl exaggerate a tiny thing. She just could end up in a hospital at max though." His last words came out as a whisper but loud enough for Chorong to hear.

 

He earned one smack on the back of his head.

 

"AH!"

 

Chanyeol rubbed his head and stomped his feet in frustration. "What was that for?!"

 

"You... I thought I had taught and raised you with manners but I guess not."

 

Chorong left Chanyeol behind with tears welled in her eyes.

 

Chanyeol kicked the wall in front of him in anger. "Aish! Why bring that topic again... This is because of that girl!"

 

 

- - -

 

"I'm sorry." a tone of insincere and a box of milk placed in front of Eunji. She looked up and immediately rolled her eyes.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

Hearing no answer from Eunji make him felt annoyed. "So now you don't have any ears to hear what I say?"

 

"What do you expect me to say? Praise you for apologizing with that so insincere tone of yours?"

 

Eunji sounded angry and Chanyeol was taken back by her words a bit. It's in his nature to be a spoiled brat in front of people and other people who had known him for long time take it as his personality.

 

"Y-yah! At least I've said my sorry while you haven't!" He shot back and walked away from the eatery at the college. He felt both dissapointed and shocked that it's the first time in his life people talk back about his personality.

 

Eunji sat back and sighed a big one. "Why did he got to be so rude meanwhile Chorong unnie is not like that?"

 

"Actually that's the politest of Chanyeol I've seen in years." Baekhyun said making Eunji to laugh because Chanyeol is clearly unpolite.

 

"He's right." Bomi supported Baekhyun's words.

 

"Being a spoiled brat is now a part of him since their parents die about 10 years ago." Baekhyun added and seeing how serious the prankster telling her about Chanyeol making her keep on listening.

 

"Ten years ago, they involved in an accident while on their way to pick Chorong noona from Busan at the train station. Chanyeol was 10 or 11 that time and he's in coma for 2 months. When he woke up from the coma he could not believe the fact that he lost both of his parents and since then he became the person he is today. Chorong noona always tolerate with him because she felt guilty about what happened."

 

Eunji felt bad. She felt really bad for both Chanyeol and Chorong.

 

She knew about what happened to Chorong's parents but she didn't know about Chanyeol's part because Chorong never told her about it.

 

 

- - -

 

Chanyeol unlocked his motorbike from the parking area and was about to put on his helmet when something caught his eyes.

 

A small paper bag hung on the handlebars. He put his helmet down and opened the paper bag only to found an apple with a memo sticker on it.

 

" I AM... ?" He looked at the apple and back to the note before getting the real meaning of those things. Although there are no name of whom the sender is, he think he has the idea of a person who do this. He chuckled a little when he found out what it means and put the paper bag in his bag before he started the engine and race off.

 

( Apple in Korean also pronounced as 'sagwa'. 'sagwa' also mean 'sorry' in Korean. So it means that the paper bag is meant for 'I AM... SORRY (apple)' I hope you guys understand >.< )

 


  • This is rather a short update from me >.< I'm sorry. I'm sick and not at home right now so this is all I can give to you guys as an update for now.
  • I love you guys who leave comments, subscribed and you who is currently reading right now. I'm sincerely thankful for the number of views this story earned < 3
  • Words: 760+
  • Notes: I'm sorry for any errors because I typed this with my body aching all over < / 3