ASKING THEM TO KILL A SPIDER

EXO Reactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin:

*Agrees to kill the spider only if he gets a reward later*

Luhan:

*Acts all manly but soon comes running up to you screaming and hiding behind you*

Kris:

*Tries to nope out of the situation but you do your famous puppy eyes then he felt he had to agree but walked off with an unsure face*

Suho:

*Agrees to kill it after 20 minutes of you begging him he ends up trying to stab it with the end of the broom while making weird noises* 

Lay:

*Doesn’t want to kill it so he tries to chase it out of the house*

Baekhyun:

*Acts all cool until he’s face to face with it, then he throws the thing nearest to him at it in hopes of killing it but when he sees it run off he darts out the room screaming*

Chen:

*Goes into the room where the spider is and closes the door, he’s in there of a couple of minutes and all you can hear is banging and the odd scream now and then*

Chanyeol:

*Just stares at you for a while trying to register what you just asked him to do*  

Kyungsoo:

*He’s a little scared of the spider too but he stands up to it and kills it to make sure you don’t run into it and scare yourself again*

Tao:

*At the mention of the word spider he was out of the building*

Kai:

*After agreeing to it he notices what he got h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter