EXO PROPOSING AND THE RINGS (only XiuHanBaekChanHun)

EXO Reactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin

Xiumin seems like the type to be worrying a lot before he does something important like this. He wants to be sure he’s making the right decision because there’s nothing he hates more than mistakes. But with you, he believes he’s sure. He’s finally sure. 

He’d take you to an extremely fancy restaurant, wear his best suit and cologne, make it traditional but still special and memorable. 

He’d surprise you with a very simple and delicate (but super expensive) ring. He seems like he’d love to spend a lot on his girl.

 

Luhan

Luhan would want to do something romantic but still in a casual setting. Like just a random walk on the beach during sunset can turn into one of the most important moments of your life. 

Like Xiumin, he’d be very shy and nervous about the whole thing - but for different reasons. Although you tell him how gorgeous and wonderful he is everyday, he can sometimes get a little insecure. He’d have his adorable smile on though, all giddy and unable to contain his excitement…

His ring would also be simple, but elegant and extremely feminine. He loves to see his girl look pretty all the time. Although hesitant at first, he’d still opt for something on the pricier side just because he wants to show you how much he loves you.

Baekhyun

Of all the nights Baekhyun would choose to be quiet - it’s the night when he proposes to you. He’d tell himself he’s not nervous but his body language would definitely give him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter