WHAT YOUR WEDDING WILL BE LIKE

EXO Reactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin

Xiumin would try to be as vocal as he can on your wedding day. He would compliment every single feature, gesture and step of you and would sweet talk all the time. His vows would be the most touching thing that you have ever heard, EVERYBODY would cry without even hearing the ending, including you. He would try to express his feelings for you from the first time you have met, to this very moment.

Luhan

Luhan all day would act like he just today fell inlove with you. He wouldn’t stop looking at you with eyes filled with love, he wouldn’t let your hand go and just couldn’t stop kissing you every second he could! He will be all over you and everybody would be so jealous, that you just married a guy, who is head over heels in love with you!

Kris

The wedding with Kris would be the most spontaneous. After the ceremony he could suggest you to take a stroll on the beach or have a romantic dinner in the sky. He would want to make this day special to you, create as many beautiful and unrepeatable memories as he can. The perfect evening ending for him, would be watching a sunset from your hotel rooftop.

Suho

Suho would let you BE a Princess for one day (and rest of your life) You can have your dream wedding without worrying about anything, including money. He would let you plan everything yourself, not because he don’t want to help you, but because he’s happy with everything you decide as long as it makes you happy.

Lay

Lay would make you feel like the only girl in the world that day. He would stop time and make you feel like you are alone in the crowded room. All your worries and stress about perfect wedding would be gone like smoke the second your eyes would meet. It would be magical, it would be experience, that only you too can understand and no words in this world could explain how you felt that moment when you were announced husband and wife.

Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter