THEIR CHILD BEING BULLIED AT SCHOOL

EXO Reactions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin:

He sighed as he cleaned the cut on his daughters from where the other girl in her glass had scratched her. He was beyond angry that hardly anything had been done, but that was something he’d deal with in private with the school. For now, he just had to help her. 

“Whenever she starts being mean or putting her hands on you, go to a teacher,” he told her as he put a bandaid over the scrape and then kissed her cheek. “Don’t try to fight with her or pull her hair like you today because it only got you both in trouble. Just leave and tell someone right away so you can keep playing during your break and she will be the only one in trouble.”

He put away the supplies he had used and then smiled at her. 

“Okay, baby girl?”

 

Luhan:

“I don’t understand what the problem is?” Luhan asked his son’s teacher, losing his patience. “This kid has been bullying my son since August. My wife has sent in so many letters complaining and phone calls but nothing has happened to change the situation.”

“Yes Mr. Lu, that’s all true,” the teacher said with a sigh. “But that’s not the problem at hand.” 

“I have a problem that you couldn’t bothered by any of this until my son snapped and rubbed sand in this kid’s eyes,” Luhan said as he crossed his arms. “Why does my son get in trouble for the one time he did something, in retaliation, when this kid has down countless things? I find having sympathy for this other boy really difficult.” 

 

Kris:

“Don’t tell dad,” her son demanded as he crossed his arms. 

“And why not? It was so bad this time that I had to pick you up,” she reminded him as she cleaned the various scrapes and scratches across her son’s back. “She pushed you off the jungle gym and you had like ten splinters in your back from where you hit the wooden beam. Why wouldn’t I tell your father?” 

Kris listened from the hallway and she her look up at him. She smiled lightly, knowing very well that he could hear. She went back to taking another splinter out and then sighed. 

“Because a girl did it…and he’d think I’m a loser.” 

Kris rolled his eyes as he walked out into the living room. “Girls can be just as mean as boys, ask you mom. Tell me her name, I’ll talk to the school.”

 

Suho:

“I am sure there is a reasonable way to figure this out,” the principal said as he put his hands up defensively. “None of the teachers saw it happen.” 

Suho blinked as he tried to think of a reasonable way to explain the situation. His wife held his arm and could already see the protective fatherly side of his personality coming out. Suho sighed as he folded his hands. 

“My daughter came home covered in scrapes on her hands, arms and knees because another child shoved her down a hill and hurt her. I am sure there is a reasonable way for you to deal with this.”

 

Lay:

“A boy cut her hair?” he asked as his eyes widened. “Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter