Lost and Found

Which Team?

It was easy to find Minho if you knew even the smallest bit of information about him because it was obvious. He was either in one of the advanced classes, outside training or patrolling the halls.

However, Taemin couldn't seem to find him when he woke up.

It was a free day at the school, but everyone was still forced to stay on campus so there were a lot of boys scattered all over the place. Casually dressed younger students hanging around the cafeteria, some students his own age loitering in the hallways outside of their rooms in pajamas and the oldest students strolling around to study at the learning resource center. Kibum and Jonghyun left earlier than Taemin had gotten up and left him a note that said they were sneaking off campus to go to a party, so the youngest of the friends was utterly alone.

He didn't make too many friends with the other boys from the other houses because he didn't know who was gay or homophobic or anything and he didn't make friends with the other gays from his house because many of them didn't care for Kibum and his rumors.

He sighed. Taemin had walked outside to sit on the front step of the house.

He had no idea where to find Minho.

"Where are you?" Taemin asked aloud with a small huff.

"Are you talking to me?" A voice suddenly chimed. Taemin started and looked a little ways above him to coincidently see Minho sitting in the balcony.

He had his dark hair pulled away from his face in a somehow very boyish ponytail and he was wearing a button down with sleeves rolled up to his elbows and faded blue jeans instead of his school uniform or track outfit.

Taemin immediately stuttered, surprised, "U-uh no, but I was looking for you . . ."

Minho looked a bit surprised as well, but simply stood up and leapt off the balcony to a tall step and jumped down to Taemin's side from there.

While the balcony wasn't that high up and Minho wouldn't have gotten badly hurt had he fallen and it was something he could have even done himself, Taemin was in awe of Minho's athleticism.

"What did you need . . ." Minho waited for a name. It took Taemin a moment to catch on. "Ah- Taemin! Lee Taemin," the boy said with an awkward smile.

Minho nodded. He didn't necessarily seem to recognise Taemin from last night yet. Maybe he could just run away and act like nothing g even happened. 

No, Taemin told himself. This is your way in.

"I'm from room 20 and I just wanted to apologize for my friend from 28 and my roommate. They were kind of being a bit inappropriate last night, kissing and yelling and stuff . . ." Taemin thought wiped off feeling awkward. Minho didn't seem to really remember but his eyes suddenly lit up.

"Oh! That couple," Minho said with recognition and a smile. "Yeah they were fine, they're just in love. Don't worry. I'm not like those guys from South House. Love is love to me."

Taemin nodded enthusiastically, " Yeah, they were just excited and weren't paying attention to the rules, but thanks for understanding."

Minho nodded and gave Taemin a friendly pat on th shoulder, his face turn Ned questioning though when he really looked at Taemin in the face though. "I do have one concern however. Do they always do that kind of thing in front of you? You seem really young like an underclassmen. Them being gay is fine, but their activity could be a bad influence on you . . ."

Taemin blushed and announced defiantly, " I'm only a year younger and if I had a boyfriend-" He stopped himself and put his hands to his face. He wasn't necessarily in the closet, but to come out to Minho like that. Taemin would never live it down. He liked to keep at least some ambiguity when dealing with the other students.

Minho realized Taemin was embarrassed and grinned a bit. 

"Its okay buddy. I pretty much gathered you were gay after last night too, but I mean basically everybody is in East House," Minho said comfortably. He gave Taemin another shoulder pat and concluded, "So don't be afraid to be yourself." With that he turned and walked into the building, opting to taking the steps instead of climbing around this time. "Keep an eye on those two friends of yours for me!" He called as he disappeared inside.

Taemin was confused.

His cheeks were warm and his heart was speeding. It felt like Minho had taken him on a wild ride in a few moments. He both assured him, comforted him, and educated him on how things were for him in that time. 

However, it was impossible to tell just where Minho stood in the mix of everything.

What he said sounded like something a straight supporter would say, or maybe a gay who knew what to say from experience. He did say basically every one was gay in East House, but that basically definitely left Taemin thinking. It was impossible to tell.

Taemin began waking away from the balcony and back towards his room, but suddenly got a call from 'Key', Kibum's nickname in his phone. 

He unlocked his phone and answered to hear blaring music and a lit of yelling.

"Hulloo? Taeminnie?" Kibum's slurred speech was heard. Taemin narrowed his eyes in annoyance. No way he was already drinking at a party at literally noon. "What wrong?" Taemin asked curtly. " I don't know where Jjong is, but I wanna marry him . . ." Kibum whined, confirmation enough to Taemin that he was completely drunk.

"Where is Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked patiently.

He waited while Kibum thought aloud. "Hyung . . . hyung . . . Oh! That's right! That mean hyung took him to his car. I hate him." 

Taemin suddenly felt fearful. "What do you mean? Where is he?"

Kibum started crying on the phone and Taemin couldn't tell if it was because he knew something or if the alcohol was making him emotional. The phone suddenly clicked off.

Taemin shook his head. He would have to sneak off of campus, just to see. It something wasn't wrong then they would all laugh about it after Taemin scolded them, but if something was wrong . . .

Taemin only briefly thought about Minho, who was actually watching him sneak off of school grounds.

 

 

pinku pinku for mobile

This has more jongkey than I thought

Now where to put our chicken leader~?