Save me, Love me

save me, love me

Changmin tried calling Yunho a few more times but didn’t get through. He was starting to get irritated because he already called Yunho earlier that he was coming over to hang out. Yunho even confirmed that he will be home around 10 if changmin don’t mind hanging out late at his apartment. Now that changmin is here, Yunho wouldn’t even answer his damn phone. After waiting outside in the cold for a few minutes, one of the resident came home and was kind enough to lead Changmin to Yunho’s apartment number.

“yah yunho! What the hell man?” he bang on the door but received no response “you better not be playing a prank on me? we are too old to be playing childish prank”

He continues to bang on the door but received no response. He took out his phone and called Yunho once again when he suddenly heard Yunho’s ring tone right by the door.

“Yunho?”

He lean closer to the door and listen to see if he can sense Yunho standing on the other side of the door.

“Yunho? Are you there?”

The only sound changmin heard was the ringing of Yunho’s phone. He suddenly felted like something was wrong. He reached for the door knob and to his surprise Yunho didn’t lock his door.

“Yunho?...” he opened the door and his eyes immediately widen in shock.

Laying on the door way is Yunho who is badly beaten up with blood streaming down his forehead and lips. His cheeks were swollen and there were bruises everywhere on his face.

“YUNHO!!!” changin shouted as he dashed toward Yunho “are you okay?!”

Yunho didn’t say a word or move upon Changmin’s presence. He took out his phone and started to dial for the police. Just when the phone connected to an operator, Yunho had regain consciousness and prevented changmin from completing the call for help.

“No need…” he spoke between painful breaths

At this point changmin was more worry about Yunho then the police as he hanged up the phone and helped Yunho to lie down on the sofa.

“What the hell happen?!” changmin asked as he took off his jacket “where is your first aid kit?”

“It’s in the kitchen, top cabinet” Yunho answered as he clinched onto his stomach. He felt like someone had taken an iron mullet and continue to bang him with it. His body ached everywhere including his head. His mind is in a complete mess as he groans in pain every time he tries to move. Changmin returned with the first aid kit as he begins to help Yunho wash off the blood and tend to his wound.

“Who did this to you Yunho? You should report him?”

Yunho only shook his head fearing that if this person gets arrested, he will bring Jaejoong down with him.

“It’s fine…I was just trying to help in a dispute between a couple and I guess the husband got a little violent” Yunho lied

“A little?...” changmin looked at Yunho’s wound “…it looks like he was trying to kill you”

After a few minutes Changmin was able to tend to all of Yunho’s wounds and stopped the bleeding.

“I still think you should call the police”

Once again Yunho shook his head “I’m fine…I just need a bit of rest that’s all…”

Changmin looked at Yunho wondering what the reason is for him refusing to report this to the authorities.

He sigh “fine…but to think that every time we plan to hang out, something always seem to get in the way”

Yunho couldn’t help but let out a few painful chuckles upon Changmin’s pouted expression “I promise we can hang out tomorrow if you are free…”

“I have lost the motivation to be excited now…”

Yunho struggled to move as he lifted his hand and placed it upon a disappointed Changmin’s shoulder “I’ll treat you to anything you want to eat…” he smiled

Changmin sigh again “I swear…it’s hard to hate or be mad at you Yunho” he smirked.

The next day Jaejoong awoken to an unfamiliar place. The room didn’t look like his or even Yunho’s bedroom. He also notices that his wounds have been tended to but the question is by whom. Suddenly he recalls what had happen last night. Out of all the people he could run into, he just had to run into Junsu.

“I see you have awoken?” came Junsu’s voice as he entered the room with a tray of food “here, eat this…it will help with your body. From the looks of it, you had pushed your body to the limit. If you are into those craps then I suggest you at least know your limit. This tiny body of yours will not be able to endure more then what it can handle”

Jaejoong looked at Junsu a bit before lowering his gaze. Unlike Yoochun, Yunho or Changmin, Junsu was someone who is honest and never beat around the bush. He was a man who is confident to voice out his opinion without caring rather it will hurt the other party or not. Junsu placed the tray of food in front of Jaejoong however Jaejoong made no motion to eat.

“what? not hungry? Did you already eat enough last night?” Junsu spoke without caring about Jaejoong’s feeling.  He can’t seem to control his anger right now, just thinking about what happen last night pisst Junsu off. He thought Jaejoong would have known better then to get involve with that dirty part of the world.

“What were you thinking Jaejoong? Have you lost your mind? Do you even know the kind of disease you will get from constant one night stand with random strangers? Are you in debt? Is that why you are selling yourself? If you need money, tell me how much you need and I’ll gladly help you so stop doing this Jaejoong”

“It doesn’t concern you what I do with my life…” Jaejoong spoke without any emotion.

He doesn’t care what Junsu said or how angry he is because of last night. All Jaejoong wanted to do now is to just go home and sleep.  This however only pisst Junsu off more as he walks over to Jaejoong and grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

“Are you really okay living your life this way? Is this really your idea of happiness!?”

Jaejoong didn’t answer Junsu, he only kept his gaze low avoiding to meet Junsu’s angry eyes that is filled with disappointment.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me this is what you want to do?! If you say it, I won’t say anything anymore”

A long silence filled the room. Jaejoong didn’t look at Junsu since he himself isn’t sure what he wants anymore. Before everyone started showing up and interrupting his life, he wanted death. That was his goal and something he had attempted at multiple times but failed. Now that everyone is starting to return to his life, he isn’t sure if he still wants death or is there something else he desire far more then death itself. After Jaejoong refuse to look Junsu in the eyes, he finally let him go before sighing and sitting down on the bed.

“Jaejoong…” Junsu soften his voice “do you hate me?” he asked

Jaejoong was a bit startled upon the sudden question. It wasn’t like he hated Junsu or anyone, no matter how bad he got treated, he had never really hated before.

“10 years ago…”

“stop!” Jaejoong shouted “don’t…don’t even bring it up…”

“Jaejoong…I know what we did was wrong…we are probably to blame on how you had turned out…I am not going to deny my involvement and I know it was wrong…no one should have been blame for Eun chae’s death…”

“I say stop!”

“but it doesn’t give you the right to just toss your life away Jaejoong! I thought you were stronger then this! I thought you would at least have a little more control!!”

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!” Jaejoong shouted in anger taking Junsu by surprise as well as himself. This made it the second time that Jaejoong had shown anger after so many years. Slowly his forgotten emotions are starting to return along with those who were once at his side. It’s as if each person will come back to his life bringing back one emotion. Jaejoong doesn’t like it, he hates these feelings, and he liked how he was before not being able to feel anything, not being able to see the world in color. But ever since Yunho came into his life that day, the black and white world he is used to seeing has slowly regained its color.

“Then why don’t you tell me so I’ll understand Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he startled to chuckle before smiling bitterly “you…Yunho...Yoochun…changmin…all of you are too much…”

Junsu raised his eyebrow upon the mention of the others

“You put the blame on me and then abandon me…why…why must I end up running into all of you after 10 years…I was content with how my life is…I was sure of what I wanted…and now I don’t even know anymore…I hate it…I HATE IT!! Why couldn’t everyone just look the other way when they see me, why couldn’t they just mind their own business!...after 10 years gap, none of you deserve the right to come back into my life telling me what I did wrong, what i should be doing!” Jaejoong started shouting at the top of lung as all his emotion emerges mixing in with his over flowing tears.

Junsu sat there and watch Jaejoong as he continues to shout out everything that he has been holding back.

“Yea…you are right…” Junsu finally spoke “we really don’t deserve forgiveness…” he smile bitterly as Jaejoong calmed down.

“What we did was horrible. I bet Eun chae is probably looking down at us now with disappointment. If she could, I bet she would send down a rain of lightening to zap all of us back to our senses….”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he lower his gaze. He recalls seeing Eun chae in his room not too long ago and begins to wonder if she really was there or is he’s just being delusional. Even so he couldn’t shake off the look on her face as she looked at him. It’s as if she is looking at someone who had completely thrown his life away.

“I…I won’t say anymore…” said Junsu as he stood up “but I hope you will not see that guy again…eat those food and I’ll send you home”

Junsu exited the room without saying another word. He is still upset on how Jaejoong had chosen to live his life but Jaejoong also had a point. After abandoning him 10 years ago, Junsu no longer have the right to tell him what he can and can’t do.  He had lost the privilege to stir Jaejoong down the right path. He had given up on this privilege the day he pointed his finger at him. If junsu could, he would go back in time and slap himself crazy. But it really hurts knowing that he has taken part in Jaejoong’s bad life decision. He felt like he want to beat himself up for treating a good friend so horribly. On that day he knew it was an accident and that it wasn’t Jaejoong fault. He should have stood his ground and defended Jaejoong but instead he allows his fear, his emotion to follow the others. It was like a demon had entered his body forcing him to shift the blame onto Jaejoong even though it was clearly in his mind that Jaejoong shouldn’t be blamed. He was weak back then, a total coward who used his own friend to escape. This is why Junsu made himself stronger, he took up many fighting classes to make him strong mentally and physically. He promised himself that if he ever cross path with Jaejoong again, he will protect him with everything he got. Even if Jaejoong refuse his help and refuse to forgive him.

A few minutes later Junsu drove Jaejoong back to his apartment even though he did not touch the food Junsu had prepared for him. Jaejoong provide Junsu with the address as they headed there without saying any words to each other. The car ride felt like forever to Jaejoong as an awkward and long silence filled the air. Junsu finally pulled up in front of the apartment as Jaejoong got out.

“Wait Jaejoong…I..want to apologize” spoke Junsu as he too exited the car “I went too far…I shouldn’t have said all those things to you…”

“Don’t worry…you weren’t the first to say those things to me…” spoke Jaejoong as he recall getting scolded by his uncle when he was caught by a love hotel with the first man he slept with.

Without another word, Jaejoong walked toward his apartment. Junsu on the other hand felt like he didn’t want to leave everything between them like this as he turns off his car engine and walked into the apartment. Just as he got inside, Yoochun pulled his car to the side of the road. This time he promises himself he will not make Jaejoong mad. If this continues, he will not be able to reach out to Jaejoong at all. Even if he rejects Yoochun this time again, Yoochun promise himself he will not give up.

He took a deep breath and exited his car before walking into the building.

“Wait Jaejoong…can I just talk to you a bit more…there is still something I want to say” said Junsu as he followed Jaejoong who only ignored him as he climbed the stairs.

“You better call me later Yunho” said Changmin as he exited Yunho’s apartment

“Yea…for sure we can hang tonight” Yunho smiled as he stood by the door "thank you for helping me Changmin"

“Wait Jaejoong!” came Junsu’s voice

Jaejoong turn the corner and to his surprise Yunho is standing there all bandage up and next to him is none other than changmin.

“Ah! Jaejoong hyung!” changmin’s smiled upon the sight of Jaejoong “what are you doing here?”

“Jaejoong” Junsu call out as he too turned the corner and paused

“JUNSU!!” Changmin and Yunho shouted at once upon seeing him

“Yunho? Changmin?!”

“Junsu? Is that you?” came Yoochun’s voice as he notice Junsu standing in the hall way

He turns the corner and was greeted by a surprise Yunho and Changmin. Everyone stood where they stand in total shock. It felted like time had turn back to when they were still young and together as a group.

 

To be continue………..