THIS is CHAPTER 6!!!! The LAST! YAY!!

My Body Is Yours

"Swapped bodies!!!!??" Everyone yelled in disbelief at the same time.

"But that's impossible!" Joohyun and Sehun shouted at the same time.

"Oh, yes it is possible." Chanyeol and Stephanie said at the same time.

Everyone listened intently, especially Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Both Stephanie and Chanyeol spoke.

"We all know how many different fans we have. They're in fact so diverse we sometimes can't tell what type of fan it is. They could be a sasang but be super kind inside. Or they could be nice but totally hate-just guessing-Taeyeon and Baekhyun. And maybe that fan is someone who does magic. Black magic-"

"Wait-Wait-Wait." Jongdae and Yuri demanded at the same time. "How did you suddenly become so genious?"

"I don't know. It's a total guess-!" Both Chanyeol and Stephanie were pushed onto their own members as a huge cloud of grey smoke apeared behind them.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

"What the heck." Chanyeol and Stephanie mumbled at the same time.

Chanyeol and Stephanie met eyes.

"I thought you were in Japan, Noona." 

"I thought you were in Korea, Chanyeol."

Everyone suddenly groaned in annoyancce.

"Aish~ Get off~! You guys are heavy~!" Sunkyu complained as Minseok rolled off of her.

EXO had suddenly transported to Japan with SNSD.

There were a few more complaints until the witch everyone had forgotten cleared .

The witch turned to Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 

"Oh! So you've finally figured it out, Love Birds!" The ugly witch laughed.

Baekhyun clenched his teeth and stood clenching his fist.

"Why you-"

"Baekhyun!" 

Baekhyun looked down to Taeyeon.

And it was actually Taeyeon.

In her own body.

Baekhyun was thrilled.

"Tae~!!" Baekhyun picked Taeyeon up and twirled her around happily.

"Yay! They're fixed now~" Yixing clapped, not understanding what had just happened. "And why is SNSD here~?"

"You two! Stop being so happy!" The witch demanded.

Baekhyun glared at her but stopped.

"I may have lied about you two being stuck in each other's bodies but..." The witch bent down to Taeyeon's height because the witch is as tall as Sehun. "I never hated you or you." The witch said, pointing to Taeyeon then Baekhyun.

"I lied because I wanted you two to get to know each other's lives. You two must understand what each is going through in order to have a relationship. Although I'm jealous to the most extreme point. I can't make Mr. Byun Baekhyun here love me. It's not even a possible spell that lasts."

The witched sighed.

"I mean who am I kidding? He didn't even know I exsisted until I casted a spell on him. Anyway..." 

The witch looked to Taeyeon.

"If you love Baekhyun that much...Keep him. Or else I'm going to do something horrible to you. Don't even let him get a scratch or I'll cast a spell that not you, Chanyeol, or Tiffany can break, understand?"

Taeyeon swallowed and nodded.

The witch turned her attention to Baekhyun.

"And you! Don't go around breaking too many hearts! Especially Taeyeon's! If you break her heart, I won't even cast a spell on you! I'll kill you, understand?" 

Baekhyun swallowed and nodded.

The witch nodded.

"Very well." She said, turning to SNSD and EXO. "Let this-"

Everyone jumped in childish fear, making the witch cackle.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you! See you at the next fan signing event! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*COUGH* *COUGH*-Dry throat." Then the witch was gone with another grey cloud.

"Wait! You forgot to send us back to Korea!" Jongdae shouted, jumping into the cloud.

Seconds later he came out coughing.

"She's gone." Jongdae grumbled.

"Was it just me, or did it seem like she was more on Unnie's side than Baekhyun's?" Yuri said.

"Defenitely Taeyeon's." Everyone said.

Baekhyun looked Taeyeon in the eyes.

"Hey, my body is yours now." Baekhyun stated, blushing slightly.

Taeyeon flushed red.

"S-Same." Taeyeon muttered.

Baekhyun caught Taeyeon's lips quickly, recieving some "awwws", "eeewwwws", and "whhoop-whhoops."

"Hey, Baek! I'm gay for you!"

"Shut the hell up, Chan!"

"Okay!"

"Wait! What am I supposed to tell our manager!!??" Joonmyeon panicked.

Jongdae jumped on Joonmyeon's lap.

"Don't worry. He'll understand. Story goes, we were all kidnapped by the mafia then we were saved by unicorns who rode on rainbows that connected over Korea and Japan. Then they were kind enough to drop us of but suddenly we were attacked by ninjas and the ninjas had samurai warriors as their pets. Then their pets morphed into gigantic elephant walruses that ate penguins. The ninjas lost control of their pets so we defeated the ninjas although I did most of the work obviously. We then had to chase down the gigantic elephant walruses because they were heaed to penguin ville to eat all the penguins and their babies. So we saved the penguins before we dropped an atomic bomb on the ninja's pets. We let the penguins go free into the wild after penguin ville fell financialy to sea lions. Then we all decided to come back to SM athority and ran into SNSD sunbaenims! That's what you have to tell manager because it's the most realistic one, okay Hyung?" Jongdae finally finished.

Joonmyeon chuckled and moved Jongdae off his lap in the already empty room.

"I just told him Baekhyun really wanted to see Taeyeon." Joonmyeon said, locking his phone.

"Aww. But Hyung~" 

"Come on now. We have to get going before everyone leaves without us." Joonmyeon stated.

Jongdae pouted but obeyed and hung onto Joonmyeon's arm on the way out.

"You know...I wouldn't mind if Noona was stuck in Baekhyun's body, Hyung."

 

Happily ever after! 

Taeyeon and Baekhyun are now closer than ever because of their witch hater and Taeyeon gets to perform with her group.

EXO got permission to stay and watch as well.

Baekhyun was thrilled.