In case you lost track, this is CHAPTER SIX the last!! Wait...NVM I'm only on CHAPTER FIVE...-_-

My Body Is Yours

After dragging Taeyeon out the kitchen, Chanyeol dragged them into their shared room and slammed the door behind them.

Taeyeon was out of breath and so was Chanyeol so they stood silently for a second to catch their breaths.

Chanyeol was the first to speak.

"We promised to tell each other everything." Chanyeol nearly growled as he turned to Taeyeon with anger.

Taeyeon swallowed hard.

She really needed to ask Baekhyun how to calm Chanyeol down.

"I'm sorry, Chan. I just can't tell you this one thing yet." Taeyeon tried.

Chanyeol smacked the wall beside him.

"Why not?!" Chanyeol questioned.

Taeyeon took a step back.

"Something really bad will happen." Taeyeon said.

Chanyeol huffed in annoyance.

"Fine. If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out soon enough." Chanyeol stated.

Taeyeon sighed and moved from the front of Chanyeol to his side.

"Yeah, you'll figure it out soon enough, Chan. You're bright enough. I just have to go make a phone call now-"

"To Taeyeon Noona." Chanyeol said.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah, Taeyeon." Taeyeon said.

Chanyeol nodded.

"Okay. I'll go then. And Baek..." Chanyeol looked down at Taeyeon apologetically. "I'm sorry for pulling you so hard." Chanyeol apologized.

Taeyeon nodded with a gentle smile.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Taeyeon said.

Chanyeol's face brightened and he turned toward the door.

"Say 'hi' to Noona for me~" Chanyeol said, then shut the door so Taeyeon could have some privacy.

Taeyeon waited a few seconds before pulling her phone out and calling Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun heard his ringtone and imediately picked up.

"Taeyeon-I mean-Baekhyun?!" Baekhyun said, as Taeyeon's members looked over at her with questioning faces.

But they soon noticed Baekhyun needed some privacy so they evacuated the room.

Baekhyun waited a few seconds before speaking again.

"Taeyeon? What's up?" Baekhyun asked in a hushed voice.

"How do you keep Chanyeol from lashing out at you so often?" 

"Lashing out?" Baekhyun said, blood starting to boil. "When I get back, I'll show him." Baekhyun mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Tae. Um. But if you want to calm him down, just promise him something-"

"What?! Is that why he always brings up promises?"

"Um...maybe. But yeah, just make a few promises with him. You can tell me when I get back." Baekhyun said.

"Okay. Love you~"

"Love you more~!" Baekhyun said, then the line broke.

Baekhyun sighed.

"Promise who something?" 

"AH!" 

Stephanie crossed her arms as she stood in the doorway beside the rest of her members.

"Who are you?"

 

"When have I ever lashed out at Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon jumped and nearly dropped her phone.

Chanyeol stood in the doorway with pursed lips and hard eyes.

"We need to talk."

 

Baekhyun shot himself in the head mentally as he sat in front of SNSD.

They all had weirdly serious faces on and it was really bothering Baekhyun.

"So...Unnie-"

"Don't call her that. It might not even be your precious Unnie, remember?" Yuri said, putting a hand in front of Joohyun's face and eyeing Baekhyun suspiciously.

Joohyun nodded.

"So, mysterious person. What have you done to my Unnie?" Joohyun questioned.

"Yeah. Taeyeon doesn't talk to herself on the phone and call herself Tae. Only Baekhyun calls her that." Sunkyu stated.

"And you've been having 'problems'." Yoonah stated. 

"There's no way Taeyeon could just forget how to dance all our choreography and you don't dance the same anymore. You dance like a guy." Hyoyeon stated.

"And you didn't perform with us on the last stage before coming here to Japan. The real Taeyeon wouldn't have done that. She would have performed with us no matter what." Sooyoung declared.

 

Taeyeon groaned internally as she sat in front of EXO.

They all had weirdly serious faces on and it was really bothering Taeyeon.

"So...Hyung-"

"Don't call him that. It might not even be your precious Hyung, remember-OW!" Jongdae, who was trying to troll Sehun, recieved a smack on the arm by Minseok.

"Stop trolling, Jong." Minseok demanded.

Jongdae's lips turned duck-like and he pouted.

"Yeah-Yeah. Just don't call that guy Hyung, dammit. And besides, Baekhyun isn't afraid of camera flashes. Only Noona doesn't like them." Jongdae muttered.

Sehun nodded.

"So, mysterious person. What have you done to my Hyung? He always lets me hug his waist." Sehun added.

"Yeah. Baekhyun doesn't ask Noona for help. He wants to be a man for Noona." Kyungsoo stated.

"And you don't know your own favorite parts in our songs." Joonmyeon stated.

"There's no way the real Baekhyun could survive without Noona." Jongin stated.

"And you wouldn't rush to my side so quickly. Although that was nice, Hyung." Zitao stated.

"Hey, guys!!"

Everyone froze.

 

"Hey, girls!!"

Everyone froze.

 

"I think I got it!" Chanyeol and Stephanie spoke at the same time.

SNSD and EXO had their ears wide open.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon blinked.

"You two swapped bodies!"