....Can't think of a title....-_-....+_+....=)....=(....

My Body Is Yours

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

Baekhyun stumbles and covers his eyes from the blinding lights.

"Baek? What's up with you?" Jongdae asks as he stands beside Baekhyun on-stage.

"M-My eyes hurt." Baekhyun replies.

Jongdae wraps his arms around Baekhyun and Baekhyun blushes hard.

"Here. I'll cover your eyes."

They hear the crowd scream from their fan service but Baekhyun tries to shake out of Jongdae's arms.

Baekhyun doesn't like it when the crowd does that.

"Yah, Baek-"

"I'm going to go over there." Baekhyun says, interrupting Jongdae mid-sentence.

"Um. Okay then. Weird." Jongdae says, scratching the back of his head then going back to waving adorably.

Baekhyun pushes past s to get away from the cameras.

He deathly afraid of them.

 

Taeyeon is lying on her bed when Soonkyu pops her head in the room.

"Tae. We're leaving for the studio. Manager wants us to get a little practice in before we go onstage." Soonkyu says.

Taeyeon sighs before sitting up and waving Soonkyu off.

"I'll be there in a bit." Taeyeon said.

Soonkyu nodded and smiled slightly before disappearing from the doorway.

Taeyeon hopped off her bed and grabbed the outfit she was going to wear but decided it was too boyish and went for a mini dress instead.

She changed facing the wall.

 

Baekhyun rushed down the stage once the fan meet was over. He ran into the restroom and shut the door behind him. He was trembling. He couldn't take it anymore.

Or should I say "she."

Taeyeon the faucet and splashed Baekhyun's handsome face with cold water.

She couldn't take it anymore.

It's been excactly three days since she's been living with her boyfriend's group, EXO.

She couldn't believe how touchy and comfortable everyone was around each other. Just the other day, she had to peel Sehun off her backside.

"But Hyung~ You never complained before~" Sehun whined.

"Sorry, Sehun. It's been a long week." Taeyeon muttered, because she couldn't say anything else.

Those words still rang in her-Baekhyun's-ears.

 

"Don't tell anyone because if you do, you'll be trapped in that body forever!" 

 

Taeyeon wants to tell all Baekhyun's members off but she can't. 

Besides, she's too nice to do it.

 

Baekhyun walked down the pathway to the vans.

Miyoung's sillhouette waved to Baekhyun from inside the dark van.

Baekhyun sighed again.

Why does he have to sit in a car with so many women?

He's trying his best to avoid everyone because Taeyeon's the only one for him.

Baekhyun went up to the manager and asked,

"Um, may I please sit in front today?" Baekhyun asked in the most "Taeyeon" voice as he could.

The manager gave Baekhyun a raised brow then nodded and returned to the schedule list.

Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief and got in the passenger's seat, only to be tapped lightly from behind.

"Yes, Joohyun?" Baekhyun said.

Joohyun looked down shyly and held her hair behind her ear.

"Um, Unnie. We were all wondering why you keep...you know..." Joohyun made weak eye contact. "Avoiding us." She finished.

Baekhyun peered behind Joohyun and sure enough, everyone was staring at him.

Dammit...

Baekhyun smiled the nicest smile Taeyeon had(although every smile of hers is nice according to Baekhyun).

"Don't worry, Joo. I would never avoid you all. I'm just having a hard time right now." Baekhyun lied, hoping no one would-

"Why?"

-ask...

Baekhyun sighed.

"Um. It's just me right now. I promise to tell you all when the time is right." Baekhyun said as smoothly as possible.

He didn't know being Taeyeon would be so hard!

To Baekhyun's surprise, Joohyun nodded and went back to her seat.

They must all have a lot of trust in Taeyeon, Baekhyun thought.

 

Taeyeon's on her phone when Chanyeol comes running over, making the ground shake. Taeyeon looks up and gets jumped on.

Taeyeon squeals silently and puts her arms up against Chanyeol's chest.

"Baek~!! Guess what!" Chanyeol nearly screamed. Taeyeon struggled to breathe.

"W-What?" She asked. Chanyeol let go and held Taeyeon by the shoulders. He had bright, shiny eyes.

"Sand!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Sand-"

Chanyeol squeezed Taeyeon again, this time Taeyeon blushed at the firm grip Chanyeol had.

"I know, right!? I'm soooo happy!!" Chanyeol exclaimed in glee. "Oh! Gotta go, Baek. You know her. Always on top of everything." Chanyeol stopped. "What if it's everything?" Chanyeol turned back around to Baekhyun, stopping halfway from the door. "Baek! This might be it! We might even-"

"Okay. That's great, Chanyeol. You go and have fun." Taeyeon said, waving her hand.

Chanyeol stared at Taeyeon and lost a little light from his eyes.

"Baek? Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah. Perfectly fine." Taeyeon said, unconvincinly.

Chanyeol went back and took a seat on the floor in front of Taeyeon.

"Baek. Whatever you're mad at me for, I'm sorry. And I'm pretty sure it was my fault so you can beat me up later, okay?" Chanyeol suggested. Taeyeon shook her head.

"No-no. I'm not mad at you-"

"Then why'd you say my whole name?" Chanyeol questioned, a little confused now. Taeyeon raised a brow.

"What-"

"Remember when you promised to call me 'Chan' but when you're angry you'll call me by my full first name?" Chanyeol said, confused now.

Taeyeon shook her head and pretended she had a horrible migrane.

"Oh my goodness, Chan. I'm so sorry. I just have the worst headache, you know?" Taeyeon lied, putting a hand on her forehead.

Wrong move.

Chanyeol leaned in dangerously close to Taeyeon and moved her hand, replacing it with his own.

Chanyeol felt all around Taeyeon's face, even the top of her head.

"Well, you are kind-of warm." Chanyeol muttered, then turned his head and called out to Joonmyeon, who was dancing beside Jongin. "Joonmyeon Hyung! Come here! Hurry! I think Baek's dying!!"

Joonmyeon dropped his ipod(shattering the screen) and came running like he was trying to avoid an atomic bomb.

"Baekhyun?! What's wrong with him-what's wrong?!" Joonmyeon asked, already out of breath as he approached the two.

Taeyeon blushed slightly when Joonmyeon bent down right in he personal bubble as well.

Joonmyeon took Taeyeon's face and observed it with overwhelming worry.

"What's wrong with you? Tell me, Baekhyun." Joonmyeon said soothingly, trying his best not to panic. Taeyeon backed away from Joonmyeon and stood.

"I'm alright. Just have a headache. That's all."

Chanyeol stared at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

"Do you realize what you've just done? You've doomed us all. Now we'll all have to take drugs. What's wrong with you, Baekhyun!?"

Before they knew it, they were all home and taking medication from Joonmyeon.

Joonmyeon talked about allergies all the way to Ebola.

"What the heck, Stupid." Jongdae said, lightly smacking Taeyeon on the back of the head as she sat on Baekhyun's bed touching her phone.

"Oh. Jongdae." Taeyeon said, simply because she had nothing else to say. Jongdae peered at Taeyeon's front from behind.

"Dude, is that Taeyeon's phone?" Jongdae asked, chuckling slightly. Taeyeon nodded casually, recieving a smack to the bicep. "Why are you going through her stuff?" Jongdae asked accusingly.

"She said I could borrow it for today." Taeyeon lied. Jongdae nodded.

"Okay. I guess. She is too nice for her own good." Jongdae said, jumping off the bed with a loud creaking sound. "Well, it's 'shower' time and you know Joonmyeon. So hurry up."

Yeah-no. Taeyeon doesn't 'know' Joonmyeon and his policies.

Jongdae finished his job and was skipping out the doorway, only to run into Minseok.

Jongdae rubbed his head.

"Aish~ Hyung~" Jongdae whined. Minseok blew a rasberry and hit Jongdae's temple with his palm.

"Come on. It doesn't hurt that much." Minseok said. Jongdae pouted his duck lips before pecking Minseok on the cheek and dashing off with a loud laugh. Minseok growled lowly then groaned and sighed.

"That kid. Oh, Baekhyun." 

Taeyeon looked up then quickly back down before she flushed deep red.

She squezzed her eyes shut and waited for Minseok to speak but she heard silence.

Then a presence came hovering over her.

"Baekhyun? Why do you have Taeyeon's phone?" Minseok asked hesitantly. Taeyeon muttered the same excuse she gave to Jongdae earlier. "Okay, that's cool I guess. She is really nice. And oh-yeah. I came to ask you who you wanted to shower with. You know Joonmyeon's policies."

No! She does NOT!!

Taeyeon blew out a breath.

Why does Minseok NOT wear a shirt in the dorm? 

"U-Um-"

"The only people left to bathe with are me-"

"I'm with Minnie!" Jongdae Someone shouted from the hallway.

Minseok restarted.

"There's Zitao, Sehun, and Chany-"

"Sehunnie's coming with me~!" Zitao shouted from the other room.

Minseok sighed.

"The only one left is-"

"Baekhyun is with Chanyeol!"

Minseok sighed.

"You're with-"

"Minnie~! Where are you~!?"

"You're with Chan-"

"Baekhyun! You're with Chanyeol! Get out here now!"

Minseok threw up his arms.

"You know what? I don't even care anymore. But you're with-"

"Minnie~!" Jongdae shouted, jumping on Minseok from behind and taking away his one last chance of completing his sentence. 

Minseok sighed.

"Come on. Let's go." He said, piggybacking Jongdae out the room.

Taeyeon doesn't know what to do.

There's no way she can shower with a guy!

No way!

Se hasn't even showered with Baekhyun yet!

Let alone, her own father!

Taeyeon swallows past a knot in when she hears,

"Baek?"

 

Baekhyun feels like crying.

How the HELL is he supposed to learn everything right now!!?

There's no way he can learn the whole choreography and songs-although he knows most of it-in just a little under an hour.

"Taeyeon! Get over here!" SNSD's manager demanded, angrily.

Baekhyun looked to the tile in shame.

He doesn't want to ruin his sweet Taeyeon's reputation.

Baekhyun made his way to the manager with eyes on him, even the music was turned down just so everyone could hear this clearly,

"After all that practice, you still can't do the simplest things?! What did I tell you last time, huh?! Don't tell me you've already forgotten!" The manager shouted.

"Uh..." Baekhyun had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

"Don't just say 'uh!' Speak up! Tell me what I told you four days ago!" The manager demanded. Baekhyun bit his lip.

Of course, it just had to be the day before that crazy witch showed.

"Well-"

"Stop muttering! Seriously! Did that dumb, little boyfriend of yours do something to you-"

"Seonbae!" Everyone turned their attention to Hyoyeon, who stood in a corner. "Please. Just let her rest for a while. She's been having some personal problems. Besides, we can do this performance without her. It may not be as good, but at least she'll still be supporting us." Hyoyeon said.

Everyone went dead silent.

Baekhyun loosened his muscles and looked around the room at everyone. The room suddenly felt cold. This feeling was no stranger to Baekhyun, in fact he's felt it twice.

The feeling of emptiness, growing like cancer in the heart.

The feeling of being left behind, abandoned.

"Go." The manager said, motioning for Baekhyun to leave. He pulled out his phone and texted somone then looked back at Baekhyun seconds later. "Car's ready. Go home and fix you're 'problem'."

Baekhyun nodded and peeked back at Taeyeon's group with a thankful smile, recieving 8x the smile back.

Baekhyun opened the door to Taeyeon's bedroom and switched on the lights.

It was so quiet, the only thing Baekhyun could hear was the crickets.

Baekhyun sighed and pulled his dress down.

He still can't get used to the fact that Taeyeon's body was his.

Literally.

Baekhyun stripped, not looking down and facing a wall, and put on more comfortable clothing.

Baekhyun plopped down on the bed and stared at the picture of him and Taeyeon on the wooden desktop. He took it on his hands, forgetting he had long nails, and sighed.

He wonders what Taeyeon's doing right now.

 

Taeyeon is pale.

Joonmyeon had made them all stand in the hall and wait for their turns.

Taeyeon feels like tearing her eyes out. She's covering them for sure, but she keeps looking up at the wrong times.

She feels a hand on her shoulder.

"Um, Baek? I know you don't have a headache. So, mind telling me why you're so angry and suppressed?" Chanyeol said. Taeyeon hugged her knees closer and looked up and Chanyeol just in time to see Kyungsoo's-you-know-what-.

Taeyeon groaned.

"See! You're upset about something! Tell me!" Chanyeol demanded, shaking Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I'm not-"

"Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Your turn!" Joonmyeon shouted from the bathroom, Yixing sitting on the floor beside him.

"Coming!" Chanyeol shouted, then snatched Taeyeon's wrist. "Just wait till we get in the tub." Chanyeol mumbled.

Taeyeon swallowed.

Chanyeol slammed the door behind them, recieving a yelp from Joonmyeon, and locked the door.

"Okay, tell me." Chanyeol demanded, trapping Taeyeon in the corner beside the sink.

"I said, nothing's wrong." Taeyeon tried again, wishing she wasn't here or anywhere near here.

Chanyeol punched the wall behind Baekhyun's head and leaned in, breath grazing Taeyeon's cheek.

"Did you forget this promise too?" Chanyeol nearly growled, leaning in to Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon pushed back against the wall.

How she wished Baekhyun was there to protect her.

Wait.

Baekhyun is there.

"You'd better not be messing with me, Byun." Chanyeol said in a deathly tone. "Cause if you are..."

Taeyeon started laughing, pretending it was all a joke.

Taeyeon grabbed Chanyeol's shirt.

"Take this off, Idiot! Man, you totally fell for it! Come on, Chan! You know I'm just messing with you." Taeyeon laughed it off in her best Baekhyun personality.

Chanyeol smiled a bright smile before finally letting Taeyeon loose.

Taeyeon breathed a huge sigh of relief as Chanyeol turned away to take his clothing off.

Oops.

That's another problem...

Taeyeon turned red and looked away, only to be looking into a huge mirror. She turned again and again but all there were, were mirrors.

They sure do love looking at themselves.

"Baek. Don't tell me what to do when you're not doing it." Chanyeol said, which probably meant he was already stark .

Taeyeon's heart sped and she kept looking down at the floor and covering her face.

"Um. I kept my boxers on like you want me to?" Chanyeol said in more question than statement.

Taeyeon whipped around and surely, Chanyeol was wearing boxers.

Better than nothing.

Taeyeon mentally thanked Baekhyun before taking Baekhyun's shirt off.

"I'll be in here then, Baek." Chanyeol said, getting into the tub and switching on the water. Baekhun could hear Chanyeol shiver as he pulled the curtain closed.

Taeyeon hesitantly quickly stripped and kept her boxers on as well. She doesn't want to even think about what may be in there.

Taeyeon stepped into the shower, only to meet surprise.

Chanyeol splashed water on Taeyeon's hair and face then hastily rubbed shampoo into her hair.

Chanyeol laughed his best evil laugh as he did so then he stopped.

"Why are you wearing boxers, Baek?" Chanyeol asked.

Taeyeon cocked a brow.

"What do you mean? You wore them-"

"I know, but, Baek..." Chanyeol looked away dramatically then back at Taeyeon. "I think I'm gay for you."