Chapter 3!!!

My Body Is Yours

"Hey, Baek!" 

Taeyeon awoke to a booming, deep voice and a weight on her body.

"Taeyeon Noona's going to Japan~ Are you gonna cry~?" Chanyeol teased.

Taeyeon huffed in a haze and put some space between them with her arms.

Chanyeol blew air into Taeyeon's face.

"Come on, Baek. Joonmyeon Hyung's up already and he wants us to eat breakfast before practicing 'Call Me Baby'." Chanyeol said in english.

Taeyeon yawned and sat up, Chanyeol jumping off of her.

"Hurry! You know how he is. He'll smack you if you don't come to the kitchen in five." Chanyeol said, before walking out their shared room.

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes.

She hadn't heard what Chanyeol was saying.

She didn't even notice he was in the room.

She looked at the time on the alarm clock.

It was around six-thirty.

She groaned and decidd she shouldn't have stayed with Baekhyun till four.

She got up and got ready.

 

Baekhyun and the rest of SNSD had just arrived at the airport.

"Unnie! Hurry! You're falling behind!" Seohyun shouted back to Baekhyun.

"I'm coming!" Baekhyun replied, as he searched up and down for a korean fan.

He finally found one.

"Here we go." Baekhyun mumbled as he approached the korean fan.

Baekhyun apologized and said sorry to the fan repeatedly, getting teary-eyed as well.

Baekhyun was proud of himself afterward and decided to stop worrying about things for a change.

But it didn't work as they boarded the plane and he started worrying about Taeyeon.

Baekhyun swears that if anyone does anything to Taeyeon, he'll personally beat them.

Especially Chanyeol.

 

Taeyeon walked into the kitchen to-

"Byun Baek!"

Taeyeon flinched and whipped her head to her right.

Joonmyeon grabbed Baekhyun's shoulders and looked Taeyeon right in the eyes.

"Are you alright?!" Joonmyeon asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah. Why-?"

"Oh thank goodness." Joonmyeon sighed in relief as he put a hand to his heart. "I thought you'd be depressed again because Taeyeon Noona's away." Joonmyeon said.

Taeyeon's heart skipped.

 

Baekhyun was depressed when she was away?

 

But Baekhyun said he was fine when Taeyeon returned.

 

Taeyeon smiled appreciatively and shook Joonmyeon's hands off.

"No. I'm fine-!"

"No, Hyung!" Jongin shouted in protest as he took hold Taeyeon's shoulder. "You always say you're fine, but you're not!" Jongin stated.

"Jongin's right, Baek." Jongdae agreed. "You don't look so good. Maybe you should go to the hospital-"

"Stop trolling, Jong." Minseok said, punching Jongdae lightly on the arm. "Baekhyun looks fine to Hyung."

Jongdae rubbed his arm with a pout.

"Guys, I'm perfectly fine-ah!" Taeyeon jumped in surprise when she turned to meet Kyungsoo's huge eyes. 

Taeyeon put a hand on her heart.

"Whew. You scared me." She said.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." Kyungsoo said seriously.

"He's right, Hyung." Zitao stated, taking Taeyeon's hand and clenching it warmly. "Don't worry. You'll be fine."

Taeyeon pulled her hand away and started stumbling backward as Baekhyun's members crowded around her.

She stumbled backward but someone caught her.

"Baekhyun? What are you-?" Yixing looked up at s with a puzzled expression. "What are you all doing to Baekhyun?" Yixing asked.

Sehun appeared behind Yixing and looked like he had just woken up with a messy mop of hair.

Sehun put a hand on Yixing's waist.

"Hyung, Taeyeon Noona went to Japan." Sehun said in a groggy voice as he slept on Yixing's back.

Yixing's eyes widened and he slightly shook Taeyeon.

"Baekhyun! Don't die!" Yixing begged.

Taeyeon got to her feet and sighed, brushing Baekhyun's thighs of any lint.

"I said I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me, really." Taeyeon tried again.

But Baekhyun's members wouldn't lay off.

"Byun Baek! I'll buy you anything-!" Joonmyeon suggested, being pushed to the side by Jongin.

"Hyung! You're not fine-!" Jongin was pushed into Joonmyeon by Jongdae.

"You need to go to the hospital-OW!" Minseok interrupted Jongdae by punching his arm again.

"Stop trolling! Hyung thinks Baekhyun is fine-" Kyungsoo shoved Minseok into Jongdae, who fell onto Jongin.

"Yeah, don't worry. You'll be fine-" Zitao took Kyungsoo's place.

"Kyung is right, Hyung. Don't worry, you'll be fine-" Zitao was intervined when Yixing bumped into his side, making him push Kyungsoo and fall onto the pile of EXO members.

"Baekhyun! Don't Die!!" Yixing shouted just as Sehun fell asleep and pushed them both onto the pile of shouting men.

"Are you guys okay?" Taeyeon asked, moving to help them up.

Just then, Chanyeol entered the room with a towel on his head and a toothbrush in his mouth.

Chanyeol stared with huge eyes before removing his toothbrush so he could speak.

"What are you all doing?!" Chanyeol asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ummm...Dog pile?" Jongdae said, making everyone groan in annoyance.

Chanyeol met eyes with Taeyeon.

"Did you do this, Baek?" Chanyeol joked, before laughing an evil laugh and going to the fridge without giving anyone a hand.

Taeyeon huffed and helped Baekhyun's members up one-by-one.

"Well, nice to know that little Byun Baek is going to be alright." Joonmyeon said as he rubbed his sore back.

Zitao groaned and held his face.

"Someone elbowed me in the face." Zitao stated.

Taeyeon rushed over to Zitao to check on his injury.

"Oh no! Does it hurt a lot?" Taeyeon asked, a habit she gained from taking care of her own members.

Joonmyeon stared at Taeyeon in surprise as Jongdae tapped him on the arm.

"Hey, Hyung. I think Baek's stealing your job." Jongdae said, recieving a smack on the arm by Kyungsoo.

Taeyeon rubbed the red splotch on Zitao's forehead with a thumb.

Zitao winced.

"Does it hurt when I apply pressure?" Taeyeon asked.

Zitao shook his head.

"No. I think I'm fine now." Zitao said.

"Good." Taeyeon sighed a relief.

Chanyeol coughed out his milk and ran to the sink.

"Yah! Zitao come here and play this new game I got!" Sehun shouted from the living room, which connected to the kitchen.

"Okay! Coming!" Zitao replied, getting up and running to where Sehun and Jongin were.

Taeyeon sighed and made her way to the table.

Jongdae jumped on Taeyeon.

"Yah. What's up with you these days. Are you just pretending to be nice?" Jongdae asked.

"Kim Jongdae!" Joonmyeon said sternly.

Jongdae looked over at Joonmyeon.

"Yes?" Jongdae asked.

"Go practice your lines with Minseok and Kyungsoo." Joonmyeon demanded.

Jongdae nodded.

"Yes, Hyung~ Come on guys!" Then Jongdae disappeared out the door with Minseok and Kyungsoo.

The room went silent except for the three youngests' shouting in the back.

Chanyeol washed his cup quietly and Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun's fingernails silently.

"Byun Baek." Joonmyeon called.

Taeyeon looked over.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Joonmyeon asked once again.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Yes. I'm alright." Taeyeon reassured.

"Okay then. Sing your line in 'Lucky'." Joonmyeon said.

Taeyeon broke a sweat.

"Which line?" Taeyeon asked.

Joonmyeon blinked.

"Well, your favorite line. Don't you remember?" Joonmyeon asked, worried.

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip.

She had no idea what Joonmyeon was talking about.

"Um-"

"Baekhyun-"

"That's it!" Chanyeol suddenly growled, slamming his giant hands on the counter. 

Chanyeol turned around to Taeyeon with furious eyes.

"First you call me by my full first name and forget the promise! Then you go and-no offense Hyung-make us take stupid drugs that sometimes make us even more sick! You forgot that we promised to tell each other everything too!" Chanyeol stomped over to Taeyeon and grabbed her wrist.

Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun out the kitchen angrily, scaring Taeyeon.

Joonmyeon sighed and rubbed his temple.

Yixing, having been standing there the whole time, tip-toed awkwardly over into the living room to leave Joonmyeon to himself.