Meanwhile In Japan...

My Body Is Yours

Baekhyun sighed when he was told to wear a pink croptop.

Baekhyun knows he's a girl now but he doesn't like it one bit.

"Tae." 

Baekhyun looked up to meet Stephanie's eyes.

"Just because it's a bit cute and girly." Stephanie said, obviously noticing Bakhyun's pout.

Baekhyun shook his head.

"No, it's not that. I just don't like how short it is." Baekhyun grumbled.

Stephanie chuckled and patted Baekhyun's back.

"Don't worry. We're all wearing it too." Stephanie assured. "Here. We can go get the newest DBZ book after all this, okay?" Stephanie suggested.

Bakhyun frowned then nodded when he realized why Stephanie had suggested such a thing.

"Okay." Baekhyun said.

Stephanie smiled with a nod before taking her leave and discusing something with a staff member.

Baekhyun sighed.

He felt bad for Taeyeon because she was so happy and set on doing this third tour in Japan with her Japanese fans.

Baekhyun huffed and then went to the changing room.

He met Yoonah and Sooyoung in the room giggling about something.

"Unnie! You have to see this! It's so cute!" Yoonah said, bidding Baekhyun closer with a hand.

Baekhyun moved forward and took a peek at what Taeyeon's members were laughing at.

Baekhyun's face darkened slightly when he saw that it was a picture of him as a baby.

Baekhyun tried his best to smile and laugh a little.

But he was trying to figure out why they were looking at his baby picture.

"Joonmyeon sent it." Sooyoung stated, answering Baekhyun's question.

Baekhyun felt like strangling Joonmyeon right that second but held back because he didn't want to blow his cover.

Baekhyun smiled gently.

"Is that so? And why did he send it to you? Did he say why?" Baekhyun asked as nicely as he could.

Sooyoung nodded.

"Of course. Joonmyeon wants you to know that Baekhyun's as relaxed as a baby." Sooyoung said, looking at the screen of her phone. "Guess that's why he sent a picture of Baekhyun as a baby?" Sooyoung said in more of a question than a statement. "Interesting humor." 

Yoonah put a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"So no need to worry about that boyfriend of yours, Unnie. He's fine." Yoonah said, looking down at the shirt in Baekhyun's hands. "Now hurry and get dressed so we can go rehearse." Yoonah said, turning to Sooyoung. "Hey, send me that picture. It's so cute~" Yoonah turned back to Baekhyun. "That's okay, right?" 

Baekhyun nodded with a pushed smile.

"Of course. I'm sure Baekhyun won't mind." Baekhyun said, jaw clenching.

"Thanks, Unnie! See you!" Yoonah said, before dragging Sooyoung out with her and shutting the door behind them so Baekhyun can have some privacy.

Baekhyun groaned and punched the wall.

"That jerk." Baekhyun grumbled, refering to Joonmyeon.

Baekhyun took a moment before changing.

He could barely lift his arms because he was up all night practicing dancing with Hyoyeon.

He listens to SNSD's songs enough to hit all Taeyeon's notes so he was good on that but the choreography was a different thing.

Although it was not at all as hard as EXO's choreography, dancing with sass like a girl is really tiring.

Baekhyun was adgusting Taeyeon's clothing and hair in the mirror when the door opened and hit his back.

Baekhyun fell forward slightly and stayed still to let whoever just hit him in.

Yuri didn't seem to notice Baekhyun until he moved again.

"Oh! Taeyeon! Did I hit you? I'm sorry!" Yuri apologized frantically.

Baekhyun waved it off.

"Oh. It's nothing. It didn't hurt at all-"

"Then should I try it again?" Yuri suggested.

"What-"

"Just messing with you." Yuri said, shutting the door. 

Yuri carried her pink shirt.

"I needed to change but the other changing rooms were packed." Yuri said, quick to stripping her shirt off.

Baekhyun swallowed and looked down to the floor.

"Ah! Taeyeon, help me. My shirt's caught on my bra. Darn it." Yuri said.

Baekhyun stiffened.

"Taeyeon? Anytime now." Yuri said, shirt stuck over her head.

Baekhyun nearly shook.

He didn't know what to do or what to say.

"U-Um. Try harder." Baekhyun suggested.

He hears a few struggling noises and grunts before Yuri's voice calls again.

"It's not working, Taeyeon~" Yuri complained. 

Baekhyun nibbled on his lips then quickly stopped when he noticed they were Taeyeon's fragile lips.

"Taeyeon. I. Can't. Breathe." Yuri said in a weak voice, immediately catching Baekhyun's attention.

Baekhyun hurried and tugged yuri's shirt down.

It moved easily.

Too easily down.

Yuri started bursting out laughing.

"Hah! Totally got you!" Yuri said, slapping her thighs.

Baekhyun turned pink and pursed his lips together.

"Get out of here." Baekhyun said playfully.

Yuri continued laughing as she opened the door to knock someone over.

"Yuri~" Sunkyu groaned as she picked herself up.

"Sorry! Gotta go~!" Yuri apologized as she ran off giddily.

"What's up with her?" Sunkyu said to herself as she noticed Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun shrugged, feeling the pink flush out his cheeks slowly.

"Oh well." Sunkyu shrugged as she fixed Baekhyun's hair. "I came here to get you. Manager wants us to head to the stage in five." Sunkyu informed.

Baekhyun nodded.

"Okay."

"Unnie!" 

Baekhyun and Sunkyu turned to their left to see Joohyun heading toward them from the hall.

"I found her, Hyun!" Sunkyu shouted so Joohyun could hear her.

"Good! Now hurry! Manager wants us there quick!" Joohyun stated as she waited for Baekhyun and Sunkyu to catch up.

The three made it to the stage just in time.

"You each put these on and go up to the stage." Their manager directed, handing them each a mic.

They obeyed and wired themselves up before heading up the stage.

Baekhyun looked out at the amount of seating.

His heart began to race.

He has to do his best to perform for Taeyeon.

He has to be just like Taeyeon.

Just as good as Taeyeon.

Baekhyun doesn't want to let Taeyeon down so he musters just enough courage to work with Taeyeon's mambers.

Tomorrow's the big day.

Baekhyun prepares himself and wonders how Taeyeon's doing.

He wonders if Chanyeol is doing anything to her at the moment.

And it makes Baekhyun's blood boil.

"You'd better not lay a finger on her." Baekhyun grumbled.

"A finger on who?" Hyoyeon asked, confused.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and dusted his clothing.

"Oh. Nothing. Just..." Baekhyun's eyes searched for an excuse. 

His eyes spotted a bug of some sort on Stephanie's shoulder.

"That! Don't you lay a finger on Stephanie!" Baekhyun said, brushing the bug off Stephanie's shoulder.

Stephanie screamed and cowered into Baekhyun's chest, hugging him.

Baekhyun's breath caught but he continued through.

"Yeah. You better fly away." Baekhyun said to the bug that was now fluttering off.

Baekhyun sighed in relief and he thanked the bug internally.

Baekhyun braces for what's to come tomorrow.