Chapter 48: 100th Day (Part 2)

Switch!

 

A/N:

So, we are finally here!!! Thank you for all the support, appraisals, and compliments!! Thank you very much!!

I would like you to comment below about your feedback about my story since I'm a newbie in writing. Tell my strengths and weaknesses so I could improve. I hope I didn't dissapoint you with my ending. But you can freely express your comments.

My another fanfic was going to start this week. Please support me once again <3 

I love you all! Thank you for subscribers, readers, and to my proofreader <3 I would to thank also the author of Sweetheart, It's our Secret! and Then Came You. These stories were my inspiration for making this story possible. ^_^

 

Saranghanda!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinri arrived at their apartment. She walked briskly as her neighbors greeted and congratulated her for being the new CEO of Canyon Enterprises. She was still worried. She took the elevator and pressed number 4 which lead her to the floor of the their apartment. She was tensed and she saw a note at the door.

 

 


A place where our happiness began...

 

 

 


She wondered what those meant. She knocked at the door several times. She listened through the door but it was very quiet, nobody’s inside. She started to get worried so, she called her sister. It rang at first but suddenly, her phone cannot be reached. She tried to call her once again but she can’t reach her. Jinri has got no choice left but to call Jongin.

 

 


"Kim Jongin." Jinri started to sound really worried since she had no idea where her sister is. Jongin already picked up the phone and the promenade was already starting. Kim Joonmyeon was having his opening remarks as the president and the promoter of the student council. 

 

 


"Kyungri isn't here. She went somewhere. I don't know where."

 

 


"Calm down. I'm going to find her. Did she tell you anything?"

 

 


"She just left a note that says 'A place where our happiness began'. Do you have any idea?" Jongin stood up from his seat and went outside the hall room. He didn't leave any words with his friends inside because he didn't want to bother anyone. This is between him and Kyungri. 

 

 


"Yes I have a guess. You could stop and rest now, you helped a lot. Thank you." Jongin arrived at his car and opened the driver's seat. He sat there for a few seconds to take some time to think of the place. He thought of some places they spent their time together. He thought of the school, their house, the fishing grounds, the sea in Busan..... Namsan Tower! How could he forget that place where Kyungsoo and him first met and had fun. He started his engine and drove as fast as he could.

 

 


"Kyungri, what now?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin was right, Kyungri was already at Namsan tower, standing in the row of love-lock trees. She went here to reminisce the first time they went here together as Kyungsoo. Jongin was really happy with him but Kyungsoo was too harsh to the dark kid. But, she could never deny that Jongin was really a nice guy. She stood from the edge of the platform, which she could see the whole city down there. Suddenly, a lock stole her attention. It was her lock and below it was the love lock of Jongin. "It seems that Jongin really loves Kyungsoo."

 

 


"He loves you too." Sarang showed up beside her out of nowhere. Kyungri stepped back as she saw her again. Today is the 100th day and she was aware of it. Kyungri looked down once again as she held their lovelocks. 

 

 


"But, he loved him more than Kyungri." Sarang tilted her head as she listened to her. She felt where she was coming and she can’t help but feel sorry for her. She felt strange that even though Kyungri and Kyungsoo were the same, they could be treated differently.

 

 


"It's time to hear your wish. Enough of that drama." Sarang put her hands on her waist. Kyungri was was a bit annoyed with the enchantress but she answered her.

 

 


"I won't request everything from you. If I wanted to be happy, I would do it by myself." Kyungri looked up from the stars when her eyes went teary. But, Sarang disagreed on what the girl said. Her heart was shouting for the happiness that she wanted. Sarang grabbed Kyungri's both hands , facing her palms up.

 

 


"Close your eyes." Kyungri didn't follow the witch but Sarang already closed her eyes. 

 

 


"I said close you eyes." Sarang was getting in her nerves but she followed her. The place was quuiet since they were the only people there. Kyungri tried to feel the surroundings but nothing was going weird. On Sarang's mind, she was already enchanting spell onto the girl. A veil of wind surrounded them.

 

 


I wish, My wish, Her wish. Let the heart's voice be heard, let the pain go away and may happiness be obtained. Grant the request and fill her with joy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jongin came to Namsan Tower and walked to the elevator to look for Kyungri. He arrived in the lovelock trees and he saw on that Kyungri was alone at a table. Jongin sighed as he approached her. The girl stood up as she saw him. Jongin quickly grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her away from here. She knew that Jongin may guess this place quickly.

 

 


"Let's go home." Jongin was shocked when Kyungri resisted him. "I know you would come and this must be the perfect time to tell what I feel." Jongin realized that Kyungri must know what he was doing all this time between them. He knew that he played with a smart person. Jongin faced Kyungri completely and looked at her seriously.

 

 


"Listen. This decision I planned isn't stupid. This is completely for us." Jongin thought already about the girl's plan. She wanted the both of them to separate from each other again. But this time, he just felt a soft ache from his heart but he didn't want this to happen. 

 

 


"No, Kyungri. No."

 

 


"I already have a reason to leave you, Kim Jongin. We should be happy. You should be happy." Jongin went silent and Kyungri went as he heard her words. There wasn't any sign of regret from her decision. She was determined. Maybe Kyungri was right, Jongin was looking for Kyungsoo all this time.

 

 


"If Kyungri wasn't for you, you should find your own Kyungsoo. I'll go find my own man." 

 

 


"No, wait. I could learn to love you. You are still Kyungsoo."

 

 


"Yes, you're right. I'm Kyungsoo but you can't see me in that way." Kyungri pushed him away from her and wanted him to go home. Kyungri thought that this time, there was no turning back. If she wanted Jongin to be happy, she would like him to start searching now. He mustn't push himself from loving a person he can’t truly love. 

 

 


"Go away." Jongin wanted to talk but Kyungri was unstoppable. It seemed that her decision was final. Jongin started to walk away slowly and felt grief once again but this time, it was his fault. As Kyungri looked at Jongin, she suddenly whispered “I wish I could be Kyungsoo again” though she didn't intend to do that. 

 

 

 

Then there was a flash of lightning. The wind began blowing hard and Kyungri didn't know what was happening since she rejected Sarang's wish. But she didn't know that Sarang casted a spell on her that what she would wish for would be granted in an instant. It was casted on her mind and heart. Kyungri was feeling that her body was going to change once again. Jongin was on his way out the place when he noticed that weather went crazy. He rushed up back again to check Kyungri. 

 

 


Jongin was tapped his feet at the elevator with impatience. Maybe the girl would change her mind if she was rescued. The boy reached the lovelock place again and looked around. The crescent moon showed up again and the weather disturbance was gone. He searched for Kyungri outside but she wasn't here. He knelt down for losing her once again. "Why didn't you give me a chance? You left me once again." 

 

 


"I didn't leave you." A familiar voice traveled on Jongin's ear so, he stood up quickly and widened his eyes. He was scared to turn around because he didn't want to believe that he was really here.

 

 


"Kyungri and Kyungsoo are one so here I am." He saw Kyungsoo when he turned around. Inside of him, he was filed with a lot of emotions but he can’t move. It was really Do Kyungsoo. He went crazy once again for missing this kid. For him, it was a long time he has seen him. His body acted on itself and he hugged Kyungsoo.

 

 


"You didn't need to change your body once again. I could love you even though you are a male, female, or even an animal."

 

 


"You're lying. You loved Kyungsoo more than anything else." Jongin faced Kyungsoo once again and asked him how he got to that form once again but Kyungsoo didn't answer him, he put his hands around Jongin's neck and whispered.

 

 


"I would be really happy if I would be Kyungsoo once again so, I wished for it, I guess." After speaking, Kyungsoo pulled Jongin closer to kiss him with all of his feelings. He missed this kind of feeling with Jongin and he declared that he was the happiest creature in the world even though fate played with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And now, before we finished this ceremony, may I call on the class Valedictorian. I am very honored and proud to present to you Do Kyungsoo, to deliver his valedictory speech." Kyungsoo stepped out and stood on the podium. The school principal clapped his hands as the valedictorian began clearing his throat. 

 

 


Actually, after the prom and becoming Kyungsoo again, everyone was shocked. Jongin was a bit guilty for not being able to love Kyungri as much as he did with Kyungsoo he was healed by Kyungoo’s love and assurance. He let Jongin to understand everything. He studied even harder for regaining his title in this school. 

 

 

 

 

“A pleasant afternoon to everyone. It is a great honor to be here today. I would like to thank all of my teachers, friends, and family who helped me to get to where I am right now. 


My past years in high school were not spent how it should be but I am more than happy with how I spent my senior year. During that short period of time, I have come to appreciate the friends and family that I have because they never cease to guide, support, and love me. They gave me the warmth that I needed after the long cold; they have given my life the sunshine after the great storm.


Time is a very precious thing and we should know how to treasure it. Don’t lock yourself up from the world and always see the beauty in it. If you think something is wrong with how you spend your days, there is always a time for change. That’s one of the biggest lessons I have learned during my senior year. I am very proud to stand here in front of you as a whole new person. Four years ago, I was very different from who I am today but I have grown to a better one and I have learned from all my mistakes.


I am thanking the all the faculty and staff of Yongshin High because you’ve made it possible for us to be able to get quality education and a very healthy surroundings. We wouldn’t be stepping to the ladder of success if you weren’t there.


To my family, my most loving sister, Jinri unnie I thank you for always being my shoulder to cry on. You were always there for me through the toughest days of my life and you never judged me, you accepted me for who I am and trusted my decisions.


To my friends, who sticked with me through my ups and downs. If it weren’t for you, I may not have survived through my senior year. Bomi, I thank you because you are the most brilliant friend one can wish for. You were with me from the start and I know you’ll always be there for me until the end.


To my beloved Jongin, thank you for making my senior year the best year of my life and for giving me the love, inspiration and strength to carry on. I held onto all of it and now I am here.


And most importantly I am thanking the Creator of all mankind. There will be nothing if it weren’t for Him.


Class of 2015, Congratulations! I wish you well in your future endeavors. May we continue to share our ideas, passions, and strengths along the way to.the next journey of our lives. God bless everyone!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone clapped for his encouraging and heartwarming speech. All the graduating students stood up and applaused for him. Jinri shouted with joy, being the proudest sister in the world. 

 

 


The graduation has come to an end and they had their last picture as senior students. But, Kyungsoo was pulled by Jongin away from the people and went their way to the rooftop, where everything started. The rooftop was filled with fallen leaves now and the wind blew perfectly. The sun rays where not harsh since it was already in the afternoon. Jongin held Kyungsoo's hand as they both looked at each other.

 

 


"So, we are already now on our way college? Shall we take the same majors?"

 

 


"Do what you want. Do what makes you happy." 

 

 


"Being with you makes me happy."

 

 


"How about if I become Kyungri once again?" Kyungsoo pouted and Jongin stepped closer to him. Jongin rested his forehead onto Kyungsoo's and smiled at him.

 

 


"I already understand everything. I would love you for whoever you are. I’ve grown up and cleared my mind." Jongin and Kyungsoo kissed and exchanged their love for each other. Actually, Kyungsoo didn't need to change for Jongin. He must let him understand him but it was Kyungsoo's will to change himself. Life has full of choices. He chose something that would really make him happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sarang was very happy for the two of them as she saw them and felt their deep love for each other. Her spell did a good thing. She started walking down the rooftop and entered an empty hallway. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I think I helped someone to find true love. Shall I find for my next player?"

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LOOK FORWARD FOR MY NEW STORIES <3 <3