Chapter 33: Love Confession

Switch!

 


 

-------FLASHBACK--------

 


    Kyungri nagged her sister to go home in Seoul because she was about to talk with Sarang. Jinri packed some things to bring with them on their way home tomorrow morning. Kyungri insisted to go now because there’s school tomorrow and she doesn’t want to miss class. 

 


"We still have time if we go home now." Kyungri put her hands on her waist and looked at her sister seriously. She wanted to go home to change her appearance once again.

 


"Ok. Fine. Don't ever complain at me if you get tired or anything else." Jinri stood up and lifted up her backpack while, Kyungri went iniside the room to her grandmother and approached as she was about to lay on her bed. Her grandmother saw her and asked her.

 


"Oh. Kyungri, is this something wrong?" Kyungri walked closer to her and gave her a hug.

 


"Thank you, grandma. We'll leave tonight. Stay happy and healthy, okay?" Grandma was startled when she heard that her granddaughters are going in the middle of the night. She felt worried but she thought that it was an urgent matter.

 


"Is it an urgent matter? I could accompany you to the bus stop." Her grandma was about to stand up but Kyungri held her shoulders and stopped her.

 


"No. No. Just sleep here and take a rest. We'll just go home because I don’t want to miss school tomorrow and she has work too. Take good care of yourself grandma." Kyungri pecked the forehead of her grandma and waved her hands as she walked out the room. Her grandma felt proud of her because she has really grown into and independent woman. She didn't expect that her little girl would become a strong and beautiful woman.

 


Jinri asked Kyungri as she walked out the house if she already told their grandma that they were going home. Kyungri nodded and walked away from the house and reached the nearest bus stop. They waited for several minutes and luckily, a bus going to Seoul came in front of them . As the bus stopped, they stepped in the bus and took a seat. Kyungri was really eager to go home and meet up with the enchantress.

 


Finally, the bus came into halt in the bus stop in front of their apartment. Jinri let out a deep sigh of exhaustion from the long trip. It was past midnight. Jinri walked away and noticed that Kyungri was about to go the opposite way. "Hey! Where are you going? It's too dangerous."

 


Kyungri smiled at her and tilted her head. "Unnie, I'm going to deal with someone. Just wait for me, ok?"

 


Kyungri walked away leaving her sister, who was very curious at her but she left and went to their apartment. Kyungri headed to the playground and shouted the name of the enchantress. "Sarang! I have to something to tell you. Something wrong happened."

 


"Of course, I knew it before you could realize it. I thought that you're in Seoul so, I showed up into your house but no one's there. You went to your province without telling me?" Sarang kept nagging her but Kyungri stopped by telling her intentions.

 


"Hey Sarang, turn me into Kyungsoo again." Sarang looked at her blankly and asked her right away.

 


"Tell me, what did you realize after turning back into a girl?" 

 


"I should feel true love too, not one-sided love. We can only tell it’s true love if we are honestly prepared to make a life-long commitment to that person. I'm the one who should give true love, not only one." Suddenly, Kyungri's body was changing again as it glowed bright than the street lights around the playground. There's no other people other than them. The rays were gone around Kyungri's body and she transformed into Kyungsoo once again. 

 


"I realized that your feelings and I were controlling the spell embedded on you. I thought that I'm the only one who controls it. Your feelings believed that Sehun gave you the true love but you finally realized that you were the one who would give the true love, not any male." Sarang finally knew the true rules she made and she was dumbfounded. Kyungri was now Kyungsoo and looked at the witch seriously.

 


"How couldn't you know the true rules of this spell?"

 


"My power wasn't that strong if I'm against the power of feelings. The power of feelings are very powerful. Remember that. Don't fall too easily, ok?" Sarang walked away and the wind blew hard and she was gone. Kyungsoo felt content thinking that he can manipulate the game he played with his own hands. 

 

 

--------END OF FLASHBACK--------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo saw a terrible scene that Jongin was about to punch Sehun. He managed to stop him by calling his name out of the blue. He reached perfectly on the spot when Bomi was surprised when she saw Kyungsoo entered the school. She also knew that Kyungsoo was missing. She quickly called Kyungsoo and told him that Jongin caused chaos and he blamed Sehun for him missing. 

 


"Hey Kim Jongin!" The dark kid looked at the direction of the voice and saw his special someone. His eyes sparkled and his heart fluttered. It seemed that his everything inside of him were rejoicing as he saw Kyungsoo once again. He put down his fist and stood up straight. Kyungsoo looked at him weirdly.

 


"Kim Jongin, what's -" Jongin rushed at him and hugged him tightly like they’ve never seen each other for ages. Kyungsoo found this lame because he did much of a scene than he expected early in the morning. But, he actually felt sorry for Jongin for leaving him without a word.

 


"Jongin, let's talk later. I need to talk to Sehun." Jongin's face expressed shcok when he heard Kyungsoo’s words. He felt down as he already admitted to himself that he liked him.

 


"Why would you talk to the person who ki-" Kyungsoo covered Jongin's mouth before he could say anything that cannot be heard in public. Jongin stopped talking and looked down to Kyungsoo's hand, which was still on his mouth. The little kid realized what Jongin's looking was looking at and removed his hand quickly. He walked away from Jongin and approached Sehun, who's lips were bleeding from Jongin’s fist.

 


"Can I talk to you in private?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kyungsoo and Sehun went to the usual place they like to hang out, the rooftop. The little boy was looking on Sehun but the tall boy was looking down. He was still broody about what happened between them but Kyungsoo managed to talk with him with ease. "Sehun, listen to me, ok?"

 


Sehun looked at Kyungsoo slowly but he still felt awkward as he saw the little boy's face. "Uhh, Sehun, are you okay?"

 


"I... I..."

 


"Everything's fine. I'm not mad at you. Tell me anything you want to tell me." Kyungsoo leaned down to have a better view of Sehun but Sehun kept on resisting. 
"I... I'm... sorry, Kyungsoo. It... It happened again." Kyungsoo smiled and held Sehun's shoulder. Sehun felt a little bit happy but he wanted to hear what Kyungsoo's has to say about it. So, he raised his head slowly and looked at Kyungsoo with all his might.

 


"Kyungsoo, I want you to answer me again." Kyungsoo's smile faded and turned into a serious look.

 


"I like you, Kyungsoo. Do you like me?" There was silence for several seconds. Kyungsoo wasn't able to answer quickly because he didn't want to make it hard for Sehun once again but he has to tell the truth so he wouldn’t hope for nothing from him.

 


"Sehun, it's okay if you like me but don't expect that I'll like you back. I'm sorry." Sehun smiled at him in ease. Now, he could finally feel fine that they were still friends at least, they still have connection.

 


"I know that someone is much more better than Kyungri or me. Maybe, that person is somewhere near you just wait for it, okay?" Sehun quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's waist and hugged him tight. Actually, he wasn't fine with Kyungsoo's confrontation. Sehun didn't know if he could handle himself to be Kyungsoo's friend until he found his special someone.

 


Finally, Kyungsoo walked away leaving Sehun standing behind the edges of the rooftop. He wished that he was fine with their compromise and he could be happy for him. Suddenly, as he stepped down the stairs, Jongin was behind the door, eavesdropping. "Why did he hug you?"

 


Kyungsoo stepped back in shocked as he saw Jongin's face. "What are you doing here?"

 


"Watching over you?"

 


"Why would you... Nevermind. I had to ask you something."

 


"I had to ask a lot of you too." Kyungsoo tilted his head and turned his expression into something unreadable.

 


"Can I ask you first?" Jongin nodded.

 


"Why did you punch Sehun?" Jongin scratched the back of his head and looked down.

 


"He's the reason why you went missing. You ran away after he kissed you." Kyungsoo pressed his lips together, forming a straight line and his eyes grew bigger. Kyungsoo found an excuse for Jongin.

 


"I was just embarassed because there were a lot of people there so, I ran away."

 


"But I chased after you and you went missing. Where did you go?" Kyungsoo was thinking of a place were he could go.

 


"I... I went to a place that I only know. No one knows but me."

 


"Oh really? How about the whole weekend? Where are you?"

 


"My cousin and I went to the province. I wasn't able to contact anyone since there was no reception there." Jongin looked unsatisfied with Kyungsoo's reason. He wanted to know all the things he did while he was away. He really worried about Kyungsoo a lot.

 


"What did you do there? Did you sleep well?" Kyungsoo was walking down the stairs with Jongin while the dark kid kept on asking him questions. Kyungsoo felt annoyed so, he cut out Jongin.

 


"Why do you keep asking me what did I did this weekend? Did you miss me that much?" Jongin was left frozen in front of Kyungsoo. That question was too sudden to come out from Kyungsoo's mouth. Jongin tried to talk but he was stuttering.

 


"Uhmm... I... just... Uhhh.." Kyungsoo looked at him closely as their noses were to close from each other and their eyes met perfectly in the middle of the hallway. Kyungsoo tiptoed to reach Jongin's face.

 


"I'm just... worried... I guess..." Jongin gave him a questionning look but they were stiil on the same position.

 


"Thank you. But, don't ask me again what I did or I'll bombard my forehead into yours." Kyungsoo walked away leaving a frozen Jongin in the middle of the hallway. He wasn't ready for that close encounter with Kyungsoo. His heart was about to explode and thanked the heavens for not blushing in front of Kyungsoo. He went crazy after what happened between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're telling me that you go crazy when you see Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol was startled when Jongin sought for his help. These two boys were on the rooftop, cutting classes for Jongin's pathetic problem. The big-eared guy wasn't ready for his past-bad-boy friend turning into a in-love-and-going-crazy friend over his special one. He just told him what he did with Baekhyun when they were starting their relationship.

 


"A while ago, I was trying to ask Kyungsoo where he went and what he did this weekend but he fired a question back. He asked if I missed him then, I went frozen." Chanyeol was really annoyed with his friend. He placed his palm into his face and slid it down. 

 


"You know what, you should tell your feelings to Kyungsoo before it's too late." Chanyeol nodded as he flatten his lips. Jongin realized that Chanyeol was right. He thought that what if Sehun confessed his feelings a while ago and Kyungsoo accepted it. He snapped out of it and felt determined. He stood up straight and showed the back of his fist. 

 


"I think you're right. I should make a confession later. Give me some ideas, NOW."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


At the same time, Sehun was still on the other rooftop of the school since it had four buildings. He was still trying to get himself after Kyungsoo told him that they were only friends. He was thinking on how to accept the fact that Kyungsoo didn't like him. This was his another heartbreak after Kyungri. Suddenly, Luhan found him and stood beside him. He crossed his arms in fron of his chest.

 


"Anything wrong?"

 


Sehun sighed deeply as he put his hands inside his pocket. "Another heartbreak, I guess."

 


"Kyungsoo?" Luhan looked at him.

 


"He told me that we better stay friends." Sehun got tears from his cheeks and Luhan was shocked about it. It was his first time to see someone cry in front of him. He tried to comfort Sehun but he let him speak out his feelings.

 


"I thought that I won't ever feel heartache once again. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?" He sobbed, leaving Luhan helpless. He suddenly hugged him out of the blue but Sehun continued crying. Luhan rubbed Sehun's back as he comforted him.

 


"Just let it out. I'm here for you." Luhan wanted to be Sehun's side all day. He pitied Sehun for what he had done. He blamed himself for seeing Sehun like this. 

 

 

"Thank you for being there. Just don't tell Kyungsoo about this."

 


"I will never tell this to him." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The night fell and Kyungsoo was outside the house of Jongin. He stayed because Jinri told him to stay there for going out without leaving any word to Mr. Kim or to Jongin. He was a kind of punishment but it wasn't because Kim residence was perfect, all the things you need was there. Kyungsoo was reading a book he bought a while ago on his way home. He felt something because Jongin didn't wait for him this dismissal. He thought that the kid was hanging out with Chanyeol or with the Chinese friends. 

 


Suddenly, he heard running footsteps rushing to him and it was the dark kid. "Oh you're here."

 


"Do you know that it's already 9:00 PM?" Kyungsoo turned the page of his book and didn't look at Jongin. 

 


"You waited for me? You're also worried for me? But, can you please wait for me here?" Jongin just dashed away not letting Kyungsoo talk or complain. But, Jongin was right. He was worried for him because he would come home late. Something might have happened to him in the middle of the night or his father might come and ask him where his son was. Actually, he haven't seen the dark kid's father ever since he stayed here for a couple of weeks. Jongin told him that his father was into his work more than his son.

 


Finally, Jongin came wearing cool casual clothes from head to foot. "What do we have here?"

 


Kyungsoo asked and he put away his glasses and book to pay a full attention looking at Jongin. The little boy felt that something’s going on and the dark kid will tell him something.

 


"Uhh. Do Kyungsoo. It's been a couple of months since we met and we didn't have good impressions with each other. But, as time goes by, I realized that you were really a good friend even though, you didn't like me around you. And this time, I'm going to tell you something. I remembered the first time you hugged me out of the blue. I felt that you really need care from someone a lot. So, I'm going to sing this song."

 


Kyungsoo felt thrilled since he was going to hear Jongin sing for the first time. His eyes were focused on the dark kid. And, Jongin started with some cute gestures.

 

 

ittjanha naega halmari isseo
ittjanha naega Kyungsoo joahae
imankeum, imankeum, imankeum, imankeum
naega Kyungsoo joahae

 

 

Jongin finished his song with an aegyo and Kyungsoo laughed. But, Kyungsoo still don't get it so, he stood up from where he sat and ask Jongin. "So, what are you trying to say?"

 


Jongin shifted sidewards and looked from above. Confession was really hard for Jongin and this was his first time telling what he really feels. His legs went wobbly and his heart was about to pop.

 


"I like you, Do Kyungsoo."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

If you want to hear the love confession song of Jongin, here's the link. Just change the phrase "The Show" into "Kyungsoo"

LINK

 

Here's the new update <3 I hope you liked it <3 

Keep subscribing and reading. And I'm sorry for putting a lot of plot twist :(

I love you <3 Stay tuned!! ^_^