Chapter 32: Kyungri and Kyungsoo

Switch!

 

 

    The witch was on her terrace, taking her cup of green tea under the full moon. She took a sip on from it. She sighed as she felt refreshed leaned to the back of her chair. She put the cup on the table beside her. She closed her eyes and felt the night breeze brush through her skin. Suddenly, the wind blew and she felt something unusual is going to happen. She opened her eyes slowly and stood up. She was wearing a night gown and she walked closely to the bars of her terrace. She was living beside the cliff were no one could see her. Her face was questioning and confused.

 

 

"Did she find the true love? But, there was something wrong. I'm going to check my magical pot."

 


She walked inside her house and made her way to her brewing room, where the potions and spells were made. She snapped her fingers and the candles lit up and the magical pot started to produce steam from it. She stood in front of it and casted magical words.

 


"Show me Do Kyungri."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kyungsoo was running away. He was running while his head was facing downwards. He could feel that his chest grew bigger and became s. His body became slimmer like a young lady and his hair grew longer. As he ran away, he barged into some people without giving his apologies because he wanted to hide his true appearance. "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!"

 


He heard Jongin's voice that was a few meters behind him but he wouldn't show up to Jongin with a lady appearance so, he continued running away from the people. Jongin saw the clothes that Kyungsoo was wearing so, he quickly ran towards Kyungsoo but when he came to the pedestrian crossing, the person he was following went missing. 

 

 

He scanned the crowd but he was gone so he went to the place he passed by. He grabbed his phone and called his precious friend, Chanyeol. His friend answered immediately.

 


"What's up?"

 


"Go to my house and wait for me or Kyungsoo there. Tell me if Kyungsoo’s home, ok?"

 


"Sure. What's the problem?"

 


"I'll tell you later. I'll hang up." Jongin put away his phone to his pocket and saw something in a dark alley. It was Kyungsoo's clothes a while ago so he ran towards it and held the person’s shoulders. 

 


"Hey Kyungsoo! I've been -" Jongin was shocked when the person he grabbed turned around. He noticed that the person's hair was long and it wasn’t Kyungsoo because it was a girl. IT WAS A GIRL. But, she wore the same clothes as Kyungsoo. He started to get confused.

 

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The girl was on her high tone and Jongin stepped back. Jongin was a little bit embarassed but he managed to ask the little girl.

 


"I'm sorry but did you see a boy wearing the same clothes as yours?"

 


The girl gave him an annoyed look and she put her hands on her waist. She sighed and talked to the dark kid. "I didn't see anyone. I've been here an hour ago. Can you please leave me alone? Can’t you see I'm talking on my phone."

 

 

"I'm really sorry. Thank you." Jongin walked away from the alley and continue looking down the streets. The girl who talked with Jongin was actually Kyungri. Her body was fully back again but she wasn't happy about it. She didn't love Sehun anymore but Sehun gave him the true love. She decided to go home and meet with her sister. He picked up his phone and called her sister.

 


"Hello unnie?"

 


"Who's this?"

 


"Kyungri. I'm back."

 


"Oh my God! Really?"

 


“Yeah. I’m back.”

 


“Gosh I can’t believe this! Go home now! I want to see you! Go here as fast as you can!”

 


“Yes. I’ll be there in a bit.”

 

 

“Oh wait! Who was it who we should be thankful for? It was Kim Jongin, wasn’t it?”

 


As she heard her sister’s words, she looked down and felt sad. She thought that she didn't deserve the true love she received. It was really a burden to her since she felt that he had no more feelings towards Sehun.

 


"No. It wasn’t him. I’ll tell you as soon as I get home." Kyungri hung up and walked weakly away from the dark alley. She was frustrated on what happened this night. She might be happy but this wasn't right for her to transform into her normal self by having a true love that she didn't deserve. She thought that Luhan must really have that, not her. The relationship between her and Sehun was already finished. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jinri made the sad Kyungri a hot chocolate. Jinri sat beside her sister and looked at her curiously. She was still wondering how she got back to her true self. "Jongin called a while ago. I told him that you're not here. Shall I call him now?"

 


"No. He shouldn't know." Kyungsoo nodded and looked down but Jinri was still on her curious.

 


“Kyungri, who's the one?"

 


Kyungri took a sip of her chocolate drink and put it down to the saucer on top of the table. She sighed deeply and shove her hair upwards. For her, it was really stressful for having a guy like Sehun, who perceived his feelings by kissing him in an unexpected place and an unexpected phenomenon happened to her that she can't explain. 

 


"It was Oh Sehun. But I really don't deserve it."

 


"What do you mean? I thought you still love him." Her sister leaned down to have a better look of her.

 


"You know that I've already decided to let him go but he still insists with his feelings. The thing is, I realized that I don’t look at him that way anymore. My heart beats fast when he’s there but there was something different. It seems as if he’s just part of the past that I can never forget." Jinri smiled at her sister and patted her back. She's happy that her sister changed a lot after what happened to her. She was really proud that she had been a good person after the challenge gave to her so, she hoped that her good attitude would continue.

 


"I understand what you’re saying. We can never unlove a person once we start loving them. Instead, our love for them will be transformed into another form. Just like the law of Conservation of Energy in Science!” Jinri laughed and it helped Kyungri’s mood to lighten. She smiled at her sister and hugged her. 

 


“By the way, we'll go to the province tomorrow. So, you need to sleep early." Kyungri remembered that tomorrow would be her mother's birthday so, they need to visit the tomb of their parents which was located at their province. She decided not to tell her friends, especially Jongin who saw him a while ago, that she was about to go to the province this weekend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Chanyeol and Jongin was on the dark kid's room The dark kid was anxiously walking back and forth inside his room because of worrying about Kyungsoo. He went missing after what happened between him and Sehun. He was still worrying what might have happened to him. He even didn't see the boy's face after that and he was really worried for the little owl. 

 


"Have you tried to call her cousin?" Chanyeol suggested as he point his hands to his friend.

 


"I called her a while ago but she said that Kyungsoo wasn't there." Jongin was scrubbing his hair and slid down his hands to his face as he walked back and forth.

 


"Did you tell her that he was missing?” Chanyeol asked.

 


“Yeah.”

 


“What did she say?”

 


“She said that maybe he just went somewhere and will be home soon.”

 


“Maybe she’s right. She knows him better. Don’t worry bro.” Chanyeol tried to comfort him.

 


“I can’t just stop worrying about him!” Jongin shouted in frustration and then sighed. 

 


“Let's just continue finding him tomorrow." Chanyeol said calmly, still trying to comfort his friend.

 


"If Baehyun was lost after some surprising scene you saw, wouldn't you find him with all your might?" Chanyeol rose from his resting position and started to be curious at Jongin.

 


"Why would you compare your situation from us? Are you in a relationship?" Chanyeol gave Jongin a questioning look and the dark kid was dumbfounded. He was in a hot seat when Chanyeol was about to ask more.

 


"Is Kyungsoo your boyfriend? Is he your friend or you two have something else going on between you?" Jongin wanted to interrupt Chanyeol but he was stuttering.

 


"Are you courting him? Oh no. This can't be. You like Kyungsoo? Don't you?" Chanyeol was really waiting for Jongin's answer as he saw his friend was blushing and uneasy about his question. So, Chanyeol figured out that it was a yes. Kim Jongin liked Do Kyungsoo.

 


"Since when? That was so sudden." Jongin can't answer his friend's questions and can’t escape him. But, he honestly knew that he is in love with Kyungsoo the day Kyungsoo hugged him. At first, he can't figure out what he felt when he was with Kyungsoo. He just wanted to be with the little boy and take care of him no matter what. Kyungsoo was his first love.

 


"Let's do this tomorrow. Go home." Jongin pointed the door of his room but Chanyeol didn't rise.

 


"I told Baekhyun and Mom that I'm going to sleep here. Turn off the lights, kid." Jongin kicked Chanyeol's out of his bed as he laid down his body and felt worried about Kyungsoo. He wished that Kyungsoo was in good hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Kyungri, smile and erase those problems off your head. We're going to face grandma. Thank goodness that you're in your female form." Jinri kept reminding Kyungri because it was their mother's birthday. They walked through the grassy place of their grandma's home, where their parents' grave are. It was a few meters away from their Grandma's house here in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province. Both Jinri and Kyungri were born here. Finally, they entered the ancestral house of their grandmother.

 


"Grandma, we're here!" Jinri gladly greeted their grandmother and hugged her tightly. Kyungri seemed to be happy when she saw her loving grandma. 

 


"Kyungri, you've been a beautiful lady like your mother." Kyungri smiled as a reply and gave her gratitude to his grandma. The relatives of her mother were all there, starting from cousins and siblings. Grandma told them to eat first before visiting their parents' tomb. Their grandmother cooked a lot of delicious dishes such as jajangmyeon and tteokbeokki. So, Jinri and Kyungri ate a lot and they were satisfied.

 


As they finished eating, their Grandmother told the other guests that they were going to their parents' grave. Jinri fixed a bouquet of flowers for their parents. Kyungri was only waiting outside, refreshing her mind because she was going to show herself to her parents. She didn't want them to saw her sad. She would try to be happy as much she could.

 


After a few walk from the house, they were now standing in front of the grave of Mr. and Mrs. Do. The three of them were praying for their souls to be in a peaceful place and they would be happy now wherever they are. They opened their eyes and stood in front of their tombs. "Have you seen the person who killed your parents?"

 


Jinri and Kyungri looked at them harmoniously. They didn't know the whole story of the incident after their parents died. They were both sad after what happened to their parents but their grandparents knew the culprit of the incident but they never knew that he was the one who rescued these two in the middle of the incident.

 


"As far as I know, he was bailed out just a few days after imprisonment because of the power of money and I felt really furious. But life is really unfair and I can’t do something about that. I wasn’t able to get the justice my daughter deserved. I really forgot his name and his appearance but he was rich. That's all I know."

 


"Grandma, this is the first time you told this thing to us." Jinri said. Yes, it was the first time telling them that there was a suspect in the incident and they didn't know about it. Until now, they felt bad when they remember that their parents died early, specially Kyungri, who didn't have enough time to get to know them. They both felt really bad on the culprit of the incident.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungri was sitting outside their ancestral house, gazing at the night sky above. Her grandmother noticed her while she was about to sleep in her room. She came closer to her granddaughter and sat beside her. As a mother, she could feel that her granddaughter had a problem. She could see in her eyes that she didn't know what to do.

 


"If you have any problem, feel free to tell grandma." Grandmother smiled at her as she held the hands of her granddaughter.

 


"Grandma, there was a boy that I loved so much but he broke my heart and now, he told me that he still loves me. And I think, that was true because I can feel it. But I don't think I deserve it." Grandmother sighed and smiled at her once again.

 


“Why do you think you don’t deserve the love he can give?”

 


“I think I don’t love him that way anymore. My heart still pounds when he is near but there was something missing now. I can’t tell what it really is but it feels like he is just a part of my past that I can never erase.”

 


“What did you tell him when he confessed to you?”

 


“I told him that I don’t like him but he didn’t accept it.”

 


"Oh so he’s a persistent young man. I think he really loves you."

 


"In fact, he kissed me when I told him I don’t feel that way." Grandma was surprised but she's still happy.

 


"You've grown a lot, my little girl. But you know, you’ll only know the definition of true love when you experience it yourself. Maybe his love for you is real, but it wasn’t the true love yet. True love is the deepest. It is destined and everyone has it and will find it at the right time." Kyungri looked at her grandma and started reflecting on her words. She didn't feel anything when Sehun kissed her that night but she transformed into Kyungri. She thought that maybe Sehun really loved him but it wasn’t the true love. He wasn’t the one for her. 

 

 

So that means, the game hasn’t ended yet?

For a love be called true love, it must come from someone she loves back!

 

 


"You know, trusting each other and sharing happy moments with someone is true love. That boy may love you genuinely but another person is destined to be with him. One who will give him the love he deserves." Kyungri stood up and hugged her tightly.

 


“Kyungri, let me ask you. Are you really sure you don’t love that boy?”

 


“Yes Grandma. I am sure.” She smiled at her. For now, she knew what to do with her problems in her head and ready to face everyone once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The school's hallway was filled with terror when they saw Jongin walked fiercely. Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to stop Jongin but he kept on walking to find someone. Finally, Jongin found his prey, it was Sehun. All of a sudden, Jongin punched Sehun's face in front of everyone. The students around them were shocked and wanted to close their eyes. "Jongin, I'm really sorry. I didn't think about my actions. I'm also looking for Kyungsoo to give my apologies."

 


"Did you know that Kyungsoo is still missing the whole weekend without talking to any of his friends?! It's because of you!" Jongin shouted.

 


"You don't know the whole story." 

 


"I don't need to hear the whole story. All I know is that Kyungsoo’s missing because of you." Jongin was about to punch Sehun once more but suddenly, someone shouted from afar.

 


"Hey! Kim Jongin stopped it!" It was a familiar voice so they looked at the direction of the voice and they were surprised when they saw someone.

 


"Kim Jongin, let him go."

 

 

 

It was Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update!! I'm very sorry!! The freaking internet connection had been crazy. But, I hope you understand <3

I hope you liked the new update. Keep subscribing and reading!!

I love you!! Stay Tuned <3 <3 <3