Beautiful Tragedy

Delphinium Productions

Beautiful Tragedy.

Genre: Angst, Tragedy, & Sad Romance

Brief Summary: Song Aerri (OC) and Sehun had the happiest, most dreamlike relationship. As a couple, they couldn't ask for anyone better. But one day, Aerri was left behind, thinking that Sehun left her stranded and alone in her depression. She spent countless days just trying to get over the fact that Sehun was gone. Eventually, she did. She fell in love once more, with Luhan whose beautiful eyes made Aerri fall in love for him almost instantly for they looked the exact same as Sehun's. But what would happen if Aerri found out that Sehun never left her?

Significance: You think that this story is cliche? You think that it's some old storyline that you've read before? Well, most likely, you are VERY wrong. This story touched our hearts in many different ways. There were some adorable and cute parts to the story to emphasize a relationship, which definitely made us smile a bit and sometimes laugh. However, there were also times when the author made us instantly cry a river of tears. Every single emotion the author intended for us to feel, we felt it deeply.

Why Read It?: The story is extremely emotional, one of the most beautiful stories we have ever read. It touched our hearts and it was a truly unforgettable original.

 

Note to Author: We loved every single bit of your story. We would even reread it over and over again if we had all the time in the world. You are extremely talented, Author-nim. We truly admire your works. We hope that you keep it up and stay healthy!

 

Keep Dreaming.

- Delphinium Productions